Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Speech

RavenHawk

8 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

I think I'll go shopping for my wife and get a few of those dapper cowboy hats!

The glitter ones!

I think that's a swell idea Z ;)

She can call herself the "Rhinestone Rock Star"...how dreamy :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Setton said:

Then there are some damn fine actors out there. 

He lost his son in combat, he and his wife are a Gold Star family.

Where is your respect for that family?

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

He lost his son in combat, he and his wife are a Gold Star family.

Where is your respect for that family?

Didn't... Say... Anything... About... Him..? 

You said Trump supporters are all aware he lies and embellishes. In which case, some are very good actors. They give a great impression of believing even the most ridiculous twaddle that comes out of his mouth. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Setton said:

You said Trump supporters are all aware he lies and embellishes. In which case, some are very good actors. They give a great impression of believing even the most ridiculous twaddle that comes out of his mouth. 

I thought you were referring to General Kelly's speech.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Setton said:

Well since my original post was deleted...

We can try this...Change the word Trump to whoever on the left and the exact same thing can be said!

A whole lot of inconsistency of what gets deleted and what is acceptable on here sometimes!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, .ZZ. said:

I thought you were referring to General Kelly's speech.

Ah, no, should probably have edited the quote but too much hassle on my phone. 

37 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Well since my original post was deleted...

We can try this...Change the word Trump to whoever on the left and the exact same thing can be said!

A whole lot of inconsistency of what gets deleted and what is acceptable on here sometimes!

Agreed. But not the topic at hand. 

10 hours ago, Why not said:

Yesterday my wife showed me a clip of Lawrance the moron from MSNBC, trashing Gen. Kelly as a racist.

I typed out a whole long post on my thoughts and what I honestly would have gone and done to Mr. Personality but, I knew the Mod's would not care much for it so I save them a little trouble and erased it myself.

I'm not, nor have I ever been a violent man but I would have gone and kick the s..t out of that smug little b****** if I was the General.

The MSM keep hitting new lows. I didn't think it was possible.                 I'm going fishing.

The Democratic propaganda news outlets will join you. The "Russians are coming" legal dream team are going fishing too. O'Donnell is a self-hating Irishman who had a privileged youth. He wasn't born and raised on the mean streets of Southie. He's a lace curtain snob who likes to berate and lecture the shanty "deplorables". Kelly is what Larry pretends to be. I'm not sure if he shares the leftist propagandist's insane Irish temper, though. Larry makes Bill "We'll do it live!" O'Reilly seem catatonic by comparison.   

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2017 at 0:34 AM, .ZZ. said:

Kelly is one guy that I trust.

ETA: Of course Trump lies and embellishes facts, we all know that, we're not THAT stupid.

You shouldn't. He is also a proven liar.

The Probelm is the Left will ALWAYS take sound bites from Trump (Granted he provides plenty of those) and present them out of context and cry all over the MEDIA and the Interweb that he's lying and he's a racist and he's blah...blah..blah. They're just like little kids on the playground that didn't get to use the swings because all the bullies (other Children) took them first. Wah...Wah...Wah...I didn't get my way so now I'm going to make you look bad to all my friends and we'll get you kicked out of school cause....well...cause....I'm a big baby who's mommy told ne I was special and I could be a princess even though I'm a boy. Give me a break already with this Witch hunting. It's really getting tiresome listening to the Left cry over spilled Hillary milk.

• Like 1