Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does Spirit Energy Actually Exist?

Aquila King

25 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Thats sounds awesome MO.

Ive seen videos of people "talking" actually thinking and communicating back to animals, even wild animals. Anybody who keeps cats and dogs will have experienced this. My mum had a beautiful collie cross and I would only have to think about taking him out and he would jump-up and get all excited. 

I like to "talk" to passing dogs when I'm out and about, sometimes they make a bee-line for me, with the waggy tail, and sometimes that just look at my like I'm an idiot lol!!

It is cool as My Friend.. It can also be sad, where there is abuse in their lives. Still I do what I can to help.. In the past 2years, my family and I have helped 15stray dogs. We have 2 raised from birth and 4 that we saved from the street's. So we have 6dogs now, and I still feed and give love to the neglected animals that come to us for shelter. I call our place, The Home of Shelter..Dogs are attracted to your absolute Loveliness. Xx You would not look like an Idiot in any creatures Eyes.. TenaKoe EhoaMa, hold your head up to the sky.. Peace to you My friend xx

Edited by MauriOra
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

It is cool as My Friend.. It can also be sad, where there is abuse in their lives. Still I do what I can to help.. In the past 2years, my family and I have helped 15stray dogs. We have 2 raised from birth and 4 that we saved from the street's. So we have 6dogs now, and I still feed and give love to the neglected animals that come to us for shelter. I call our place, The Home of Shelter..Dogs are attracted to your absolute Loveliness. Xx You would not look like an Idiot in any creatures Eyes.. TenaKoe EhoaMa, hold your head up to the sky.. Peace to you My friend xx

I find it very difficult to understand why someone would hurt a dog or any animal, but I guess there must be some underlying issue? But it is so good that you and your family are helping all those lost ones. There must be a lot of effort and cost involved. I remember you saying that you had to go feed the dogs awhile back! 

I kinda collect waifs and strays of the human variety lol. 

Thanks for those beautiful words MO - Have a great day - Peace to you and yours xx.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

I find it very difficult to understand why someone would hurt a dog or any animal, but I guess there must be some underlying issue? But it is so good that you and your family are helping all those lost ones. There must be a lot of effort and cost involved. I remember you saying that you had to go feed the dogs awhile back! 

I kinda collect waifs and strays of the human variety lol. 

Thanks for those beautiful words MO - Have a great day - Peace to you and yours xx.

I help all living too my friend.. We have helped many people too. I am not Rich financially but I have Enough. So I share and I am repaid in many ways and that means more to me than Money and Position... You seem a Kindred Soul to Me and I'm glad to know you Kind Sir...xxx

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

I help all living too my friend.. We have helped many people too. I am not Rich financially but I have Enough. So I share and I am repaid in many ways and that means more to me than Money and Position... You seem a Kindred Soul to Me and I'm glad to know you Kind Sir...xxx

What you are saying here is an aspect of Spiritual Energy. And anyone can see it, or feel it, if they try it!

Your attitude and priorities, your perspectives are very similar to mine, so I could imagins that we are in some way a Kindred Soul, maybe we knew each other back in the day? Its possible!

You make me smile, one of your posts about "I will chop them down" made me laugh so much. Your kindness literally reaches from one side of the planet to the other. And that I feel is a special thing.

And I am very glad to know you too Mauri Ora xxx.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crazy Horse said:

What you are saying here is an aspect of Spiritual Energy. And anyone can see it, or feel it, if they try it!

Your attitude and priorities, your perspectives are very similar to mine, so I could imagins that we are in some way a Kindred Soul, maybe we knew each other back in the day? Its possible!

You make me smile, one of your posts about "I will chop them down" made me laugh so much. Your kindness literally reaches from one side of the planet to the other. And that I feel is a special thing.

And I am very glad to know you too Mauri Ora xxx.

Yeah you and I could have been a Brother from another Mother, or a Sister from another Mister... Lol. Teheeheee... Still, I am glad to know you in This Life.. Thankyou for Your Kind Word's Mr Crazy Horse.. And the chop them down Comment, I'm glad it made you laugh, It was in reference to Pineys Post about Morlocks... xx. I will chop them down though, I'll start with the ones here n NZ...LOL...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MauriOra said:

It is cool as My Friend.. It can also be sad, where there is abuse in their lives. Still I do what I can to help.. In the past 2years, my family and I have helped 15stray dogs. We have 2 raised from birth and 4 that we saved from the street's. So we have 6dogs now, and I still feed and give love to the neglected animals that come to us for shelter. I call our place, The Home of Shelter..Dogs are attracted to your absolute Loveliness. Xx You would not look like an Idiot in any creatures Eyes.. TenaKoe EhoaMa, hold your head up to the sky.. Peace to you My friendxx

.Truly admirable MO blessings to you an yours xx The world needs more of this selflessness it could truly change everything..Beautiful story MO 

• Like 2

On 29/11/2017 at 10:23 PM, Mr Walker said:

I am not arguing against any of that.

Man has the capacity for huge alterations in the natural balance which began perhaps withe use of fire for hunting and making gathering easier.

In the past, especially as technology and population exploded at the same time, we  did great damage. A lot of this was through ignorance, and some through lack of caring.  However humans have the potential to make earth a paradise for all  . 

There is no longer any slash and burn in Australia.  Native vegetation is basically banned from being cleared, which does cause some problems with major bush fires when the bush is choked with undergrowth because Australia has a fire climax form of ecosystem after 40000 years or so of periodic burning by indigenous peoples.

You cant even have a fire in your back yard these days This reflects the new environmentalism and attitudes among modern Australians and, i think, many other westerners

Nature is far from perfect, even without the presence of man in it.  It achieves a balance  based on lack of change,  and every major change forces alterations in ecosystems and  environment  MY point was that humans are capable of doing better than nature and creating a more sustainable balance, less reliant on chance and the forces of nature, and more on planned and managed ecosystems and environments  it is a fallacy just to think or argue that  nature produces the best environmental  outcomes possible  Intelligence and technology can improve a lot on the vagaries of nature.   Nature does not have the capacity for care or conscern but humans do.   

One of Natures many Capabilities is that She does have Care and Concern for All Life.. Wild food grows everywhere, trees, pinecones, wood give fuel to cook food, and keep warm, also Shelter. Rain and rivers give water, fish and all other foods for the Needs. I feel the balance of technology's mechanism is Lopsided and tilted toward the destruction of Nature,Rather then protection.. And this machine is run by ,The Want of Riches.. Money!!!

Edited by MauriOra
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hre2breal said:

.Truly admirable MO blessings to you an yours xx The world needs more of this selflessness it could truly change everything..Beautiful story MO 

Hre2breal.. I Thankyou Very Much for your words of Beauty.. Thank you Again.. You have a wonderfill Heart too. Peace My Friend XXX

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Hre2breal.. I Thankyou Very Much for your words of Beauty.. Thank you Again.. You have a wonderfill Heart too. Peace My Friend XXX

Peace to you also My Friend XXX 

• Like 1

I too help stray dogs over so many years Ive had many dogs at least 25 30 I feel like a magnet for dogs in need of love, food, I have to this day never chose a dog of my own choice but I have not been without dogs in my life for many many years.It is truly a sacrifice to make bt it is a sacrifice that is part of my soul I believe.At the moment my partner an I have 6 dogs whom each have their own characters but we love them deeply.So I understand you MO an CH an my deepest blessings go to all the beautiful humans out there who help animals in Need or any animal who need a helping hand..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MauriOra said:

One of Natures many Capabilities is that She does have Care and Concern for All Life.. Wild food grows everywhere, trees, pinecones, wood give fuel to cook food, and keep warm, also Shelter. Rain and rivers give water, fish and all other foods for the Needs. I feel the balance of technology's mechanism is Lopsided and tilted toward the destruction of Nature,Rather then protection.. And this machine is run by ,The Want of Riches.. Money!!!

Not sure that nature exists in the personified way you describe, although humans often think and talk as if "she" did.  I am a bit of a pagan mixed with a modern gaean,  but i see nature from a scientific perspective  eg ecological and dynamic systems of interwoven and interconnected parts, which have evolved  over millions of years, into a fragile balance, held in tension. 

You are correct about the past place of man and technology. However i see hope of signs of man's wisdom, and intent to use technology to restore and improve the natural balances. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

Ive never, ever, seen two bees having a scrap! There is nothing savage about it. It is a delicate, na beautiful dance of nature.

It is rare for any species of animal to regularly kill its own in combat. However, male Dawson's bees, one of the world's largest bee species, are so aggressive that theykill each other en masse in a bid to mate with females. The bees enter a frenzy of fighting, and by the time their deadly combat is over, every male bee is either killed or has perished.

The bees enter a frenzy of fighting, and by the time their deadly combat is over, every male bee is either killed or has perished.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/newsid_8354000/8354788.stm

When two species of Australia's stingless bees go to battle, an extraordinary amount of carnage ensues, according to a new study.

During this extreme warfare, thousands of worker bees from both sides perish, and young from the losing side are dragged out of the nest to die—a previously unseen behavior described in the December issue of theAmerican Naturalist.

These battles decimate the ranks of worker bees, the sterile females that hives rely on to collect nectar and farmers use to pollinate their crops. (Read more about pollinators in National Geographic magazine.)

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/11/141110-bees-warfare-hives-australia-insects-animals-science/

Eventually though, something rather dramatic happens: the bees suddenly turn on each other in a fit of bitter violence. During this “competition phase,” the bumblebees start to murder each other rather quickly, while also destroying the fertilized eggs made by the queen.

why-do-bumblebees-suddenly-overthrow-the

For the queen? Not so much. TTStudio/Shutterstock

During this massacre, the queen loses her grip on the colony. Her female worker bees begin to lay unfertilized eggs, producing only males with a single set of chromosomes; this causes the genetic variability of the colony to plummet. In the midst of all this aggression, the queen herself can sometimes be killed in an act of bee-based regicide.

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/why-do-bumblebees-suddenly-overthrow-their-queen-and-murder-each-other/

When you think about it, bees evolved stingers for a purpose and it wasn't to protect themselves from  humans, who didn't even exist at that time. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

Not sure that nature exists in the personified way you describe, although humans often think and talk as if "she" did.  I am a bit of a pagan mixed with a modern gaean,  but i see nature from a scientific perspective  eg ecological and dynamic systems of interwoven and interconnected parts, which have evolved  over millions of years, into a fragile balance, held in tension. 

You are correct about the past place of man and technology. However i see hope of signs of man's wisdom, and intent to use technology to restore and improve the natural balances. 

Thankyou Mr Walker, I have read what you wrote, and In the Last paragraph, I felt an Essence of Hope in your Words,  so in Equal Essence and Belief, Now,  I too have  a Sense of hope that a Balance/Harmony can be Met between Nature and Technology..Thankyou Sir!. Now, Personifying Nature is Not what I Do, That Label is a word given to describe an Act.. I do not Act, I make Actions because I Am Alive. Being Alive, means to be in the Here and Now, having "Awareness"  in every Blinking moment of Seeing, Hearing,Feeling,Knowing & Doing.. I am in Nature and I am Alive. This is Not Personifying Nature. This is Truly the Art of Living ... Peace to your day Sir...xx

Edited by MauriOra
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hre2breal said:

I too help stray dogs over so many years Ive had many dogs at least 25 30 I feel like a magnet for dogs in need of love, food, I have to this day never chose a dog of my own choice but I have not been without dogs in my life for many many years.It is truly a sacrifice to make bt it is a sacrifice that is part of my soul I believe.At the moment my partner an I have 6 dogs whom each have their own characters but we love them deeply.So I understand you MO an CH an my deepest blessings go to all the beautiful humans out there who help animals in Need or any animal who need a helping hand..

Ahh.....Snap... Lol.. We have 6 Dogs too. This is Wonderfill in My Eyes.. Blessings to You and Yours Friend... You truly have a Beautyfill WairuaOra(Spirit Essence).. ArohanuiKiaKoe, Much love to you and Yours xOx.. MO....

• Like 1