Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FBI uncovered Russia bribery plot

OverSword

1 minute ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I actually started watching NFL last year and chose the Seahawks to support. I can't believe I didn't notice the Hawk on your signature before now :D 

My tickets in 2012 were next to a Rangers supporter that immigrated here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

My tickets in 2012 were next to a Rangers supporter that immigrated here.

I supported Rangers most of my life. I'd love to see a Seahawks game. Looking forward to the game on Thursday though these 4am late nights are killing me!

Anyways, dive down to the NFL thread if you ever want to chat. It's the only place where the right wingers on here don't want to shoot me in the face :D  

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Merc14 said:

This is a criminal matter and therefore should be investigated by the FBI and prosecuted by the DoJ and, frankly, you have zero idea if there is or is not an ongoing investigation at this time.   Obama let it happen because his corrupt Attorney Generals refused to prosecute it, in fact Mueller, the director of the FBI at the time, failed to notify congress, which was debating the entire uranium one deal at the time, that there was an ongoing corruption case going and the whole deal was dirty!   As far as the (R)'s doing nothing they have had the gag order lifted on the informant and he will be testifying shortly.

Remember, all this info was tied up in the DoJ and the case was closed after a few low level prosecutions.  Mueller, who is now thoroughly a part of the investigation, on the wrong side this time, needs to resign as Special Prosecutor as he will be testifying or maybe even taking the fifth, who knows.  Did he have an obligation to inform congress and failed to do so?  Was he ordered by Holder/Lynch to keep quiet?  Is he criminally involved?  I don't know but he is thoroughly tainted and can no longer claim to be neutral on anything having to do with Russian corruption/collusion.   

I knew about most of this a couple years ago and we discussed it here with the usual suspects calling me and others paranoid, biased, haters but if we knew then surely the republicans in congress knew and many did shout for investigations so obviously there are some that are guilty on the R side but the train is really rolling now and I they can't ignore it any longer.    Let's give it some time and if in a year nothing has happened then I will join you in condemning both sides.

Next year is mid-terms.  Regardless if anything legal happens or not, it will be dragged up again for propaganda value if nothing else....

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

This is a criminal matter and therefore should be investigated by the FBI and prosecuted by the DoJ and, frankly, you have zero idea if there is or is not an ongoing investigation at this time.

Which part of Mueller's leading the FBI during this investigation was criminal? You provide no evidence that any crime has been committed yet you label it criminal.

Obama let it happen because his corrupt Attorney Generals refused to prosecute it,

How do you know this? Both that the AGs were corrupt and that Obama 'let it happen'? This sounds an awful lot like a conspiracy theory. Without the details of the case, we have no way to know why the AGs refused to prosecute.

in fact Mueller, the director of the FBI at the time, failed to notify congress, which was debating the entire uranium one deal at the time, that there was an ongoing corruption case going and the whole deal was dirty!

There's actually quite a bit wrong with this one.

First, Uranium One wasn't the company where they found corruption. It was a subsidiary and the corruption did not affect the US government in any way, and in fact it was related to stealing money from the Russian company/government. Also, we don't actually know how much information about the corruption was known to Mueller at the time of the debate in Congress. This has never been specified. The source mentioned documents but these documents haven't been provided as yet. 

We also don't know if the corruption of this subsidiary company actually had any affect on the U1 deal. You have assumed automatically, with no knowledge of exactly how it would have been related to U1, that there was wrong-doing.

How was the 'whole deal dirty'? There is zero evidence that the U1 deal was actually dirty. The corruption investigation doesn't seem to directly be linked to the U1 deal, so that's just another assumption.

Remember, all this info was tied up in the DoJ and the case was closed after a few low level prosecutions.  Mueller, who is now thoroughly a part of the investigation, on the wrong side this time, needs to resign as Special Prosecutor as he will be testifying or maybe even taking the fifth, who knows

The case was closed after 6 years and after Mueller had left the FBI. 

This second is the part that you seem confused about. How is Mueller 'thoroughly a part of the investigation'? This is a completely different investigation. Literally none of the same people are being investigated and none of the same crimes. The two cases aren't connected in any way. What on God's earth makes you think that they are connected? Why do you think he will be testifying on the Trump corruption case? 

I knew about most of this a couple years ago

What did you know a couple of years ago? 

@Merc14 This post was for you, not Gromdor. Those are all your quotes, not his.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

LOL, you are crediting me for Merc's statements........ 

Aw, crap lol.