Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FBI uncovered Russia bribery plot

OverSword

17 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

Ironic. They started out to find dirt on Trump for Russian Collusion and finds dirt on Hillary instead. Interesting and hilarious at the same time, she is getting the same treatment she has displayed towards others. Hope they finally put her lying, thieving, and traitorous ways to bed. I had enough of her and Bill Clinton to last one lifetime.

Yep this is best case scenario stuff right here.  Burn each and every one of these fiefdoms  down with the kindling of their own behavior. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 6

The lid is coming off.

I think what's most significant about this report is that it was put out by the Hill, a liberal leaning news outlet.

The banquet of self-eating has begun.

• Like 5

I suspect a “shocking suicide” is in that investigators future.

• Like 9

The FBI is virtually a wing of the DNC at this point. After Comey, I didn't think they could be any more biased. Boy was I wrong.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I was going to like what you said because I too thought the same thing. But I definitely don't like that this is a scenario that, heaven forbid, might actually happen given the recent history of these kinds of things.

• Like 1

I wonder if the mainstream media will start shouting “Russia, Russia, Russia” towards Mrs Clinton now? 

Somehow I doubt it.

• Like 7

It took them long enough

I posted this almost a year and a half ago on the Clinton-Russia-Uranium topic...

From The Hill (link in the OP)...

- "Former Rep. Mike Rogers (R-Mich.), who chaired the House Intelligence Committee during the time the FBI probe was being conducted, told The Hill that he had never been told anything about the Russian nuclear corruption case even though many fellow lawmakers had serious concerns about the Obama administration’s approval of the Uranium One deal."

- "Not providing information on a corruption scheme before the Russian uranium deal was approved by U.S. regulators and engage appropriate congressional committees has served to undermine U.S. national security interests by the very people charged with protecting them,” he said. “The Russian efforts to manipulate our American political enterprise is breathtaking.”

"the very people charged with protecting them"... That would be on the watch of FBI Director, Robert Mueller.

So the Chairman the House Intelligence Committee wasn't told anything about it, which isn't surprising...

Robert Mueller is good at hiding and covering-up scandal... he was also FBI Director during 9/11(appointed just days before) when the FBI witheld the existence of their entire Sarasota Florida investigation into 9/11 from not only the 9/11 Commission, but also the original Congressional Inquiry Into 9/11. The FBI were finally forced, in 2013, to reveal the existence of 80,266 pages of 9/11 invesitgative material, which in part, showed how a family, the Al Hijjis, were hosting some of the 9/11 hijackers before the attacks, and then that family scrambled out of the U.S. just days before the 9/11 attacks, abandoning their gated-community home, leaving 3 cars in the drive-way, one of them brand new, all their clothes left behind, food on the table, etc... they took their home computer, and emptied their safe, and split. There's a lot more to it as well, but I won't get into it all here...

THAT, was Robert Mueller's FBI. Covering up for the Saudis.

The Hill article also mentions...

- "... Hillary Clinton’s spokesman said she was not involved in the committee review and noted the State Department official who handled it said she “never intervened ... on any [Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States] matter.”

Clinton didn't need to... ahem... "intervene"... with the Committee on Foreign Investment In the United States. They were all in her pocket to begin with :tu:

Back on April 28 2015 the Business Insider(link in my Trump/Russia Seriously UM post linked above)... a publication I usually like, I will add... stated that the idea that Hillary could "change" their(CFIUS) position "borders on the absurd".

But the Business Insider didn't bother to tell us who the Department heads were on CFIUS that signed that deal, nor did they mention what their previous connections to the Clintons were.

So I did the leg work myself, and lo-and-behold, what did I find out...

Here's the department heads that signed off on the Russian-uranium(every single one of them), and their connections to the Clintons...

Timothy Geithner United States Secretary of the Treasury January 26, 2009 – January 25, 2013 ... "He was the President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York from 2003 to 2009, following service in the Clinton administration." ... United States Under Secretary of the Treasury for International Affairs 1998–2001 Under President Bill Clinton.

Eric Holder United States Attorney General February 3, 2009 – April 27, 2015 ... United States Deputy Attorney General June 13, 1997 – January 20, 2001 under President Bill Clinton ... "Holder stepped down from the bench in 1993 to accept an appointment as United States Attorney for the District of Columbia from President Bill Clinton"

Janet Napolitano United States Secretary of Homeland Security January 21, 2009 – September 6, 2013 ... "In 1993, Napolitano was appointed by President Bill Clinton as United States Attorney for the District of Arizona"

Gary Locke United States Secretary of Commerce March 26, 2009 – August 1, 2011 ... "During the leadup to the 2008 Democratic presidential primary, Governor Locke signed on as Washington co-chairman of Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton's bid for President"

Robert Gates United States Secretary of Defense December 18, 2006 – July 1, 2011 ... "Time magazine notes that Gates and U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have 'forged a formidable partnership'" ... Not only that, but this guy should have been jailed for his role in Iran/Contra.

Steven Chu United States Secretary of Energy January 21, 2009 – April 22, 2013 ... "Bill Clinton also personally endorsed the company to Energy Secretary Steven Chu, resulting in a $812,000 grant from the Energy Department that year."

Ron Kirk United States Trade Representative March 18, 2009 – March 15, 2013 ... Quoted: "I think Secretary Clinton demonstrated last night that she is head and shoulders above the rest of this field — I’ve given her money, I signed up right away"

John Holdren Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy March 19, 2009 - Present ... "Holdren served as one of President Bill Clinton's science advisors (PCAST) from 1994 to 2001." ... "Director Holdren is not the first agency head to be found using private email for his government work, but as we continue our legal battle in this case, we seek for this unlawful behavior to come to an end,” Lewis said in an apparent reference to Clinton’s actions"

Those were ALL the people that signed off on the uranium deal... Plus Obama's decision not to veto it.

Hillary wouldn't have to "intervene", considering their history... A simple whisper of "Hillary wants it done" is all it would have taken... and took, by the looks of it.

Bottom line is that Russia still controls 20% of the U.S. uranium thanks to Obama(who could have vetoed the deal, and chose not to), and the Clintons(who received $145 million to their Clinton Foundation) and the Clintons' minions.

So what did Comey know?

- "A November 2014 indictment states that Vadim Mikerin, a director of Rosatom’s Tenex, “did knowingly and willfully combine, conspire confederate and agree with other persons … to obstruct, delay and affect commerce and the movement of an article and commodity (enriched uranium) in commerce by extortion” from 2009 to January 2012."

http://www.newsweek.com/fbi-kept-russian-bribery-plot-under-wraps-obama-approved-nuclear-deal-moscow-686660

A November 2014 indictment?

Jesus H Murphy!

33,000+ deleted emails off a private server of the Secretary of State, at a time of the build-up of the creation of ISIS, as well as the whole Benghazi attack, plus Gaddafi's weapons being shipped out to Syria previously

Selling 20% of the U.S. uranium to Russia while collecting $145 million+

Working in concert with the DNC to rob Bernie Sanders of any fair chance during the primaries!

Then Hillary outright hired the disgraced Wasserman-Shultz who had to step down because of that DNC scandal

THEN we find out that Shultz's replacement at the DNC, Donna Brazile, gave Hillary advanced questions during the debates, more than once... and instead of blowing the whistle on the corruption of that in itself, Hillary went right along with it... of course... because that's what corrupt people do :rolleyes:

A.G. Attorney Lynch meets with Bill Clinton in Phoenix and a week later Comey publicly clears Clinton of any wrongdoing, saying not only that she was "extremely careless", but she did not have "intent"... thus proving Comey's "intent"... Read the Laws... Hillary broke quite a few... and "intent" is NOT a requirement.

Then we find out that there's a Russian Intel document that says that A.G. Lynch had assured the Clinton campaign that she would limit how far the FBI investigation into the email server went(which seemed to happen)... But THAT document is fake, we are told... but ALL the other documents, that contain ZERO actual evidence, are all REAL, we are also told.. so just that ONE is fake

THEN we find out that Comey drafted his exhoneration letter of Clinton MONTHS before he publicly cleared her, and before the FBI even interviewed 17 of the main witnesses, including Clinton herself

And let's not forget that it was a Clinton "crony", Dmitri Alperovitch, along with the corrupt DNC itself, that originated the entire "Russia hacked" claims, while providing ZERO evidence

They also refused to let the FBI examine the DNC servers that were allegedly "hacked"

They also refused to testify to Congress on the matter when invited to do so

Then we find out about Wasserman-Shultz's IT family!!

Now we find out an FBI investigation into the Russian uranium deal found all kinds of scandal including bribery and extortion, BEFORE the deal was signed, but that information was kept hushed up??? ... Even from the Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee?!?

It just goes on and on and on and on and on!

That's why they were(and still are) trying so hard to nail some weird sort of "Russia-collusion" conspiracy BS on Trump... Like I said over a year ago...

- "...the Democrats, the MSM, the Hillary supporters, etc are all crying Trump=Putin blah blah blah... are they all that seriously blindfolded?"

I think it's probably because they were/are doing their best to cover their own RUSSIA-COLLUSION crimes that they were involved in previously.

And they're pretty much willing to go to war with Russia over these lies and cover-ups! :wacko:

Enough already! When the hell is someone going to be charged?!?!?! <_<

That's a question we can now pose to the Trump Administration.

What the hell happened to "Lock her up!"???

Where is Trump on his Twitter now???  :innocent:  :unsure:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Lemieux said:

What the hell happened to "Lock her up!"???

Where is Trump on his Twitter now???  :innocent:  :unsure:

He found out the president has no actual authority to lock someone up except for military personal who are under his command.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

Don't hold your breath folks. Within 2 days no one will care.

Unfortunately the MSM will do everything they possibly can to avoid even mentioning any of these new allegations of Obama-Clinton and the Russian uranium deal. The more details about this that come out the harder the MSM will scream Trump-Russia and the more interviews you will see crazy Maxine Waters screaming "impeach 45".  Treason seems to be the latest big push coming out of the talking heads along with impeachment.

It really is amazing watching Hillary blaming everyone and everything  for her historic lose that it has gone from funny to down right pathetic. Everything she blames the Republicans of doing is what she and the ones around her have done and continue to do.

I want to see everyone held accountable for their actions no matter what party their with.   Time to clean house.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

I don't think so...the cat is now out of the bag so to speak. Some people will care. Now, it remains to be seen if Trump instructs Attorney General Sessions to go after the Clinton's or not. I'm wondering if Trump intends to use all this stuff on the Clintons in some type of deal? Politics is a dirty business.

• Like 3

I love this guy because he does his research, he keeps track of information released over the years and he perfectly explains the situation.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I don't think so...the cat is now out of the bag so to speak. Some people will care. Now, it remains to be seen if Trump instructs Attorney General Sessions to go after the Clinton's or not. I'm wondering if Trump intends to use all this stuff on the Clintons in some type of deal? Politics is a dirty business.

Sessions is more concerned with busting some kids smoking a joint in their dorm room than he is with prosecuting any real crimes.  

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Suicide by two bullets to the back of the head.

Being from the UK, I am truly astounded at the level of corruption in the US. I know corruption exists everywhere and it's far worse in countries that have dictatorships or high poverty, but this scale of it in another western country, especially the US, actually shocks me. It's practically an accepted part of your culture, from the ground up.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 6

24 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

It's practically an accepted part of your culture, from the ground up.

Accepted?

NO!!!!!!!!!

Keep your seat belt on Brit and watch what happens in this country I love. Because it's in the USA where we're in the process of cleaning our house of this corruption. In other countries, the voters just keep putting in charge of their government the same criminals to run amok. 

We here in the USA have the foresight and the insight to oust the likes of the worst political criminal of all time HRC and install a truly great man, Donald J. Trump.

In America, we lead the way for other countries to follow. This in my opinion is largely due to the fact that unlike other western countries, in the United States of America, most of its people are NOT atheists and ARE receptive to take direction from the Creator who dwells within each and every one of us.

Edited by Will Due
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

I recall many years ago that when, say, a mass murder or political corruption (think Nixon) or natural disaster occurred, that they were Top Billing for far longer than "Top Billing" news is now.

These days, information is obtained, developed and disseminated en-masse so fast it seems, that 3 day old news can seem virtually "ancient" as new news rapidly replaces.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Millions of other people are also anticipating this will be swept under the rug but alternative news sites and social media will spread this like wild fire. The terrible practices of the MSM has spawned a whole other market for Conservative news and rest assured, the audience is gigantic.

• Like 2

You know it's funny that they were dismissing the "Clinton death list" back in the late 90's. Yet we continue to see those who are ready to testify against the Clinton's commit suicide almost 2 decades later, as well as 5 or 6 suspicious deaths last summer during the elections. I'm not necessarily accusing the Clinton's of anything, however, if those in a shadow government or the super elite wanted someone they could "buy" through favors and the Clinton foundation, then maybe they took care of any obstacles on her way to the ascension, including eliminating witnesses by "suicide".

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Will Due said:

Accepted?

NO!!!!!!!!!

Eh, @ExpandMyMind has a point. What is the most used excuse for not voting? "It won't make any difference." or "they are all corrupt anyway."

On some level, the corruption is absolutely accepted. Doesn't make it right, but...

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Eh, @ExpandMyMind has a point. What is the most used excuse for not voting? "It won't make any difference." or "they are all corrupt anyway."

On some level, the corruption is absolutely accepted. Doesn't make it right, but...

I see.

We accepted the corruption and elected Hillary?

This is why if your not an American, step aside, and we will show you how to do it.

The corruption and Trump has ignited something akin to what Yamamoto referred to after the Japanese bombed Pearl.

"I'm afraid we've awakened a sleeping giant."

It's just beginning.

• Like 4

Just now, Will Due said:

I see.

We accepted the corruption and elected Hillary?

This is why if your not an American, step aside, and we will show you how to do it.

The corruption and Trump has ignited something akin to what Yamamoto referred to after the Japanese bombed Pearl.

"I'm afraid we've awakened a sleeping giant."

It's just beginning.

Point taken. It's not all one way or the other. Some accept the corruption, but a growing number do not.

• Like 2