Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Baba vanga

Adampadum123

Baba Vanga is a well-known Bulgarian prophet who made predictions of future event on Earth 15 years ago. Some of them inevitably occurred, to the disbelief of many and future events are said to be chilling at best.

It is believed that the Bulgarian mystic who suffered from complete blindness predicted 9/11, the 2004 Tsunami, the rise of ISIS, and even that the 44th President of the United States would be an Afro-American.

https://www.nolimitszone.com/these-are-the-chilling-predictions-of-blind-prophet-baba-vanga-after-2016

Baba Vanga which means Grandmother, Vanga is said to have a staggering 85% of accurate predictions.im a little skeptical of baba vanga but I love to hear other people's opinions 

Edited by Still Waters
Source link added

I see no reason to believe it. She didn't write anything down, so all we have is what people claimed she said, after the fact.

A lot of it also sounds like propaganda, such as the bit about Putin ruling the world. 

• Like 6

There is a Baba Vanga thread here. I believe that if you look into the predictions you'll see that some of them are twisting vague statements to fit the events after the fact as ChaosRose suggests.

• Like 3

2010 – World War III. War will begin in November 2010 and end in October 2014. Will begin as usual, then nuclear will be used initially, and then chemical weapons.

2011 – As a result of the fallout of nuclear fallout in the northern hemisphere will not be any animals or vegetation. Then Muslims will wage war against chemical surviving Europeans.

2014 – Most people will suffer skin cancer and other skin diseases (a consequence of chemical warfare).

2016 – Europe almost lonely (empty).

• Like 3

Like I said in the earlier thread too, Baba Vanga was good with people, a sort of folk psycho-terapist.   

Personally, I can believe she was clairvoyant to some extent too. But that's not even important. 

The slightly important thing about her is that her work was closely monitored by the Bulgarian former regime and her predictions were used and misused even back then. In the meantime, other more-less secret services were involved too, so trying to decide which line is hers and which was more-less obviously and more-less cleverly slipped in, is not that easy as you might think. 

On a morbidly amusing side, one of the (in my opinion) later added 'predictions' was that a black man will become American president and he will be the last one. The last president, not the last black president. 

When it popped up in tabloids over here, in my part of the world, I thought it's hilarious. Not the black man part, Obama already was a president, so that part was apparently true (though it shouldn't be so shocking as it was made to sound). The hilarious was the suggestion that he's the last one. 

Then Trump happened and I was - again morbidly - amused, because, hey, damn it, Baba Vanga (actually, the Russian operative who wrote that particular piece of dezinformacija) was right. They have no American president anymore. Obama was the last one - so far. 

And I don't have to be Baba Vanga in order to predict what will happen to this post :lol:

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

https://lighthead.wordpress.com/2008/09/30/baba-vanga-predictions-2010-5079/

".....

Baba Vanga was a Bulgarian alleged clairvoyant. She convinced many followers that she possessed paranormal abilities.

Predictions:

2010 – World War III. War will begin in November 2010 and end in October 2014. Will begin as usual, then nuclear will be used initially, and then chemical weapons.

2011 – As a result of the fallout of nuclear fallout in the northern hemisphere will not be any animals or vegetation. Then Muslims will wage war against chemical surviving Europeans.

2014 – Most people will suffer skin cancer and other skin diseases (a consequence of chemical warfare).

:wacko:

Baba Vanga!  Sounds like something that Surfers on the Beach would say when a hot Surfer Chick would walk by.

• Like 7

I keep thinking Baba Yaga. Remember Baba Yaga? 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I keep thinking Baba Yaga. Remember Baba Yaga? 

Riding her mortar and paddling with her pestle.

• Like 1

On 12/15/2017 at 0:42 AM, raketata said:

Baba Vanga was from my town. I have been in her house there I felt like in Church, even after I leaved this feeling stay on me.

I believe that feeling in a place is simply because of the emotions of many visitors.

Many that visit believe she is more than a normal woman and it affects the atmosphere.

Everyone likes to bring up her successful predictions, but let's not forget she's had more than her fair share of failed ones as well, frankly I don't see what's the big deal about her

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Codemonger said:

Obama is the last President of the US - Trump does not have much control over the majority of his own actions never mind the election. Unless he is permanently released from who he is bound to, he’s basically a puppet. Other predictions not relating to her are the same such as Mabus which is ‘Obama US’ - when it was unlocked. 

Some of her predictions are correct. 

You are also correct about the Secret Service and regime being involved, filtering etc. Information control has always been common.

All of these things are not surprising. 

God Bless!

Yep... I'm pretty darn sure (100% exactly) that Obama is definitely NOT the last president. I'm pretty sure this guy named Donald Trump took his job.

And who knows, maybe he's some sort of dysfunctional puppet, but nowhere near the puppet level Obama was. Trump had a platform and has been keeping his promises. He won by a landslide over Hillary, and I'm fairly confident he's going to stick to his program, he has been so far.

Speaking only for myself, I'm "OK" with psychic phenom.

But I sometimes wonder if those suffering from acute mental illness (such as schizophrenia) are at times  mistakenly attributing the impressions and voices as being of either a higher power or higher awareness.

Must be an incredible internal experience... seemingly so real.

• Like 1

Prophecies, meh, i just can't buy those. I mean, if you free your mind and start to write all sorts of predictions for the future and archive it after...

If someone would read your text after many decades or centuries then, most certainly, the ability of his brain to check for patterns ( all humans have that ability it's natural ) would make the reader believe that you are Nostradamus of his time. 

• Like 2

A lot of predictions were made about what would happen when we entered the 21st century. Actually, the Christian era didn't begin at 1 AD. It really began at the resurrection of Christ around 30 AD. So, the 21st century will truly begin around 2030. Adding 30 to the dates above gives us a realistic timeline in line with other prophecies. 

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, Gold Star said:

A lot of predictions were made about what would happen when we entered the 21st century. Actually, the Christian era didn't begin at 1 AD. It really began at the resurrection of Christ around 30 AD. So, the 21st century will truly begin around 2030. Adding 30 to the dates above gives us a realistic timeline in line with other prophecies. 

Actually it began at Christ's birth. Not that making up your own definitions are going to save failed predictions.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

Actually it began at Christ's birth. Not that making up your own definitions are going to save failed predictions.

That prediction goal post moving. Gotta love it.:lol:

• Like 3

On 12/24/2017 at 10:52 PM, pallidin said:

Speaking only for myself, I'm "OK" with psychic phenom.

But I sometimes wonder if those suffering from acute mental illness (such as schizophrenia) are at times  mistakenly attributing the impressions and voices as being of either a higher power or higher awareness.

Must be an incredible internal experience... seemingly so real.

Holy Hell Pallidin. You make sense. Good job.:tu:

Now consider why some of us are very critical of any 'psychic' abilities.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Holy Hell Pallidin. You make sense. Good job.:tu:

Now consider why some of us are very critical of any 'psychic' abilities.

And we absolutely should be critical of any extraordinary claim.

But not dismissive of its potential to be real.

After all, we do exist in a quantum reality... with all of its mind-numbing strangeness.

• Like 1