Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adampadum123

Baba vanga

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Baba Vanga is a well-known Bulgarian prophet who made predictions of future event on Earth 15 years ago. Some of them inevitably occurred, to the disbelief of many and future events are said to be chilling at best.

It is believed that the Bulgarian mystic who suffered from complete blindness predicted 9/11, the 2004 Tsunami, the rise of ISIS, and even that the 44th President of the United States would be an Afro-American.

https://www.nolimitszone.com/these-are-the-chilling-predictions-of-blind-prophet-baba-vanga-after-2016

Baba Vanga which means Grandmother, Vanga is said to have a staggering 85% of accurate predictions.im a little skeptical of baba vanga but I love to hear other people's opinions 

Edited by Still Waters
Source link added

I see no reason to believe it. She didn't write anything down, so all we have is what people claimed she said, after the fact.

A lot of it also sounds like propaganda, such as the bit about Putin ruling the world. 

1 person likes this

There is a Baba Vanga thread here. I believe that if you look into the predictions you'll see that some of them are twisting vague statements to fit the events after the fact as ChaosRose suggests.

2010 – World War III. War will begin in November 2010 and end in October 2014. Will begin as usual, then nuclear will be used initially, and then chemical weapons.

2011 – As a result of the fallout of nuclear fallout in the northern hemisphere will not be any animals or vegetation. Then Muslims will wage war against chemical surviving Europeans.

2014 – Most people will suffer skin cancer and other skin diseases (a consequence of chemical warfare).

2016 – Europe almost lonely (empty).

1 person likes this

One of my favorite sayings is that the best predictions are ones made after the event happens.

Here is an earlier thread

In a sense the Muslims did invade Europe, because the thousands of Muslim immigrants that have made the continent their home reside in "ghettos" that are ruled by Sharia law instead of European law. In every European country where this has occurred the police have labled the Muslim communities "no go" zones because they cannot safely enter them, and no longer try to do so. I do not know if 2016 is the exact year when the relationship between the immigrants and the native Europeans reached this final impasse. I would like to make a prediction of my own, based upon intuition and reason. A man in Romania, an ardent Aryan Supremacist, will make use of the "Europa Pride" movement and anti-Muslim sentiment to become the Fuhrer of a pan-European Fourth Reich. The "final solution" of this neo-Nazi regime will not involve Jews, but Muslims. The armies of the Reich will enter the no-go zones with tanks, flame-throwers, and armored helicopters, and all who are not killed will be sent to "work camps". Europe will not allow itself to become a part of Islam, for the two cultures are profoundly antithetical, but will react like a wounded, cornered animal if necessary. I am not a neo-Nazi and do not approve of these events; I merely predict them.

1 person likes this

Already a fascist party has come into power in Budapest, for the democratic institutions of Hungary were fragile. Therefore it was the first country of many that could be ruled by fascist or neo-Nazi parties before 2030. The question is, how to stop it. The best thing that we can do in the US to save Europe for democracy is to unite our fractured progressive and liberal parties and perspectives and put President Trump out of office in the next presidential election. Even better, convict him of his crimes and impeach him---that way the republicans will be disgraced. If the US can be truly progressive in its foreign policies, progressive parties and movements in Europe will receive a new infusion of strength. The US must adopt radically different policies in regard to Islam, Korea, climate change, and a host of other issues. We must begin to dismantle our nuclear arsenal---we must become serious about this. We must withdraw our military forces from the hundreds of bases that we have maintained around the world, beginning with South Korea. Ordinarily nations behave like animals, not human beings, so what will be required for this miracle to take place will be leaders with the "higher consciousness" that we hear so much about. If there is any higher consciousness out there, now is the time for it to come out of hiding. Uncle Sam needs you.

Posted (edited)

Like I said in the earlier thread too, Baba Vanga was good with people, a sort of folk psycho-terapist.   

Personally, I can believe she was clairvoyant to some extent too. But that's not even important. 

The slightly important thing about her is that her work was closely monitored by the Bulgarian former regime and her predictions were used and misused even back then. In the meantime, other more-less secret services were involved too, so trying to decide which line is hers and which was more-less obviously and more-less cleverly slipped in, is not that easy as you might think. 

On a morbidly amusing side, one of the (in my opinion) later added 'predictions' was that a black man will become American president and he will be the last one. The last president, not the last black president. 

When it popped up in tabloids over here, in my part of the world, I thought it's hilarious. Not the black man part, Obama already was a president, so that part was apparently true (though it shouldn't be so shocking as it was made to sound). The hilarious was the suggestion that he's the last one. 

Then Trump happened and I was - again morbidly - amused, because, hey, damn it, Baba Vanga (actually, the Russian operative who wrote that particular piece of dezinformacija) was right. They have no American president anymore. Obama was the last one - so far. 

And I don't have to be Baba Vanga in order to predict what will happen to this post :lol:

Edited by Helen of Annoy
1 person likes this