Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What even is the Illuminati?

Aquila King

40 minutes ago, TellLieVision said:

The thing I don't get about the Illuminati symbolism is why the need to show directly or indirectly that this or that building or business logo adheres to that organization?

Have you considered the possibility that those "Illuminati" symbols doesn't have anything to do with the Illuminati ?

The fact that the Illuminati ceased to exist more than two centuries ago could point in that direction. On the other hand don't let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy.  :rolleyes:

How about the symbols on movies (the all-seeing eye painted on a wall or on the face of a character's ring).

What about it ?

Is it something they do in order to reveal who they are so another fellow mason can know they are on the same boat?

Yes a super secret organisation would certainly use movies, that everyone can watch, to communicate with their secret members. :P

I never understood the idea that a secret organisation, like the Illuminati, would advertise its own existence for all to see. It doesn't really make any sense.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FFA said:

My personal view is there are something behind the curtain running the show. 

Like Alice in Wonderland:P

7 minutes ago, FFA said:

There seems to be ancient bloodline in the Bible never discussed

If its never discussed, how do you know it exists ?

7 minutes ago, FFA said:

and makes me wonder if this has something to do with the effort to alter Christianity and Gods word into something total different or simply remove it all together. Is there something to hide that some would like to see removed from earth and forgotten. Does somebody has something to hide? It seems that way. 

I think someone have been reading a little too much Dan Brown.

7 minutes ago, FFA said:

Fundamental Christians will often conclude that all human beginnings can be traced back to the sons of Noah on the Ark.

Reasonable people know thats not true.

7 minutes ago, FFA said:

These are Japheth and Shem. Japheth began what we describe as the Gentile, while Shem is attributed with the origins of the Jews.

Who care what a fictional story says ?

7 minutes ago, FFA said:

This is a valid idea

Seriously ?

7 minutes ago, FFA said:

but Christians neglect the fact that their was another son on the ark known as Ham and few to none Christians can tell you what people are in his progeny. His progeny are neither Gentile or Jew but are shown in the Bible as the “children of men” (Genesis 11:5). These “children of men” are ancient and we can trace the “children of men” back to early Eden (Ezekiel 31:14). These “children of men” are different from the “people of earth” (Ezekiel 31:12) and are known to dwell in the nether parts of the earth. Are these mighty men (Genesis 6:4 and Genesis 10:8), these “children of men” still residing in the nether parts on the earth or are they walking and talking among us today or better yet having a hand in the affairs of the earth. Looking closer you will see that Noah's flood was intended to destroy those that reside on the surface of the earth. Ham's wife seems to be the one with the seed on the ark..

Again there is no reason to believe that any of this ever actually happened.

7 minutes ago, FFA said:

By the way, Eden is was described as being close to Assyria. That is part of the Babylonian empire. This correspond to in short, the cradle of civilization.

Today we know that humanity originated in East Africa, so why is it important where a fictional place is supposedly located ?

7 minutes ago, FFA said:

Are these beings that are really never acknowledged or seem to be hidden

Again if they are hidden, how do you know about them ?

7 minutes ago, FFA said:

in scripture a part of something very ancient and still active and the master minds behind these secret societies.

How do you know that ?

7 minutes ago, FFA said:

Just a thought. 

That much is true.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, FFA said:

Fundamental Christians will often conclude that all human beginnings can be traced back to the sons of Noah on the Ark. These are Japheth and Shem. Japheth began what we describe as the Gentile, while Shem is attributed with the origins of the Jews. This is a valid idea but Christians neglect the fact that their was another son on the ark known as Ham and few to none Christians can tell you what people are in his progeny.

No. No, it's not. The idea that eight people are responsible for (re-)populating the Earth is not valid in any sense of the word.

And that's not even directly addressing the fact that the Bible is not an historical document and it's foolish to treat it like it is.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:41 AM, TellLieVision said:

The thing I don't get about the Illuminati symbolism is why the need to show directly or indirectly that this or that building or business logo adheres to that organization? How about the symbols on movies (the all-seeing eye painted on a wall or on the face of a character's ring). Is it something they do in order to reveal who they are so another fellow mason can know they are on the same boat?

Find out what the eye of providence symbolises.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 0:33 PM, FFA said:

There seems to be ancient bloodline in the Bible never discussed and makes me wonder if this has something to do with the effort to alter Christianity and Gods word into something total different or simply remove it all together. Is there something to hide that some would like to see removed from earth and forgotten. Does somebody has something to hide? It seems that way. 

More likely you're trying to find support for an event that never happened.

On 12/11/2017 at 6:03 PM, FFA said:

There seems to be ancient bloodline in the Bible never discussed and makes me wonder if this has something to do with the effort to alter Christianity and Gods word into something total different or simply remove it all together. Is there something to hide that some would like to see removed from earth and forgotten. Does somebody has something to hide? It seems that way. 

Fundamental Christians will often conclude that all human beginnings can be traced back to the sons of Noah on the Ark. These are Japheth and Shem. Japheth began what we describe as the Gentile, while Shem is attributed with the origins of the Jews. This is a valid idea but Christians neglect the fact that their was another son on the ark known as Ham and few to none Christians can tell you what people are in his progeny. His progeny are neither Gentile or Jew but are shown in the Bible as the “children of men” (Genesis 11:5). These “children of men” are ancient and we can trace the “children of men” back to early Eden (Ezekiel 31:14). These “children of men” are different from the “people of earth” (Ezekiel 31:12) and are known to dwell in the nether parts of the earth. Are these mighty men (Genesis 6:4 and Genesis 10:8), these “children of men” still residing in the nether parts on the earth or are they walking and talking among us today or better yet having a hand in the affairs of the earth. Looking closer you will see that Noah's flood was intended to destroy those that reside on the surface of the earth. Ham's wife seems to be the one with the seed on the ark.. 

By the way, Eden is was described as being close to Assyria. That is part of the Babylonian empire. This correspond to in short, the cradle of civilization.

Are these beings that are really never acknowledged or seem to be hidden in scripture a part of something very ancient and still active and the master minds behind these secret societies.

Just a thought. 

Well, of course there are people behind the curtain. Rich and powerful people, but not Reptilians or some special bloodline. 

They're just greedy elites who are used to getting their way. They can keep us snowed with propaganda if we aren't bright enough to figure that out. They use wedge issues to divide us and get us to continue to support them, even though they are clearly not acting in the best interests of the people. 

The people hawking this Illuminati crap among other conspiracy bs are on their payroll. Otherwise, how do you think they'd still be alive? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Find out what the eye of providence symbolises.

Exactly. That is because there is a direct connection to what I was showing. There is some truth to the connection and story of the God and how how its related to the origins of man. People in high places know there its truth in it. Thats why its stamped on our money.

Edited by FFA

3 hours ago, FFA said:

Exactly. That is because there is a direct connection to what I was showing. There is some truth to the connection and story of the God and how how its related to the origins of man. People in high places know there its truth in it. Thats why its stamped on our money.

Not my money.

• Like 3

I have been chat to a illuminati member girl who seems to be the higher level of illuminati. She had boyfriend 30 years old. She is 12 years old. I had pics but I deleted it.

She wanted me very much but because of my extreme high requirements I don't get her and once she told me to not play it royal. I know their bosses are royal alien race.

Is this confirmed that they can read mind? I chat to her, her bodyguard and her boyfriend. The bodyguard said the he is one of mine. The boyfriend of her wanted to kill me but said that he love me as brother. And also told me every minute what I think and he was correct.

1 hour ago, raketata said:

I have been chat to a illuminati member girl who seems to be the higher level of illuminati. She had boyfriend 30 years old. She is 12 years old. I had pics but I deleted it.

She wanted me very much but because of my extreme high requirements I don't get her and once she told me to not play it royal. I know their bosses are royal alien race.

Is this confirmed that they can read mind? I chat to her, her bodyguard and her boyfriend. The bodyguard said the he is one of mine. The boyfriend of her wanted to kill me but said that he love me as brother. And also told me every minute what I think and he was correct.

Haha, I can't tell if this is a joke or you're serious. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Haha, I can't tell if this is a joke or you're serious. 

I have picture together they holding hands, she told me she is 12, and he told me he is 30 but looks like 40, she send me after that picture where she is alone. I deleted them both. In another forum told me to not send it without permission of them, like they know that I don't have it, it is funny.

Yes seems like a joke because maybe it is demon-bots who are put here by aliens or real illuminati. And maybe 100% real picture is made by exteme powerful alien computer.

2 minutes ago, raketata said:

I have picture together they holding hands, she told me she is 12, and he told me he is 30 but looks like 40, she send me after that picture where she is alone. I deleted them both. In another forum told me to not send it without permission of them, like they know that I don't have it, it is funny.

Yes seems like a joke because maybe it is demon-bots who are put here by aliens or real illuminati. And maybe 100% real picture is made by exteme powerful alien computer.

Ok, so you're just incredibly gullible.

For only 50 dollars you can own the Brooklyn bridge, that's a good deal isn't it?

7 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Ok, so you're just incredibly gullible.

For only 50 dollars you can own the Brooklyn bridge, that's a good deal isn't it?

I have very strange things happening to me. I connect all them to the illuminati. For exmaple somebody teleport genetic material on my hand, then put demon (I don't believe in real demons so it is refer to alien machine) on me and force me to eat.

39 minutes ago, raketata said:

I have very strange things happening to me. I connect all them to the illuminati. For exmaple somebody teleport genetic material on my hand, then put demon (I don't believe in real demons so it is refer to alien machine) on me and force me to eat.

:hmm: Well yes, I suppose an alien machine created by the illiminati is much more likely than a demon. They're notorious for it, the Illumianti. So why does it force you to eat, and eat what? What might be the purpose of this?

• Like 1

I'm sure that's the most likely explanation, yes. :

• Like 1

Illuminati is invented story and invented society which sole purpose is to make people look the other way.

• Like 1

@raketata damn you have one lively fantasy.. Your posts is amazing 

One of the things with this forum that I love is when you sit there home taking it soft, eating a sandwich and read on some topic.
BAM suddenly you read the most absurd posts and half the screen is covered with chewed boloney sandwich.
And as you sit there coughing and laughing.
You watch mesmerized how the chewed boloney sandwich slowly slides down the screen over the the written boloney you just read ;) 

Aaaah thank you Unexplained mysteries for your existence.

I agree with Sir Smoke Alot, they put your attention in one direction to steer you from the fact that there indeed is a society that is powerful, but you will not know who in fact is a member, and what exactly they do. All you can do is follow a trail that leads nowhere. However, you can depend to a certain extent on seemingly valid witness testimony to somehow validate a level of truth from supposed organizations like the "illuminati", the name sounds more intriugueing than what they could possibly do lol. Still you look at MIB's, cattle mutilations, alien abduction claims, and it leaves you with how many people will it take to validate a theoretical occurence within the un-explained? The term un-explained leaves a sour taste to anyone seeking the truth, becauseright off the bat, good luck explaining the un-explained. Because the un-explained....is explained by many people from almost every country. That's not the issue, evidence explains more than explaining. I could be wrong, dont roast me yet, its my first post lol. In a nutshell, the illuminati would be no different than "big-brother, or the NWO group. Then you have freemasons....do you see what I mean? They steer you in many different public labels, one is left to get as close to the truth as possible, and thats what I do, I stick to factual claims, than theoretical, its easier to find a realistic medium within physical or verbal evidence, especially when it piles up....hopoefully not to %%$ lol.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Herr Falukorv said:

@raketata damn you have one lively fantasy.. Your posts is amazing 

One of the things with this forum that I love is when you sit there home taking it soft, eating a sandwich and read on some topic.
BAM suddenly you read the most absurd posts and half the screen is covered with chewed boloney sandwich.
And as you sit there coughing and laughing.
You watch mesmerized how the chewed boloney sandwich slowly slides down the screen over the the written boloney you just read ;) 

Aaaah thank you Unexplained mysteries for your existence.

What if there is something true?

On 22-10-2017 at 7:28 PM, Aquila King said:

I'm just asking sincerely, as it seems this organization gets blamed for just about everything. What are they? What do they control? How do they control it? How much does the 'spiritual' play a role, and what kind of 'spirituality' is it? There are just so many unanswered questions that this is just one of those conspiracy theories in which I honestly have no clue what it even is about. There are so many contradictory claims regarding this organization that it seems (at least to me) to simply be a scapegoat for which to blame all the world's problems on. If someone could seriously clarify as to what exactly the Illuminati even is, it would be greatly appreciated.

In theory, the concept of the 'Illuminati' so popular today seems to physically hail from the 15th/16th century (Spanish) 'Alumbrados'; which ideologically represents a mystical gnostic movement claiming 'spiritual illumination'. It seems to be sourced from Kabbalistic teachings seeded in the Jewish population by Chaldean elements during the time / exile in Babylon, picked up later by the Templars during the Crusades; culminating / firmly nestling in Freemasonry we know today.

In short; it is the ideology which pertains Man is able to become gods through intellect, knowledge.. (ie. transhumanism). Which, in turn, can be related to Luciferianism. 'The Illuminati' shouldnt be regarded as some homogenic group, let alone (single) organisation, but rather as a container concept / term of an ideology, a movement, religion even.. consisting of multiple heterogenic groups that may or may not work together (even actively strive against eachother), but will always maintain thesame ideological goals, endgame.. on a macro level.

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 10:21 AM, ChaosRose said:

Well, of course there are people behind the curtain. Rich and powerful people, but not Reptilians or some special bloodline. 

They're just greedy elites who are used to getting their way. They can keep us snowed with propaganda if we aren't bright enough to figure that out. They use wedge issues to divide us and get us to continue to support them, even though they are clearly not acting in the best interests of the people. 

The people hawking this Illuminati crap among other conspiracy bs are on their payroll. Otherwise, how do you think they'd still be alive? 

Maybe your a Reptilian since you specifically say they aren't Reptilians.

11 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Maybe your a Reptilian since you specifically say they aren't Reptilians.

Maybe you're the Reptilian because you're saying ChaosRose is a Reptilian.

Does this sound reasonable? No, it doesn't. Let's stop calling people names.

On a side note, there is no such thing as the Illuminati. It's a deliberate literary fabrication, and the stuff of Dan Brown novels.

• Like 3