Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What even is the Illuminati?

Aquila King

2 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Nope. That was Luntz.

I have really dropped the ball because I haven't hear of Luntz either.lol!!

Luntz has basically been creating propaganda devices for the right wing.

If the Devil was a politician...Luntz would be his PR guy. Lol.

• Like 1

Luntz is actually a huge part of the divide. 

Here's a little snippet of what he has done:

Luntz also served as Newt Gingrich's pollster in the mid-1990s for the Contract with America.[18] During that time, he helped Gingrich produce a GOPAC memo that encouraged Republicans to "speak like Newt" by describing Democrats and Democratic policies using words such as "corrupt," "devour," "greed," "hypocrisy," "liberal," "sick," and "traitors."[19][20]

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi5qNu3wK3YAhUH6iYKHYKbC1gQFghEMAY&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FFrank_Luntz&usg=AOvVaw3ba7RAz6kEvB-bEtcOZ5Yf

• Like 1

I wish I could ask Luntz how he would make the Devil palatable. 

I know he'd have some incredibly creative ways to do that. Lol. 

4 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Luntz has basically been creating propaganda devices for the right wing.

If the Devil was a politician...Luntz would be his PR guy. Lol.

I definitely missed that one. Then again I don't follow much of the left or right. I guess I would agree and disagree with both sides on things though.

Just now, Truthseeker007 said:

I definitely missed that one. Then again I don't follow much of the left or right. I guess I would agree and disagree with both sides on things though.

I look at everything and then I see which side comes out pants on fire more than the other.

There's definitely some asymmetry going on. Lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Luntz is actually a huge part of the divide. 

Here's a little snippet of what he has done:

Luntz also served as Newt Gingrich's pollster in the mid-1990s for the Contract with America.[18] During that time, he helped Gingrich produce a GOPAC memo that encouraged Republicans to "speak like Newt" by describing Democrats and Democratic policies using words such as "corrupt," "devour," "greed," "hypocrisy," "liberal," "sick," and "traitors."[19][20]

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi5qNu3wK3YAhUH6iYKHYKbC1gQFghEMAY&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FFrank_Luntz&usg=AOvVaw3ba7RAz6kEvB-bEtcOZ5Yf

Oh I really dislike Newt Gingrich! I would assume Luntz was involved with the Bush clan also.

Oh I really dislike Newt Gingrich! I would assume Luntz was involved with the Bush clan also.

He's been a right wing PR guy for quite some time. 

• Like 1

I look at everything and then I see which side comes out pants on fire more than the other.

There's definitely some asymmetry going on. Lol.

:lol::tu:Sometimes I think they just put on a show in front of the American people but behind closed doors are besties. I know Bush and Clinton now come out in the open as buddies.

2 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

:lol::tu:Sometimes I think they just put on a show in front of the American people but behind closed doors are besties. I know Bush and Clinton now come out in the open as buddies.

Well, people like Trump don't seem to actually have any ideology. They use what is useful to them at the time.

It was useful for him to be a Democrat once and to be friends and donate money to the Clintons.

Now, it's useful for him to lead chants of lock her up.

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

He's been a right wing PR guy for quite some time. 

Interesting! Maybe he is Alex Jones PR also!:lol:

Interesting! Maybe he is Alex Jones PR also!:lol:

Follow the money for Alex Jones, too. It's revealing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChaosRose said:

Well, people like Trump don't seem to actually have any ideology. They use what is useful to them at the time.

It was useful for him to be a Democrat once and to be friends with the Clintons.

Now, it's useful for him to lead chants of lock her up.

Yea and he never has her locked up anyway. I thought it was pretty funny when a lot of the Alternative media got on the Trump bandwagon. That is when I stopped reading anything from those outlets that supported Trump. Apparently some of them didn't learn anything about politics.

4 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Follow the money for Alex Jones, too. It's revealing.

Have a nice day Chaos! It has been nice conversing with you. I must be going now. Talk real soon!:)

2 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Have a nice day Chaos! It has been nice conversing with you. I must be going now. Talk real soon!:)

You too!

• Like 1