Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

On Trump Calling Families of Fallen Soldiers

OverSword

Please click the link and listen to the video of John Kelly speaking about the president calling the families of four fallen soldiers.

Link

It's this week's "scandal". The "resistance" will find another one next week. They search high and low for anything to discredit Trump. Their goal is to destroy his presidency.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

It's this week's "scandal". The "resistance" will find another one next week. They search high and low for anything to discredit Trump. Their goal is to destroy his presidency.

They have shown that they REALLY don't understand his supporters.  Sure, they attempt to characterize the supporters as ignorant, racist, misogynist or all the above but they don't get that his supporters aren't all Trump LOVERS.  He is untouchable because his support understands that he's the only game in town and without him, the traitorous, servile b******* win.  That CANNOT be allowed to happen...no matter the cost.

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, and then said:

They have shown that they REALLY don't understand his supporters.  Sure, they attempt to characterize the supporters as ignorant, racist, misogynist or all the above but they don't get that his supporters aren't all Trump LOVERS.  He is untouchable because his support understands that he's the only game in town and without him, the traitorous, servile b******* win.  That CANNOT be allowed to happen...no matter the cost.

I supported Trump's run due to ABC. That stands for "anybody but Clinton". She would have continued the worst traits of both Bush *and* Obama. She would have been the third strike, and our country's future would have been out. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, thedutchiedutch said:

No offense but to discredit trump you don't really have to search high and low. It's plain and simple. Almost every time when he opens his mouth he does a disgrace to himself, his country and sadly other people. If you haven't figured this out by now you must be a trump supporter :)

The congress woman took his quote out of context and didn't give the whole "quote"...

Kelly said he didn't want the Pres to make the calls at all,but he did his best and what the "outrage of the day" was about was dishonest.

Seriously people sometimes enough is enough of partisan "with us or against us" BS and this type of "outrage" is sickening!

Trump isn't the best speaker in the world but editing and assuming on something like this is vile...trying to give ANY American a call like that i would imagine is hard for ANYONE to do...there are no right words when one loses a loved one.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Ya really think he needs help with that? Lol.

• Like 6

He's president because he was only candidate that was the most likely to actually get things done that's in the best interest for America even if it hurts our feelings. Unfortunately America's needs are not pretty. Sometimes the things that need to get done to proceed will contradict moralities. It's why so many animals have to suffer until they die for us to evolve our technology such as makeup or better tasting candy bars..yum. But when it starts to dig into someone's pocket, someone's personal interest, beliefs or morals then all hell breaks loose. And this is why we are talking about some whacked out phone call story that sounds phony to me anyway. Next week it'll be something else, I promise.

Let's say you have a beloved pet in really bad shape, he's suffering a slow, long death. What the pet needs is for someone to shoot him in the back of the head..it's horrible, it's not pretty, it even makes me sound like a heartless jerk for even saying it like that, but it needs to be done. We don't do that with people because of morality issues despite the obvious fact that there are times when it just needs to be done. America is like that, the bleeding heart groups have fought, lobbied and made everyone feel bad to get this ideological garden of Eden they think they can have but it only served to lose jobs, cause further racial divide, hurt local economies...etc.

As one example, there are reasons why we need to curb Illegal immigrants, but the heart seekers will tell you illegal immigrants are not breaking the law..wtf right? It sinks into other faucets such as their childeren and all these special cases which is crazy to solve because we have allowed or tolerated way too many illegal immigrants to begin with which left us with a greater problem because now morality gets involved. It's like taking in stray cats...how can you get rid of them into the cold after you take them in and make them comfortable?...harder now isn't it? That's why you don't do those things to begin with. So now all these groups that have received govt funding, don't want to lose their funding and are going crazy which causes other problems. We, as a country, have literally hurt ourselves because no one in politics had enough guts and forethought to draw a line in the sand, so we lost those 1950's economies.

Furthermore, when people say "Make America Great Again", we're not talking about 1950's sexist and racial prejudices, we're talking about 1950's +/- style economy. Where we manufactured our own stuff, when we had pride in our country, a sense of purpose to achieve more. Too many of our foreign policies hurt us and cost us money and make little to nothing in return. That my friends is why Trump won. Yeah he's a jerk, says stupid crap but Hillary wasn't going to do anything but write a book congratulating herself.

Edited by NightScreams
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, CrimsonKing said:

The congress woman took his quote out of context and didn't give the whole "quote"...

Kelly said he didn't want the Pres to make the calls at all,but he did his best and what the "outrage of the day" was about was dishonest.

Seriously people sometimes enough is enough of partisan "with us or against us" BS and this type of "outrage" is sickening!

Trump isn't the best speaker in the world but editing and assuming on something like this is vile...trying to give ANY American a call like that i would imagine is hard for ANYONE to do...there are no right words when one loses a loved one.

If you aren't the best speaker in the world, don't call without a script.  Don't say you have "proof" of what you said without providing it.  This is a situation he can't win, with a congresswoman, and the family against him.  According to the family, he didn't even say his name, and kept referring to him as "your guy".  That is pretty disgusting.  The fact that he told a man that he would give him $25,000 because his son died is highly inappropriate.  Is he going to do that for everyone?  A letter would suffice in this situation, especially considering that prior to his presidency, we are used to thousands of Soldiers dying a year.

36 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Ya really think he needs help with that? Lol.

Soooo....nothing to say about the actual subject matter?...just another "Trump sux'es" type post about anything...

This is what is wrong with our country,the 'ol blind eye about anything said by or regarding ones beloved party no matter how ignorant,disgusting,or sleazy it may be...

Democrat party puppets DESERVE Trump as much as Republican party puppets deserve their precious lieing ass "Majority" :lol:

Both parties zombies just need to go to all out war with each other and leave the outsiders to rebuild this brainwashed mess of a country you all have screwed up so badly!...

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, NightScreams said:

He's president because he was only candidate that was the most likely to actually get things done that's in the best interest for America even if it hurts our feelings. Unfortunately America's needs are not pretty. Sometimes the things that need to get done to proceed will contradict moralities. It's why so many animals have to suffer until they die for us to evolve our technology such as makeup or better tasting candy bars..yum. But when it starts to dig into someone's pocket, someone's personal interest, beliefs or morals then all hell breaks loose. And this is why we are talking about some whacked out phone call story that sounds phony to me anyway. Next week it'll be something else, I promise.

Let's say you have a beloved pet in really bad shape, he's suffering a slow, long death. What the pet needs is for someone to shoot him in the back of the head..it's horrible, it's not pretty, it even makes me sound like a heartless jerk for even saying it like that, but it needs to be done. We don't do that with people because of morality issues despite the obvious fact that there are times when it just needs to be done. America is like that, the bleeding heart groups have fought, lobbied and made everyone feel bad to get this ideological garden of Eden they think they can have but it only served to lose jobs, cause further racial divide, hurt local economies...etc.

As one example, there are reasons why we need to curb Illegal immigrants, but the heart seekers will tell you illegal immigrants are not breaking the law..wtf right? It sinks into other faucets such as their childeren and all these special cases which is crazy to solve because we have allowed or tolerated way too many illegal immigrants to begin with which left us with a greater problem because now morality gets involved. It's like taking in stray cats...how can you get rid of them into the cold after you take them in and make them comfortable?...harder now isn't it? That's why you don't do those things to begin with. So now all these groups that have received govt funding, don't want to lose their funding and are going crazy which causes other problems. We, as a country, have literally hurt ourselves because no one in politics had enough guts and forethought to draw a line in the sand, so we lost those 1950's economies.

Furthermore, when people say "Make America Great Again", we're not talking about 1950's sexist and racial prejudices, we're talking about 1950's +/- style economy. Where we manufactured our own stuff, when we had pride in our country, a sense of purpose to achieve more. Too many of our foreign policies hurt us and cost us money and make little to nothing in return. That my friends is why Trump won. Yeah he's a jerk, says stupid crap but Hillary wasn't going to do anything but write a book congratulating herself.

How, exactly, was America dying?  Was the economy not growing?  Were jobs not being created?  Was the stock market not up for multiple years?  Do you think this country wasn't great?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Agent0range said:

If you aren't the best speaker in the world, don't call without a script.  Don't say you have "proof" of what you said without providing it.  This is a situation he can't win, with a congresswoman, and the family against him.  According to the family, he didn't even say his name, and kept referring to him as "your guy".  That is pretty disgusting.  The fact that he told a man that he would give him $25,000 because his son died is highly inappropriate.  Is he going to do that for everyone?  A letter would suffice in this situation, especially considering that prior to his presidency, we are used to thousands of Soldiers dying a year.

I'll just take Kelly at his word...

I agree with Kelly again he should have just sent a letter,again he isn't a word smith and that's the honest truth ;)

• Like 6

Just now, CrimsonKing said:

I'll just take Kelly at his word...

I agree with Kelly again he should have just sent a letter,again he isn't a word smith and that's the honest truth ;)

A letter is appropriate.  A phone call isn't necessary.  We are a nation at war, it is silly to think that the President should call every grieving family.  If you suck at talking, and we all know he does, don't talk.  It's not expected, and not necessary.  

• Like 2

Just now, Agent0range said:

A letter is appropriate.  A phone call isn't necessary.  We are a nation at war, it is silly to think that the President should call every grieving family.  If you suck at talking, and we all know he does, don't talk.  It's not expected, and not necessary.  

On this we agree :tu:

Even if he thought it was best,hell even he should be able to listen to some of his own speeches and realize he's not the best at clarifying and making points...he put's words in the wrong order almost to the point Dubbya misspronounced them...

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

A letter would suffice in this situation, especially considering that prior to his presidency, we are used to thousands of Soldiers dying a year.

Between 2001 and 2017 there have been roughly 6 thousand KIA in both theaters.  Even if you include deaths from all causes for active duty personnel, your numbers are hyperbole.  Every time your sense of justice rankles at the thought of Trump in the Oval Office, remember that the behavior of the prior administration is what GOT him there.  NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, and then said:

Between 2001 and 2017 there have been roughly 6 thousand KIA in both theaters.  Even if you include deaths from all causes for active duty personnel, your numbers are hyperbole.  Every time your sense of justice rankles at the thought of Trump in the Oval Office, remember that the behavior of the prior administration is what GOT him there.  NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT.

This has nothing to do with Trump.  I'm pretty sure my comments are even somewhat defending him.  The wars didn't really ramp up until 2004-2011.  I was deployed 2004-2005, 2006-2008, 2009-2010, 2011-2012...Forgive me if it felt like thousands a year...but I know for some months, it was certainly hundreds.  I clearly said he was just bad at words, and if you can't see that, that's on you, and not me.  I didn't bring politics, or hate for Trump into my comments whatsoever.  Just for the record, though, I do hate Trump.

• Like 2

The man perpetually has his foot in his mouth, agreed.  Hating him is your choice, but those who LIE about him constantly are going to potentially lead us to bloodshed in the streets before his administration(s) is over.  I learned to hate Obama after the first couple of years and it never did me any good.  I wasn't racist OR a birther.  I hated him because of his smug arrogance and lawless way of dealing with Congress.  Now that he's out of power (mostly) I couldn't care less what he does or what his fate may be.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, and then said:

I learned to hate Obama after the first couple of years and it never did me any good.  I wasn't racist OR a birther.  I hated him because of his smug arrogance and lawless way of dealing with Congress. 

Just curious here bub, what was it about Obama to you that is your defined 'smug arrogance and lawless way' but is not when it applies only to Sparky ?

~

• Like 3

4 hours ago, thedutchiedutch said:

No offense but to discredit trump you don't really have to search high and low. It's plain and simple. Almost every time when he opens his mouth he does a disgrace to himself, his country and sadly other people. If you haven't figured this out by now you must be a trump supporter :)

He really just seems like a ****ty human being. In pretty much every aspect...

Businessman sure, but what else is good about him? 

• Like 1

Let's look at Congresswoman Wilson's voting record for Veterans:

DMhuhP7VwAE1-Gv.jpg large.jpg

Edited by .ZZ.
  • Like 8

6 hours ago, and then said:

I don;t understand anybody's supporters.   Hillary was a crook.  Donald is a crook.  It was not alternatives, it was a scam.  The pea wasn't under any of the shells.  We got scammed.  President Trump  is not Hillary.  That does't  make him honest or smart or suited for the job.  You may be right, Hillary might have ended us more quickly, but President Trump will not save us.

• Like 4

Well, I have to say that the President made a REAL hash of this one. Claiming that he has "proof" about his version of the conversation, when he clearly doesn't, is bizarre.

Unless.. of course.... Presidential phone calls are recorded ? Hmm.......

• Like 3

Sometime I do wonder ...

~

[00.00:47]

~

• Like 3

7 hours ago, thedutchiedutch said:

Instead of thinking of the 62 MILLION Americans who voted for president Trump as somehow misguided or outright evil, why not entertain the idea that HRC was THAT bad a candidate?  It's simply unsupportable to even imagine that such a large number of people could all be fascist or racist or misogynist.  To continue on with that line of thinking is, frankly, childish and mean-spirited. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

It's this week's "scandal". The "resistance" will find another one next week. They search high and low for anything to discredit Trump.

There is no need to search. He delivers. With a constantly increasing pace from the beginning on.

• Like 4