Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Politician says aliens took her on spaceship

Still Waters

Florida has a U.S. senator who once flew aboard the Space Shuttle.

A congressional candidate from Miami can go one better: Bettina Rodriguez Aguilera says she’s been aboard a spaceship too. But this one was crewed by aliens. As in extraterrestrials.

Three blond, big-bodied beings — two females, one male — visited her when she was 7 years old and have communicated telepathically with her several times in her life, she says.

Rodriguez Aguilera, 59, a Republican who is running to replace retiring Miami Republican Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, recounted her experience with the ETs during a 2009 television interview.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article178813586.html

• Like 3

I know this lady who is among the top people in the company I work for. She is amazing. I have watched her break through the ranks over the many years I've been there. Very talented, extremely competent. You'd never guess in a million years that she believes she was abducted by aliens. Yet she does.

I always thought it was only crazy people who have made this claim. That just isn't true though.

Now I don't know if this politician is crazy or not. From my personal experience, its possible she isn't crazy at all. What that means as far as them actually being abducted, I don't know. It is interesting though.   

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I know this lady who is among the top people in the company I work for. She is amazing. I have watched her break through the ranks over the many years I've been there. Very talented, extremely competent. You'd never guess in a million years that she believes she was abducted by aliens. Yet she does.

I always thought it was only crazy people who have made this claim. That just isn't true though.

Now I don't know if this politician is crazy or not. From my personal experience, its possible she isn't crazy at all. What that means as far as them actually being abducted, I don't know. It is interesting though.   

I appreciate that perspective. I really want to make jokes about Florida cuz, well Florida , but in all honesty who am I to say what this woman has or hasnt encountered? 

• Like 3

No one has screamed reptilian agenda yet? 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

No one has screamed reptilian agenda yet? 

It's called the Trump train now LOL

• Like 1

I take this seriously but of course can't know what happened with certainty. You would think she believes this as a politician she knows such a claim is not going to help her public image. We are still in an age where paranormal/crypto/alien claims make a person seem crazy. I have heard too many competent sounding reports by competent people to believe there is nothing to these things. I think there is a defense mechanism with some to want to dismiss everything weird to keep a lid on reality. The Papameter goes 75% True; 25% imagination/hoax.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 3

As long as she doesn't take advice from or make decisions based on her experience, how bad can she be? We need interesting politicians that aren't part of the "machine". Hopefully she never will be.

If she is claiming that Coral Castle, Miami is an Egyptian pyramid then she is nuts! It was built in the 20th century.

• Like 1

The problem is not that aliens are abducting our politicians, the problem is that they are returning them. 

• Like 8

Even aliens have a distaste for politicians it seems.

Probably childhood trauma that her psychy does not want to relive and has fabricated alien abduction.

18 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

If she is claiming that Coral Castle, Miami is an Egyptian pyramid then she is nuts! It was built in the 20th century.

I'd assume she was simply misrepresenting the quote made by Edward Leedskalnin. He stated that he had discovered the secret the Egyptians used to build the pyramids. I've always been fascinated with coral castle and would like to believe he discovered some way to use some unknown device to manipulate the giant pieces of coral, alas though nothing has been discovered to vindicate it.

Well she certainly has no way to benefit from making these claims which does add a certain amount of legitimacy. Honestly we will never know, most will dismiss it outright because that is how we have been programed to respond. We will require far more substantial evidence than simple testimony to prove the existence of something so profound. I doubt anything short of aliens showing up on the white house lawn would suffice, at least for proof of intelligent life. It does seem that over the past few years the public has been being conditioned to accept the existence of intelligent life outside our own. Scientific, governmental, and religous positions on this subject have changed radically.

At least someone knows what's really going on: the Gray alien/Nordic Pleiadean/Reptilian tare conspiracy. Is she a plant for the ET takeover/invasion/domination of the world? HEY she has my vote! 

• Like 1

True or not this will kill her political chances for advancement. At least they wearing "party clothing".... There is a place for her to talk of such thing but she chose the wrong one... Not Wise.

On 18/10/2017 at 7:17 PM, TaintlessMetals said:

I'd assume she was simply misrepresenting the quote made by Edward Leedskalnin. He stated that he had discovered the secret the Egyptians used to build the pyramids. I've always been fascinated with coral castle and would like to believe he discovered some way to use some unknown device to manipulate the giant pieces of coral, alas though nothing has been discovered to vindicate it.

The Coral caste is very much a matter of perspective. 

972666_2c79ba3608_coral-castle-aerial-drone-photos.jpg

When you consider he used more than 28 years to make it, it doesn't seems that impressive does it ?

1 hour ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

The Coral caste is very much a matter of perspective. 

972666_2c79ba3608_coral-castle-aerial-drone-photos.jpg

When you consider he used more than 28 years to make it, it doesn't seems that impressive does it ?

Considering it consists of stones mostly of fifteen tons or greater and that much of it had been built at one location then relocated to the present one, all carved and placed by one man, it's pretty impressive. Apparently, it was a labor of disprized love.

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 8:43 AM, Still Waters said:

Florida has a U.S. senator who once flew aboard the Space Shuttle.

A congressional candidate from Miami can go one better: Bettina Rodriguez Aguilera says she’s been aboard a spaceship too. But this one was crewed by aliens. As in extraterrestrials.

Three blond, big-bodied beings — two females, one male — visited her when she was 7 years old and have communicated telepathically with her several times in her life, she says.

Rodriguez Aguilera, 59, a Republican who is running to replace retiring Miami Republican Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, recounted her experience with the ETs during a 2009 television interview.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article178813586.html

Ye Gods! First the Russians, now the Arcturians--what next?

I think all politicians have been abducted sometime in the past but she is the only one that remembers it.  At least that would explain a lot of what goes on in government.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's simple. She escaped. And they were bringing her back home.