Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Discussions with the Devil

BrokenWillow

When I was 17 years old I made a drunken prayer to Satan, I asked him for “powers” here on Earth. What I got was 4 Demons. They have been with me since then. They have tried to get me to committee suicide, embarrass myself or hurt other people for over a year now. What follows is a short description of what they are possible of doing to the human spirit, body and mind.
   Communication. They speak in my mind twenty four hours a day. They basically exist to attempt to torment and bring pain to somebody so life. Every action I make in my life is met with insult, everything is basically a bad idea. Whether it be drinking or getting a job, every decision is met with self doubt, questioning and anxiety. Simple task become very complicated very quickly. They have four unique personalities, different voices, different temperaments. They are clear as a bell, full with sound effects and a radio receiver. They can emulate car doors shutting, knocks on the door, footsteps walking behind you or songs so clear it sounds like a radio is playing in the next room over. They can emulate their voices as well to sound like anybody you know in your personnel life. You will be nervous, afraid or get wrong ideas about people because they will be talking in your head all day using an actual person voice. By the time a few months go by, you can love, hate or be fearful of a person on the simple fact that you’ve had it conditioned in your head what this person is like, what they think or what they want from you. You can be tricked into thinking they love you when they really hate you or hate you when they really love you. All on the simple fact of hundreds and hundreds of hours of communication with said “person” who is actually said Demon trying to ruin a relationship or embarrass you. A love life is virtually not worth attempting and family and friends are almost best kept at distance. It’s almost not worth, the effort of attempting it. I’ve learned it’s best to set a clear simple path, follow it and try to help anybody around you in order to try and clear myself with God.
   Physically. They can cause pain. They can pick a sensitive part on your body. Testicles, a vein, live, heart or an open wound. They will give you the sensation of pressure, as if running a finger over the same spot over and over again. It gains the sensation of rubbing a particular area raw by rubbing a finger tip over it repeatedly. That’s what it feels like on the outside of your body, a bruise that somebody keeps softly poking or an open wound that somebody keeps rubbing their finger across for an extended period of time. Inside your body, it’s more fear than pain. When they say they are causing your heart or liver to malfunction or trying to break your femoral artery open from the inside, it’s a bad mind trip. They say beforehand what they are going to do, then you start feeling a pinching sensation on a vein or a flicking sensation on an organ. They can cut your breath short, make it harder to breathe, at will. They can also give you strength or hide pain, force you to over exert your muscles beyond their capabilities. Cause you to do more injury than good by numbing or hiding an injury or muscle soreness.
   Emotionally. They can turn on any emotion like a light switch, at will. They can make you over confident, fearful, embarrassed. They can make you feel pain over somebody you barely know, you can feel sadness close to tears over anything. Anger for no reason at the wrong time can cause you to harm others or make rash decisions. All these emotions are amplified by ten what they should be, you know they are doing it, the emotion is still there, it is not your own, but it is inside of you. They have shown me what hell and the embarrassment of being out of God’s vision feels like and they have shown me the weightless, carefree utter happiness of feeling the sensation of rising to heaven. I’ve learned simply, to try everything in my power to keep my logic ahead of my emotions, stay cold blooded and hidden, but to help any and everybody I can. It’s very difficult to believe you are going to heaven when you feel worthless, confused and afraid. I try to follow moral and ethical codes to keep me grounded and on track instead of following fake emotions.
   Electrical. I’m also fairly certain of a larger demon, a beast, the beast. I have a different vision since they have moved into my body. I see a white River, it flows from every single electrical device I see, around people and up into the sky flowing horizontally. I believe it to be part of a larger being, an essence of it, like blood. A make up of electricity, chemicals and the essence of the beast. I believe it flows through almost everything, it gives the beast pretty much full access to and the ability to tamper with almost anything electrical. Government and military ramifications of this would be beyond comprehension.
   I’m 35 now. My name is Jamie Martinez. I live with these four Demons every day of my life and probably will until they laugh and heckle me as I’m dying. I’m emotionally stable and my body is in perfect condition, I have faith in God. These, symptoms I feel are all done to a perfectly stable, sound of mind, strong individual. My description of them cannot be more accurate. I hope in some small way to perhaps help people and in some small way to tell my story.

Welcome to UM,

Interesting indeed. I have to ask if you’ve ever had any professional medical/psychological help regarding this?

• Like 3

Man... if I thought I had 4 demons, or even one, in my life, Id be seeing a doctor asap, for a check up from the neck up....and then a Priest !!

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, BrokenWillow said:

Don't need it, simply trying to share the information I have and looking to learn from anybody with similar stories.

How can you justify that you don’t need to?

By posting what you have, do you understand that it could harm other people who do need medical help?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BrokenWillow said:

When I was 17 years old I made a drunken prayer to Satan, I asked him for “powers” here on Earth. What I got was 4 Demons. They have been with me since then. They have tried to get me to committee suicide, embarrass myself or hurt other people for over a year now. What follows is a short description of what they are possible of doing to the human spirit, body and mind.
   Communication. They speak in my mind twenty four hours a day. They basically exist to attempt to torment and bring pain to somebody so life. Every action I make in my life is met with insult, everything is basically a bad idea. Whether it be drinking or getting a job, every decision is met with self doubt, questioning and anxiety. Simple task become very complicated very quickly. They have four unique personalities, different voices, different temperaments. They are clear as a bell, full with sound effects and a radio receiver. They can emulate car doors shutting, knocks on the door, footsteps walking behind you or songs so clear it sounds like a radio is playing in the next room over. They can emulate their voices as well to sound like anybody you know in your personnel life. You will be nervous, afraid or get wrong ideas about people because they will be talking in your head all day using an actual person voice. By the time a few months go by, you can love, hate or be fearful of a person on the simple fact that you’ve had it conditioned in your head what this person is like, what they think or what they want from you. You can be tricked into thinking they love you when they really hate you or hate you when they really love you. All on the simple fact of hundreds and hundreds of hours of communication with said “person” who is actually said Demon trying to ruin a relationship or embarrass you. A love life is virtually not worth attempting and family and friends are almost best kept at distance. It’s almost not worth, the effort of attempting it. I’ve learned it’s best to set a clear simple path, follow it and try to help anybody around you in order to try and clear myself with God.
   Physically. They can cause pain. They can pick a sensitive part on your body. Testicles, a vein, live, heart or an open wound. They will give you the sensation of pressure, as if running a finger over the same spot over and over again. It gains the sensation of rubbing a particular area raw by rubbing a finger tip over it repeatedly. That’s what it feels like on the outside of your body, a bruise that somebody keeps softly poking or an open wound that somebody keeps rubbing their finger across for an extended period of time. Inside your body, it’s more fear than pain. When they say they are causing your heart or liver to malfunction or trying to break your femoral artery open from the inside, it’s a bad mind trip. They say beforehand what they are going to do, then you start feeling a pinching sensation on a vein or a flicking sensation on an organ. They can cut your breath short, make it harder to breathe, at will. They can also give you strength or hide pain, force you to over exert your muscles beyond their capabilities. Cause you to do more injury than good by numbing or hiding an injury or muscle soreness.
   Emotionally. They can turn on any emotion like a light switch, at will. They can make you over confident, fearful, embarrassed. They can make you feel pain over somebody you barely know, you can feel sadness close to tears over anything. Anger for no reason at the wrong time can cause you to harm others or make rash decisions. All these emotions are amplified by ten what they should be, you know they are doing it, the emotion is still there, it is not your own, but it is inside of you. They have shown me what hell and the embarrassment of being out of God’s vision feels like and they have shown me the weightless, carefree utter happiness of feeling the sensation of rising to heaven. I’ve learned simply, to try everything in my power to keep my logic ahead of my emotions, stay cold blooded and hidden, but to help any and everybody I can. It’s very difficult to believe you are going to heaven when you feel worthless, confused and afraid. I try to follow moral and ethical codes to keep me grounded and on track instead of following fake emotions.
   Electrical. I’m also fairly certain of a larger demon, a beast, the beast. I have a different vision since they have moved into my body. I see a white River, it flows from every single electrical device I see, around people and up into the sky flowing horizontally. I believe it to be part of a larger being, an essence of it, like blood. A make up of electricity, chemicals and the essence of the beast. I believe it flows through almost everything, it gives the beast pretty much full access to and the ability to tamper with almost anything electrical. Government and military ramifications of this would be beyond comprehension.
   I’m 35 now. My name is Jamie Martinez. I live with these four Demons every day of my life and probably will until they laugh and heckle me as I’m dying. I’m emotionally stable and my body is in perfect condition, I have faith in God. These, symptoms I feel are all done to a perfectly stable, sound of mind, strong individual. My description of them cannot be more accurate. I hope in some small way to perhaps help people and in some small way to tell my story.

Do you hear these demons as voices? I can sort of relate as I use to hear voices. They seemed motivated to getting me to stop thinking all together. As if having thoughts was a bad thing and everyone practiced perfect meditative clearness of mind all the time and no one was thinking when they were around people because they had nothing to say so they had nothing to think.

2 hours ago, BrokenWillow said:

When I was 17 years old I made a drunken prayer to Satan

So what is the conspiracy? I'm not sure what your poor advice can do to help, it hasn't helped you.

I love how you know you have exactly 4 demons. And the non-sequitur that the government is connected.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BrokenWillow said:

I’ve learned it’s best to set a clear simple path, follow it and try to help anybody around you in order to try and clear myself with God.

Welcome to UM!  You seem to be capable of very clear, concise verbal ability so the demons don't affect that.  You present as a CLASSIC case of Schizophrenia, but I'm guessing you're aware of that and reject it.  If you aren't aware of it, you should research its symptoms and the average age of onset.  As I said, your description of your experiences is classic for this illness.  It can be treated very successfully these days.  I'm not a doctor, I'm just repeating what I've read about the condition.  Having said that, I'm really interested in what you seem to believe about trying to "clear myself with God"  I can imagine the isolation and unworthiness you feel in this regard but man, Christ doesn't require our actions and works to justify us in His sight.  It just doesn't work that way for ANYONE.  If a person confesses publicly that Christ is Lord and believes in their heart that God raised Him from the dead, they ARE SAVED...PERIOD.  It doesn't have to be earned and there is no need to ask Him to forgive and save us over and over.  Yes, praying for strength to change our lives is necessary.  Praying for forgiveness when we fall is necessary but as long as the Spirit convicts us when we do wrong in His sight, we don't have to worry about going to heaven.  The very fact that you seem stressed about that issue tells me your conscience is well intact and you are seeking a right relationship with God.  I'll be praying for you to find peace.

• Like 2

There is no God, there is no Devil and there are no Demons. Please seek professional help before your delusions reach the point of no return.

Christopher Marlowe is p***ed you're plagiarizing off him. The least you could do is generate a new plot.

But maybe you should read Doctor Faustus, if nothing else to learn what *not* to do when the demons come back looking for blood.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1