Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woody Allen Doesn't Want A Witch Hunt

Uncle Sam

2 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Woody Allen doen'the speak for "the left". Woody Allen is a creepy who has rumours about his own sexualy  activities. 

Hollywood (not the left) has a problem and has had for a long time. In my opinion Woody Allen is part of that problem.

So he isn't part of the liberal left establishment. I see... guess I had him pegged wrong. But I wasn't wrong on believing he is a perverted sexual b****** then. :)

• Like 1

Hollywood is at least 25% of the left. At the very least. A lot of people are left wing cause of Hollywood's influence.  

• Like 2

I  seriously don't know what this liberal left establishment is supposed to be. 

The term suggests an organisation of like minded people. That to me means they must hold meetings, can't be organized without a meeting or two. Someone has to atleast keep mintutes  and keep everyone on task.

The whole idea of an establishment just feels like jaded propaganda. There are like minded people in an industry which attracts like minded people but I find it hard to believe they are orgarnised enough to be an establishment.

• Like 4

I  seriously don't know what this liberal left establishment is supposed to be. 

The term suggests an organisation of like minded people. That to me means they must hold meetings, can't be organized without a meeting or two. Someone has to all east keep mintestinal keep everyone on task.

The whole idea of an establishment just feels like jaded propaganda. There are like minded people in an industry which attracts like minded people but I find it hard to believe they are orgarnised enough to be an establishment.

Here is the general idea what the left-wing establishment is.

The Exposure of the Vast Left Wing Establishment

I've heard of it. I just can't actually refer to it as the liberal left establishment in the way it is used like a word for poison. 

It's propagandist, like people claiming the banks are run by the far right establishment. 

I have been looking into a little something I'm hoping to post about soon. Just need a bit of time to finish the research.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Kismit said:

I've heard of it. I just can't actually refer to it as the liberal left establishment in the way it is used like a word for poison. 

It's propagandist, like people claiming the banks are run by the far right establishment. 

I have been looking into a little something I'm hoping to post about soon. Just need a bit of time to finish the research.

I am interested in seeing your research. Also... quick question, what is yall opinion on me as a poster? I always wondered about that...

Edited by Uncle Sam

Just now, Uncle Sam said:

I am interested in seeing your research. Also... quick question, what is yall opinion on me as a poster?

Your fine. Posters post. No problems there. I  do have an aversion to the conspiratorial mind set, but I  believe that's more a problem that is bigger than you and me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

I am interested in seeing your research. Also... quick question, what is yall opinion on me as a poster? I always wondered about that...

I like your hat ;)

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Hollywood is at least 25% of the left. At the very least. A lot of people are left wing cause of Hollywood's influence.  

25% isn't a majority. How is a minority, as you describe it powerful?

17 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Very LOUD minority.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Very LOUD minority.

Then why is the other 75% not more vocal?

• Like 1

Just now, Kismit said:

Then why is the other 75% not more vocal?

Better things to do, or they’re scared of the minority. Weinstein was one man and terrorised the XX Chromosome possessing population of Hollywood for decades.

• Like 2

who really cares what a weirdo like Woody thinks anyway?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Uncle Sam said:

The Irony in this is astonishing! The liberal left and mainstream media led a witch hunt against conservatives, yet they don't want a witch hunt to happen? Wow... just wow... the arrogance and snubbing their nose is astonishing!

live by the witch hunt - die by the witch hunt 

what goes around comes around

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Take it away, and what does the party look like? They are already losing elections they should win. Imagine if they didn't have spoiled brats who live fairy tail lives telling us what we should think?

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Kismit said:

It's the REACH that they have - that makes them powerful

One person talking to one person or a few people on a forum - is different from reaching millions with your '''message'''

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bee said:

It's the REACH that they have - that makes them powerful

One person talking to one person or a few people on a forum - is different from reaching millions with your '''message'''

I'm obviously missing something here...what's their message?

And Bee you would be surprised what I have seen spread from a single post on an internet-based forum

49 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Take it away, and what does the party look like? They are already losing elections they should win. Imagine if they didn't have spoiled brats who live fairy tail lives telling us what we should think?

You do realize you described this guy right? Terribly ironic 

Image result for trump smug

• Like 3

Let's see if we can do this without Trump.

Let's just discuss the logic behind the theories.

Sorry the irony of a Trump supporter saying someone else was a brat telling people what to think was just too much for me to ignore. 

5 minutes ago, seanjo said:

They have meetings all of the time...the Oscars, Grammys.....

Not a meeting of people. Actual meetings. Very different. Certainly a chance to network but nobody is taking minutes or sacrificing goats at the alter...

Sorry sometimes I get my establishment's mixed up.

12 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

You do realize you described this guy right? Terribly ironic 

Image result for trump smug

I was in agreement with most of what he says, long before I heard him say it.

Funny how you want to turn this conversation into another Trump bash. Its like you have been possessed by the spirit of late night teleprompter readers.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I was in agreement with most of what he says, long before I heard him say it.

Funny how you want to turn this conversation into another Trump bash. Its like you have been possessed by the spirit of late night teleprompter readers.

Funny how you want to turn this conversation into another liberal bash . Its like you have been possessed by the spirit of Alex Jones and Fox news. 

For the record that wasnt a trump bash that was a trump supporter bash for intellectual inconsistency. 

The conversation is about a man who took advantage of women. Using that as some kind of indictment of your political rivals when they arent the ones accused is pretty weak. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 3