Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What even is the Illuminati?

Aquila King

50 minutes ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

i wish i was a reptilian, they got style.

Thankssss.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Maybe your a Reptilian since you specifically say they aren't Reptilians.

As a member of the Illuminati I can tell you that I have heard that the Illuminati isn't reptilian.

Some of them are Seaturtlehorsesnakes though. :ph34r:

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

Maybe you're the Reptilian because you're saying ChaosRose is a Reptilian.

Does this sound reasonable? No, it doesn't. Let's stop calling people names.

On a side note, there is no such thing as the Illuminati. It's a deliberate literary fabrication, and the stuff of Dan Brown novels.

That is merely your uninformed opinion.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

As a member of the Illuminati I can tell you that I have heard that the Illuminati isn't reptilian.

Some of them are Seaturtlehorsesnakes though. :ph34r:

:lol: I am always glad to see some humor.

9 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Thankssss.

:lol: I am glad to see you have a sense of humor also. Shall we call you the PINDAR Queen?

Edited by Truthseeker007

15 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

Maybe you're the Reptilian because you're saying ChaosRose is a Reptilian.

Does this sound reasonable? No, it doesn't. Let's stop calling people names.

On a side note, there is no such thing as the Illuminati. It's a deliberate literary fabrication, and the stuff of Dan Brown novels.

basic-illuminati-pyramid.png

On 14/12/2017 at 8:24 AM, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Illuminati is invented story and invented society which sole purpose is to make people look the other way.

Maybe that society never died? Call them what you will, there's no doubt there's an elite that seeks to control as much as they can. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

basic-illuminati-pyramid.png

LOL You just described literally everyone in the world. So are we all Illuminati? And how do the reptilianssssss fit in?

10 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

That is merely your uninformed opinion.

And *you* qualify as someone with an informed opinion? It's amazing what levels of arrogance are bred by being absolutely sure you're right.

--Jaylemurph

1 hour ago, kmt_sesh said:

LOL You just described literally everyone in the world. So are we all Illuminati? And how do the reptilianssssss fit in?

Don't try to pretend you aren't an Illuminati member. I have seen you at the Illuminati meetings.................. I mean I would have if I had ever been at any of them, which of course I haven't. :ph34r:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Don't try to pretend you aren't an Illuminati member. I have seen you at the Illuminati meetings.................. I mean I would have if I had ever been at any of them, which of course I haven't. :ph34r:

I'm not Illuminati, remember. I'm Cabal. We're far more powerful. In fact, the Illuminati are our minions. :devil:

12 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Don't lie. You kept asking me who that mummy was. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

I'm not Illuminati, remember. I'm Cabal. We're far more powerful. In fact, the Illuminati are our minions. :devil:

Yeah I'm a minion...... or I would be if I was an Illuminati member, which I'm not.

Minions characters.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Don't lie. You kept asking me who that mummy was. 

That was kmt_sesh ? Anyway I don't know what you are talking about, because I am not an Illuminati member and even if I was I would certainly never tell on a public forum...... Even one moderated by the Illuminati.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

That was kmt_sesh ? Anyway I don't know what you are talking about, because I am not an Illuminati member and even if I was I would certainly never tell on a public forum...... Even one moderated by the Illuminati.

Not Illuminati, dammit! I told you. Cabal.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Not Illuminati, dammit! I told you. Cabal.

I wasn't thinking of you. I'm never going to tell which moderator is Illuminati, because Saru would get very upset if I told anyone that he is a high ranking member.

25 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I wasn't thinking of you. I'm never going to tell which moderator is Illuminati, because Saru would get very upset if I told anyone that he is a high ranking member.

Drat! You fool, you just told everyone!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

We are the ones that hold the whole pyramid together. So yes we are part of the problem. and keep the system moving as it is. Until we change our ways we will continue to be controlled and treated as sheep and food for the Archons. How do the reptilians fit in you ask. Take a good look at a picture of the Queen of England, The Pope,The Bushes, The Soros and on and on and you tell me how they fit in.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

Drat! You fool, you just told everyone!

Damn I didn't think that through. Now everyone who read this thead will have to mysteriously dissappear.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Take a good look at a picture of the Queen of England, The Pope,The Bushes, The Soros and on and on and you tell me how they fit in.

They're all about 150 years old? 

What the heck is with all the anti-Reptilian sentiment, though?

Especially by someone who considers themselves a gnostic.

If I'm not mistaken at least some gnostics think the serpent was the good guy. 

Am I mixing up my myths? 

• Like 1

I joke about Steve Mnuchin, but I don't actually believe he's a Reptilian.

He does look uncomfortable in his own skin, though, so at least he's a better candidate. 

54 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

What the heck is with all the anti-Reptilian sentiment, though?

Especially by someone who considers themselves a gnostic.

If I'm not mistaken at least some gnostics think the serpent was the good guy. 

Am I mixing up my myths? 

I never quite understood why God had to keep knowledge from Adam and Eve anyway ?

Putting it in the middle of the garden and telling them not to touch it is just asking for trouble, isn't it ? We all know what happens when you tell a child not to touch something, it suddenly becomes the thing they want to do more than anything else. 

Wouldn't an all-knowing deity have allready known that they would eat the fruit ? If so its pretty clear that it was a trap, as God would allready have known what the serpent would do and yet he did nothing to prevent it. If he didn't know he isn't the omnipotent all-knowing deity he is supposed to be.

Anyway Illuminati means "enlightened", so maybe Adam and Eve became the first Illuminati members after they ate the fruit ? 

All hail the ssssserpent !

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 4