Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My analysis on Las Vegas shooter

katsung47

It wasn't about living alongside of nature it was about knowing the rules and manipulating it just enough where it worked for you but you didn't break the ecological cycle. The Universe is our higher power and everything is part of the Universe. Maaniitu the spiritual essence in all things It's Japanese equivalent is "Kami" and it's more like the Force in Star Wars than "nature spirits". 

• Like 3

Just now, Piney said:

It wasn't about living alongside of nature it was about knowing the rules and manipulating it just enough where it worked for you but you didn't break the ecological cycle. The Universe is our higher power and everything is part of the Universe. Maaniitu the spiritual essence in all things It's Japanese equivalent is "Kami" and it's more like the Force in Star Wars than "nature spirits". 

I agree with that! If I do pray I do give thanks to the Universe. My beliefs are not much different then what many of the tribes believed in Ancient America. I know sometimes the term Great Spirit is also used.

4 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I agree with that! If I do pray I do give thanks to the Universe. My beliefs are not much different then what many of the tribes believed in Ancient America. I know sometimes the term Great Spirit is also used.

You don't pray to the Universe. You acknowledge your part of it and it exists. Prayer would be "self worship". You show respect to everything animal, vegetable, mineral. I get my chops busted because I personify my truck and chainsaws....and yes.. a..... R2 unit I built.......*looks around guilty like*........ like the Japanese in my neighborhood. But it's not about personifying them. They are still part of creation. 

• Like 4