Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Random blood spots

Benzbuggie

I hope I'm posting in the right section. I'll try to make it short.  Today I was sitting in my house and my girlfriend asked if I was bleeding. I checked myself and said no.  She pointed out fresh blood on our carpet. It actually absorbed into a paper towel immediately. What is more strange is this blood was about 2 feet from where I was sitting.  I have tried to make sense of this and there is no answer I can come up with.  What is strange is my stepdad died a week ago.  He was a horrible person, he died from drinking.  I really hated him and felt absolutely no sadness when he died.  Could this possibly be him?  It better not be, I dealt with enough of his **** while he was alive.  So if anyone has any ideas of what this could be please help. Thanks!  The blood was about an inch in diameter.

• Like 2

maybe the girlfriend was bleeding..

• Like 2

Welcome to UM benz :st

Are you sure it was actually blood and not some other substance? It must have left a terrible stain on the carpet. What makes you think there is a correlation to your stepfather?

• Like 1

Are you sure it was blood? I am sure your mind ran through the all normal possibilities before starting your story on this forum.

I have heard of spirits manifesting blood before and that lousy b****** might be back. Anything else possibly weird been happening?

Welcome to UM,

Maybe it was a very brief nose bleed which you didn’t notice? A few drops then clot? One inch diameter is a reasonable amount.

And I know it’s probably unlikely and is a bit personal(trying to say this as carefully as possible), but is it possible that your girlfriend was on her period and somehow had an ‘accident’ and was too embarrassed to tell you?

Sorry to hear about your stepdad even considering the circumstances. Don’t worry, I’m sure it’s got nothing to do with his death, there will be some logical explanation whether obvious or not. 

Edit: And just to confirm, the title is ‘Random blood spots’ but then you say it was ‘about one inch in diameter’. Was there more than one spot? Any kind of pattern or distribution? Any pets in the house(if so then probably make sure they’re okay or take them to the vet)?

Edited by Timonthy
Edit.

Honestly every 6 or 7 years since I was about 6 or 7 I have had "experiences" if you will.  **** happens for a couple months then it's nothing for another 6 or 7 years.  I try to act like nothing happens because it scares the **** out of me sometimes. I'm going to refer to the every 6or7 years this happens as a "contact time" for easier explaining.  So I am 33 right now, like I said my stepdad died about a week ago, right now is during one of my contact times if you will.  The strange thing is on my last contact time my mom died of cancer, and on the contact time before that my dad died of cancer.   All spaced 6 or 7 years apart.  I have never had blood appear like today and it's kind of freaking me out. I saved the blood after it was soaked up on a piece of toilet paper and put it in a plastic bag.  I can take a picture. It's ****ing blood!  

the reason why I was wondering if it was maybe my stepdad was because after my mom died my son would say how she would come visit him at night and hang out in his room (he was a toddler) and we would find change in strange places like on strawberries in the fridge and stuff (before my son could open the refrigerator)

i really hated my stepdad and could care less that he's dead and I really don't think he would even come to my house if he was able because he wouldn't be welcome.  But it being so close to his death and this happens is kind of strange.  Then again, it is around a contact time .  Honestly sorry this is so long, I'm just so confused.  What the he'll can I do? I sit here and wait for these contact times to come and am like, "**** it's time, wonder when it's going to happen". I have been told I am followed, and a tarot card reader once (which I don't even know if I believe that ****) pulled the death card and just told me death is around me.  That was before my parents died.   I can show a picture of the blood if you want.  Other than that, I don't like to communicate with this stuff, I just let stuff happen then it goes away and I wait for it to come back again eventually.

11 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

Welcome to UM,

Maybe it was a very brief nose bleed which you didn’t notice? A few drops then clot? One inch diameter is a reasonable amount.

And I know it’s probably unlikely and is a bit personal(trying to say this as carefully as possible), but is it possible that your girlfriend was on her period and somehow had an ‘accident’ and was too embarrassed to tell you?

Sorry to hear about your stepdad even considering the circumstances. Don’t worry, I’m sure it’s got nothing to do with his death, there will be some logical explanation whether obvious or not. 

Edit: And just to confirm, the title is ‘Random blood spots’ but then you say it was ‘about one inch in diameter’. Was there more than one spot? Any kind of pattern or distribution? Any pets in the house(if so then probably make sure they’re okay or take them to the vet)?

And no there was no trail, nothing, just one spot on my carpet wet with blood, it still has a tint of red.  My girlfriend had pants and underwear on

12 hours ago, rashore said:

Welcome to UM benz :st

Are you sure it was actually blood and not some other substance? It must have left a terrible stain on the carpet. What makes you think there is a correlation to your stepfather?

The reason is because he knows I hated him. He used to go on drug binges and hallucinate and think I was trying to kill him when I didn't see him for over a year.  It was a really ****ed up relationship.  And as messed up as this sounds, I literally went to his funeral just to see him dead in the casket. He always tried to put power trips over me when I was younger and it was my way of winning I guess

Edited by Benzbuggie

9 minutes ago, Benzbuggie said:

And no there was no trail, nothing, just one spot on my carpet wet with blood, it still has a tint of red.  My girlfriend had pants and underwear on

Okay. So no pets or any other possible sources of blood in the house? 

What about other red liquids? Paints? Sauces or anything?

Edit: Did you have an open window/door? A bird flying in and crapping blood on your carpet then leaving? 

Edited by Timonthy
Edit.

No pets, no windows open. Nothing.  I tried to justify it as children's Tylenol that spilled on the carpet somehow because my gf gave out baby some this morning. I put it on paper towel, it's bright pink. Then I literally poured it on my carpet and let it soak it, wiped it up, bright pink still.  The stuff was blood, unmistakably blood.  It dried like blood, consistency of blood, and everyone I showed was like "that's definitely blood". I am not religious, I don't believe in demons, I will debunk anything if I can.  I understand that extremely rare coincidences occur which would make something look like something else, but this is unexplainable.  I am no stranger to what is considered common experiences with paranormal activity but blood??? I've never seen that. I just want to know what it means.

• 2 years later...

Well I believe you because it's happened to me! By now only you know that even more things have happened that you cant even tell anyone about and it follows, move all you want but it will do no good. Holy Water & God is your answer but it will be a life long battle. And my guess is that you believe in God already and you also have a "knowing" or should I say your intuition is greater than most. Best of luck to you, you are in my prayers, be strong and put the "full armor of God" on and always remember he is in you, beside you beneath you and above you, there's no area of you that is unprotected. Cleanse often you will begin to know when it's time be sure the windows in each room are open & never give in or stop fighting & NEVER  lose your faith in God.

• 4 weeks later...

It's a bit premature to assume that it is blood.  It could well be rusty pipe water, or fungus, or a number of other things.  You might want to get the blood ro whatever it is, analyzed. Feasibly you may have had a break-in that you were unaware of and so you could potentially get the police to take an interest.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

It's a bit premature to assume that it is blood.  It could well be rusty pipe water, or fungus, or a number of other things.  You might want to get the blood ro whatever it is, analyzed. Feasibly you may have had a break-in that you were unaware of and so you could potentially get the police to take an interest.

20200109_211435.jpg

10 minutes ago, Debra F. II said:

20200109_211435.jpg

Ummm... I'm pretty sure this is blood, I was home alone when it happened, no one came in or out and actually this isn't the first time we've had this sort of thing go on.. although it is the first time I took a photo of the occurence. 

This is in our hallway with no pipes or rust or anything else like that.

I had just mopped a day or two before this, and both, my husband and I didnt see it there earlier then just all of a sudden it appeared and we noticed it, like similar situations with the same red, blood looking substance.

Edited by Debra F. II

Looks like maybe a shard of glass...check the bottom of your feet.

1 hour ago, rashore said:

How fresh or old is this spot?

It was fresh, I know its gross but I didnt clean it up right away because I was freaking out trying to track down who was bleeding, my husbad who is on coumadin or one of my cats got a few calls I had to take so by the time I got back to the mess to clean it up it was about two / three hits later and it was still fresh. Gross! 

41 minutes ago, joc said:

Looks like maybe a shard of glass...check the bottom of your feet.

Nop, no glass, of it were glass it would have been somewhere else around in the house or in that area but there was none and I would have felt it when I cleaned it with the Clorox wipes.

Did you see the link I posted? It was very interesting but dont want to think too much into that but maybe there is something there with all that. Idk

On 12/11/2019 at 11:44 PM, Debra F. II said:

Holy Water & God is your answer but it will be a life long battle

Not until now.  I was actually responding to the OP.   But now that I see yours....

There is nothing Holy about water.  And God doesn't actually exist...anymore than Santa Clause.   These are my thoughts.  I know they are not yours.

Because you mentioned Holy Water...I might assume (except we never assume) or at least suspect that you are Catholic.

In which case...you should know that, while I hold nothing personal against you for your beliefs...regardless of their origin...(unless you wish to harm yourself or others because of your beliefs)...you should know that...

...I loathe the Catholic church.   :)  

Hope we are still friends. 

On 1/10/2020 at 1:09 AM, joc said:

Not until now.  I was actually responding to the OP.   But now that I see yours....

There is nothing Holy about water.  And God doesn't actually exist...anymore than Santa Clause.   These are my thoughts.  I know they are not yours.

Because you mentioned Holy Water...I might assume (except we never assume) or at least suspect that you are Catholic.

In which case...you should know that, while I hold nothing personal against you for your beliefs...regardless of their origin...(unless you wish to harm yourself or others because of your beliefs)...you should know that...

...I loathe the Catholic church.   :)  

Hope we are still friends. 

lol

Of course we are! I am not catholic either but I do appreciate their holy water ; )

(I think the O.P. is in distress or has forgotten us here at U.M. - they haven't logged on for a few years now, hope all is well there.)

Edited by Debra F. II
  • Like 1

If you want to confirm if it’s blood, put a drop of peroxide on it. If it fizzes up, it’s blood. That’s an old hunters trick to following a blood trail as it’s getting dark. 

26 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

If you want to confirm if it’s blood, put a drop of peroxide on it. If it fizzes up, it’s blood. That’s an old hunters trick to following a blood trail as it’s getting dark. 

I will remember that next time it happens! Thanks! 

(This spot was the last incident that has happened and already cleaned up but next time I sure will try this.)

• Like 1