Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hello other people.

SourSoup

Hello! I just signed up for this account a few days ago, and decided its time to introduce myself to the community! 

My name's Lauren (though referring to me by my screen-name is preferred), and I've been interested in preternatural topics for years. I'm joining this forum to connect and hear about other user's theories and experiences. I have also recently taken interest in the existence of alien and otherworldly beings, and found the discussions on here to be exactly what I'm looking for in terms of learning more about them. 

I hope to meet other like-minded folks while spending my time on this forum, and give best of luck to any others with the same goal.

Edited by SourSoup
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Welcome to you, as long as you don't mind having your beliefs questioned, then you should have a fine old time.

I wouldn't mind in the slightest. People are free to their own opinions about the world, after all. Thanks for the heads-up!

• Like 1

Hello to you SourSoup, welcome :) 

• Like 1

Hello, SourSoup.

• Like 1

Welcome to UM!!   If you go down the hallway, you will notice there are hot towels to the right and the drinks and snacks are to the left.   Enjoy your stay!  :)  

• Like 2

23 hours ago, tcgram said:

Welcome to UM!!   If you go down the hallway, you will notice there are hot towels to the right and the drinks and snacks are to the left.   Enjoy your stay!  :)  

What incredible support, thank you!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi SourSoup! So nice to meet you and everyone. I am just brand new here and I am here to make friends too with like-minded people.  I am interested in all kinds of paranormal phenomenon.