Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Raqqa fell today

AnchorSteam

30 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

Always the civilians

I talk about infrastructure. If we will go into civilian life... Oh, it's too brutal to go into details. 

I do not want to lose my humanity in definitions, especially not in those sick definitions which make some deaths as acceptable and others as totally unacceptable. That is BS. I do not need an lawyer to tell me of basic empathy or that every life matters. 

Please take a look at this video :

And ask me again if i agree.

Actually, i will make new topic with this video as main subject of the talk.

On 10/26/2017 at 2:53 PM, Sir Smoke aLot said:

I talk about infrastructure. If we will go into civilian life... Oh, it's too brutal to go into details. 

I do not want to lose my humanity in definitions, especially not in those sick definitions which make some deaths as acceptable and others as totally unacceptable. That is BS. I do not need an lawyer to tell me of basic empathy or that every life matters. 

Please take a look at this video :

And ask me again if i agree.

Actually, i will make new topic with this video as main subject of the talk.

Civilians have been killed in every war.  It is an unfortunate byproduct of the madness that IS war.  The difference is when civilians are intentionally targeted or used as shields.  In WWII, America and Great Britain killed hundreds of thousands of civilians, essentially on purpose so as to break Germany and Japan's will to resist.  Today, even with the incredible advances in weapon accuracy, innocents still die.  I hear you make your case about all the dead and maimed children and women in these places except for the dead children in Israel.  Why is that, Sir?  Do they deserve it?  Do you actually believe that IDF men and women intentionally target places where they KNOW they will be killing children and they do it because they just want to kill children?  Is it possible that you actually believe this of them?  It is HORRIBLE, what happens when innocent human beings are in the line of fire.  Not just to their bodies.  Even if they escape without a scratch or bruise on them, they can still be crippled emotionally for the remainder of their lives.  This week in the UK, they are commemorating the Centennial of the Balfour Declaration.  In all that time, the Palestinians have never moved a single inch toward making peace with Israel.  NOT ONE INCH.  Most of the Arab and European world support them in this intransigence.  It might well be that if they finally agreed, we'd see an uprising or even an insurgency by Settlers in Israel but do you seriously imagine that they could prevail against the government that signed a peace treaty?  No...there will be peace in Palestine as soon as the Palestinian leaders decide to stop shooting and teaching their children to hate a Jew for breathing.  If peace were made, Gaza could be like the Beirut of old.  Wealth would flow like water.  But those in power over the Palestinians would lose their reason for being and their chance to continuing to enrich themselves.

1 hour ago, and then said:

Civilians have been killed in every war.  It is an unfortunate byproduct of the madness that IS war.  The difference is when civilians are intentionally targeted or used as shields.  In WWII, America and Great Britain killed hundreds of thousands of civilians, essentially on purpose so as to break Germany and Japan's will to resist.  Today, even with the incredible advances in weapon accuracy, innocents still die.  I hear you make your case about all the dead and maimed children and women in these places except for the dead children in Israel.  Why is that, Sir?  Do they deserve it?  Do you actually believe that IDF men and women intentionally target places where they KNOW they will be killing children and they do it because they just want to kill children?  Is it possible that you actually believe this of them?  It is HORRIBLE, what happens when innocent human beings are in the line of fire.  Not just to their bodies.  Even if they escape without a scratch or bruise on them, they can still be crippled emotionally for the remainder of their lives.  This week in the UK, they are commemorating the Centennial of the Balfour Declaration.  In all that time, the Palestinians have never moved a single inch toward making peace with Israel.  NOT ONE INCH.  Most of the Arab and European world support them in this intransigence. 

Under international law having precision ammunition is what give you legitimacy to use them but why is it so?

Because if you own those you can use them to precisely pick out targets and do as little damage as possible on the ground not just to preserve civilian life but also infrastructure which is necessary for their life after war. Bombing of Berlin in WW2 or Warshaw, such scenes have no place in 2017.

You know why Hamas is forbidden to use their firecrackers? Because they are not, ehm, precision weapons.

As for IDF, they are brutal and especially because they never answer for they deeds. Officially from IDF '' we will investigate '' and that is where the justice ends. 

Tell me who got punished for deliberate murder of kids who played soccer on the beach in Gaza during operation '' Protective Edge ''?  Was anyone punished for bombing of objects for which UN has informed IDF that those are full of civilians? What did Ariel Sharon got out of Sabra and Shatilla massacre? 

As for Palestinians being unable or unwilling to move one inch towards peace i will say one thing, actually that is what Robert Fisk said about Middle East.

'' Whenever western world or medias are talking about ME there are three questions always. Those three questions are who, when and where but fourth question, which is mostly never asked by anyone is why? ''

That is the matrix of ME talks. Balfour declaration is enough to make hostility towards both western world and Israel in every self respecting Arab.

But this is not about Israel and Palestine nor did it have any part in my talk about destruction in Raqqa. Watch the video and what Vanessa Beeley has found out, the same applies to Palestinian children when you mention it. They are just unnamed Hamas supporters so no empathy there from the west.

If it was so horrible for western world killing of children would stop long ago and children would not be abused for western agenda. I was deeply hurt after watching this video. You can continue and apologize for such behavior, i really can't go there.

1 minute ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Under international law having precision ammunition is what give you legitimacy to use them but why is it so?

Because if you own those you can use them to precisely pick out targets and do as little damage as possible on the ground not just to preserve civilian life but also infrastructure which is necessary for their life after war. Bombing of Berlin in WW2 or Warshaw, such scenes have no place in 2017.

You know why Hamas is forbidden to use their firecrackers? Because they are not, ehm, precision weapons.

As for IDF, they are brutal and especially because they never answer for they deeds. Officially from IDF '' we will investigate '' and that is where the justice ends. 

Tell me who got punished for deliberate murder of kids who played soccer on the beach in Gaza during operation '' Protective Edge ''?  Was anyone punished for bombing of objects for which UN has informed IDF that those are full of civilians? What did Ariel Sharon got out of Sabra and Shatilla massacre? 

As for Palestinians being unable or unwilling to move one inch towards peace i will say one thing, actually that is what Robert Fisk said about Middle East.

That is the matrix of ME talks. Balfour declaration is enough to make hostility towards both western world and Israel in every self respecting Arab.

But this is not about Israel and Palestine nor did it have any part in my talk about destruction in Raqqa. Watch the video and what Vanessa Beeley has found out, the same applies to Palestinian children when you mention it. They are just unnamed Hamas supporters so no empathy there from the west.

If it was so horrible for western world killing of children would stop long ago and children would not be abused for western agenda. I was deeply hurt after watching this video. You can continue and apologize for such behavior, i really can't go there.

I apologize for no one's behavior.  I can see that you actually DO believe that the deaths of Palestinian children and innocents is intentional.  That tells me what you really think of the IDF and probably of Jews in general.  When Israel is attacked in the future and millions die, while you are congratulating the fates for "justice" for Palestine, you should remember that the seeming destruction of Israel is an illusion.  In fact, it will be Gaza that will be devastated and its population utterly eradicated.  I take no joy in saying that.  It is clearly written in Biblical prophecy and their fate is on them.  It is their unending hatred and treatment of Israel that brings their demise on them.

I apologize for no one's behavior.  I can see that you actually DO believe that the deaths of Palestinian children and innocents is intentional. 

If you would watch video you would realize why i said so. Many of Palestinian deaths are intentional.

That tells me what you really think of the IDF and probably of Jews in general.

What you think doesn't mean that you are correct. For IDF i have no good opinion for good reason as they are all murderers and supporters of apartheid and occupation, actually not all as many have left that maniac army and spoken out loud about it.

As Mr. Efran Efrati to whom i have deepest feeling of respect as he is good person who got hurt by what he witnessed in Hebron for example.

Is he anti-Semitic? Is Miko Peled anti-Semitic? 

Thanks for implying such ridiculous thing about my opinion of Jews. You had fair share of talk with me, pretty much in quite few years since i am here, jet you see it fitting to attack my personality by implying some sort of anti-Semitic attribute to me. I will not even try to defend myself from such accusations. You do not like the message, then attack it, prove me wrong man but please, do not imply things you know are not true.

You are very wrong there but this does not surprise me @and then as i have very good skills when it comes to evaluating any person, live or over phone, but still i have decency and enough respect for others opinions to never ever get into anyone's personality. Recent example *****

[edit] deleted part of this post which is not for public and i feel sorry for mentioning it here instead of privately. We all have things which make us get little off road. Important notice, it was nothing bad and could perfectly fit here but i made a mistake to go into talking, partly, about @and then's personality which is wrong. I saved deleted part in case that @and then did not see it so i could show it to him personally if he would like that is.

Now back to topic, why did you start to talk about Israel here? Something we should know about their role in Raqqa?

Edited by Sir Smoke aLot
some things, even if normal for discussion are better left for private discussion