Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What even is the Illuminati?

Aquila King

I'm just asking sincerely, as it seems this organization gets blamed for just about everything. What are they? What do they control? How do they control it? How much does the 'spiritual' play a role, and what kind of 'spirituality' is it? There are just so many unanswered questions that this is just one of those conspiracy theories in which I honestly have no clue what it even is about. There are so many contradictory claims regarding this organization that it seems (at least to me) to simply be a scapegoat for which to blame all the world's problems on. If someone could seriously clarify as to what exactly the Illuminati even is, it would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 4

The real historical Illuminati or the contemporary conspiracy theorist's version?

This is an important distinction with regards to your questions.

• Like 6

The word "Illuminati" is a term that generally designates the way people in positions of POWER over others, use it in the "spirit" of iniquity (repeatedly and habitually, knowingly and deliberately doing the WRONG thing) to commit crimes against others for personal gain monetarily. Without consideration of the impact these behaviors impact the lives of anyone negatively, even to torture, death and the destruction of civilization itself. Diabolical to the extreme for money.

Uranium One is the latest example of this dark business that's been exposed recently. 

good question. Isnt it a group of people that know "things" we average citizens do not guiding the population to some blueprint designed over 2000 years ago?

Or perhaps its just a bunch of Mr. Talkers who took control of all the global resources?

Interesting question Mr. Anderson....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aquila King said:

I'm just asking sincerely, as it seems this organization gets blamed for just about everything. What are they? What do they control? How do they control it? How much does the 'spiritual' play a role, and what kind of 'spirituality' is it? There are just so many unanswered questions that this is just one of those conspiracy theories in which I honestly have no clue what it even is about. There are so many contradictory claims regarding this organization that it seems (at least to me) to simply be a scapegoat for which to blame all the world's problems on. If someone could seriously clarify as to what exactly the Illuminati even is, it would be greatly appreciated.

I think it has just become an overall term for the powers that be. A catch all phrase you know. There is much information that is here at the links I will post below about this word Illuminati. I will post the link with a little excerpt under the link. Use your own judgment and hopefully you learn something new. I hope you find some answers to your questions with these links.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/

Years of extensive research and investigation have gone into this massively documented work. In this 624 page, large format book, Fritz Springmeier discloses mind-boggling facts and never before revealed truths about the top Illuminati dynasties.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/atlantean_conspiracy/atlantean_conspiracy.htm

On May 1st, 1776, “Mayday,” Adam Weishaupt, professor of Law at Ingolstadt University, officially formed the Bavarian Illuminati.

“The bloodlines, and the Illuminati secret society network through which they manipulate, has been the force behind many of the major Empires of history. In ancient times Sumer and Babylon were both headquarters for the 'Illuminati' in the land now called Iraq, and Egypt was extremely important to them also. It was the accounts, texts and artifacts from Sumer and Babylon that were burned or looted from Iraqi museums in the wake of the American and British invasion.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_illuminati.htm#menu

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/master_file/illuminaticonspiracy2.htm

This Awareness indicates that when this nation was founded, prior to the Declaration of Independence, (this as a colony of England), there were many entities who arrived in this continent with hopes of beginning a new life. This Awareness indicates that many of these entities were fleeing Europe from debts or from crimes, that many of these entities were considered criminal.

This Awareness indicates that the entity Benjamin Franklin, in moving to England for a visit, remarked that the colonies were profiting because they only minted as much money as they needed, and because they minted their own money. This Awareness indicates that an entity working with the Rothschild's overheard this remark, and conveyed the message to the Rothschild's. This Awareness indicates that these entities then directed King George not to allow any colonies to mint their own money, that all colonies to mint their own money, that all colonies were to use the British script.

This Awareness indicates that this led to the Revolutionary War. This Awareness indicates the country of England had been taken over through its indebtedness due to the war with Spain--the indebtedness being to the Rothschild banking system, which was in collaboration with the Illuminati. This Awareness indicates that this has remained so since that time. This Awareness indicates that there were certain elements relating to the entity Madison and also to Thomas Jefferson, that these entities and La Fayette and George Washington and Benjamin Franklin -- these entities in particular were aware of the banking controls and the manipulation of nations.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_illuminati_0.htm

The term Illuminati, is the plural of the Latin, Illuminatus, meaning "one who is illuminated." Thus, it means a person who has received the full extent of the initiation that is available through Freemasonry.
Technically, an Illuminatus is a Master Mason who has received all the "light" Masonry can bestow. He is beyond 32° and even beyond 33°!

Such people are known as the Masters of Masters of the Temple, and collectively are known by several names other than the Illuminati.

Great White Brotherhood
Argentium Astrum (Silver Star)
Order of One
Torch-bearers
Invisible College
Custodians of the Plan
The Lords of Compassion

Guardians of the Grail

Society of Illumined Minds
World Mind
Council of Masters
Hesychasts
Order of the Perfectibilists
The Council of All Beings
Wisemen
Invisible Order

Secret Brotherhood
The Brain Trust
Crusaders of the Green Cross
Seekers on the Threshold
Masters of Wisdom
The Hierarchy
Council of Nine
Fraternitas Saturni
Hermetic Brotherhood of Light

illuminati_org_small.gif

sample1.gif

Edited by Truthseeker007
Adding something
  • Like 3

It's primarily George Soros, although undoubtedly the Clintons, Barack Obama and most of the Washington elite are as well, of course.

You know all of us could create our own group and call it the Illuminati if we wanted. However for the conspiracists out there, that's now how global banking works, anyone in the industry can tell you how it all works and there is no conspiracy there.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, NightScreams said:

You know all of us could create our own group and call it the Illuminati if we wanted. However for the conspiracists out there, that's now how global banking works, anyone in the industry can tell you how it all works and there is no conspiracy there.

It is really all our fault. We are the ones that hold the pyramid of power in place. So really we have no one to blame but ourselves for the way things work on this Earth. 

• Like 1

The Illuminati may have ancient roots, but they forever remain young and hungry. In every growing empire they had play for it all, and they play for keeps. Stealing the Americas from under the Templars' noses, they grew with the United States to become a shadow superpower. Their corporate headquarters, the labyrinth is in an undisclosed location beneath Brooklyn, New York.

Acting silently, unless the occasion calls for gunshots, the Illuminati push for the New World Order. It will be empowering and ruthless. Failure is not an option. Complacency is worse than not an option. Their arsenal is the ambition of a news media startup, the rhetoric of a congressman and mogul business sense. Working hard, playing hard and fighting dirty.

• Like 1

From the Wiki Illuminati article: "The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life, and abuses of state power."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

Doesn't really sound that evil to me. In fact it sound perfectly reasonable.

The beauty about the Illuminati is that it doesn't exist anymore (1776 to around 1790), so you can make it fit anything you like. 

- If you want a conspiracy about how a small "elite" controls teh Worlds economy.... Illuminati

- If you want a conspiracy about who controls a countrys political system.... Illuminati

- If you want a conspiracy about who was behind  pretty much any major historical situation... Illuminati

• Like 6

20 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

From the Wiki Illuminati article: "The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life, and abuses of state power."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

Doesn't really sound that evil to me. In fact it sound perfectly reasonable.

The beauty about the Illuminati is that it doesn't exist anymore (1776 to around 1790), so you can make it fit anything you like. 

- If you want a conspiracy about how a small "elite" controls teh Worlds economy.... Illuminati

- If you want a conspiracy about who controls a countrys political system.... Illuminati

- If you want a conspiracy about who was behind  pretty much any major historical situation... Illuminati

Well see that's exactly my point here. I can't ever get a firm grasp on what these Illuminati Conspiracists even claim they are. They appear to me at least to simply be a scapegoat for people to just blame everything on. They're everything and nothing at the same time.

• Like 5

Exactly A.K. it's a fictitious group of people that can be scapegoated for everything and you don't have to sound like a racist.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Aquila King said:

They appear to me at least to simply be a scapegoat for people to just blame everything on. They're everything and nothing at the same time.

yes.

• Like 1

The historical group was actually for good things, like putting an end to injustice and state abuse of power. The crown caught wind of that and outlawed all secret societies, so they disbanded. The Catholic Church had a hand in it. They probably didn't like that doing away with injustice, abuse of power, and superstition bit. 

The idea that there still is an Illuminati group is unfounded, and even if it did exist, it would not be about lording power over others. I'm not sure where people got that idea. 

It's like over the years, this became bizarro world where everyone thinks the opposite about things. I wouldn't be surprised if the Church was responsible for many of the rumors. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 8

It's funny how the Church, to this day, does not allow Catholics to be Masons. 

It's like they're so afraid a Catholic will hear something they don't want them to. 

• Like 2

A somewhat amusing look at the world's most famous secret group.....

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Illuminati

and from one of my favorite esoteric web sites...

http://fusionanomaly.net/illuminati.html

""Tactical Thought: If I were the head of the illuminati, I certainly would not call it by that name; I'd call it something innocuous, like the Parents-Teachers Association. Better still, I'd call it the John Birch Society, and advertise it as an organization 'opposed' to the illuminati. That way I'd be able to rope in all the people who are against the illuminati and use them as unwitting dupes.   This is such a plausible idea that if the illuminati do exist, they must have thought of it already." 
  - Robert Anton Wilson, _Right Where You Are Sitting Now   

Edited by doctor wu
pom
  • Like 2

On 10/23/2017 at 9:31 PM, ChaosRose said:

It's funny how the Church, to this day, does not allow Catholics to be Masons. 

It's like they're so afraid a Catholic will hear something they don't want them to. 

eh, technically true, but not really enforced in my experience. source: my catholic masonic family*

*yes, i am the illuminati

• Like 5

The illuminati are a boogeyman for grownups who aren't smart enough to understand politics, but who still need something to blame all the world problems on.

• Like 2

On 27/10/2017 at 0:29 AM, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

eh, technically true, but not really enforced in my experience. source: my catholic masonic family*

*yes, i am the illuminati

I knew it !

• Like 1

As far as I can tell, the Illuminati is a scapegoat used by a certain personality type to avoid thinking and/or personal responsibility for anything.

Don't like the government? Don't run for office. Don't vote. Don't become a community activist. Blame the Illuminati for ruining the country.

Don't like school? Don't take free online courses. Don't work and save money for tuition. Don't get a library card. Blame the Illuminati for suppressing "the truth."

Don't understand the complexity of today's technology? Don't go to school, or college, or vocational schools. Don't build a crystal set. Blame the Illuminati for hijacking technology.

Don't like history? Don't read a book. Don't go to a museum. Blame the Illuminati for controlling history.

Don't like the fact that global geopolitics is complex and hard to understand? Don't bother learning anything about it and just parrot somebody else who's too lazy to learn about it.

Don't like the fact your girlfriend left you because you won't leave the house unless you're covered in tinfoil? Yep. That's the Illuminati for you, twisting women's minds agi'n  ye.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 7

On 10/22/2017 at 2:13 PM, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

It's primarily George Soros, although undoubtedly the Clintons, Barack Obama and most of the Washington elite are as well, of course.

Don’t forget Antifa general Chris Coumo...

• 1 month later...

The thing I don't get about the Illuminati symbolism is why the need to show directly or indirectly that this or that building or business logo adheres to that organization? How about the symbols on movies (the all-seeing eye painted on a wall or on the face of a character's ring). Is it something they do in order to reveal who they are so another fellow mason can know they are on the same boat?

Edited by TellLieVision

My personal view is there are something behind the curtain running the show. 

There seems to be ancient bloodline in the Bible never discussed and makes me wonder if this has something to do with the effort to alter Christianity and Gods word into something total different or simply remove it all together. Is there something to hide that some would like to see removed from earth and forgotten. Does somebody has something to hide? It seems that way. 

Fundamental Christians will often conclude that all human beginnings can be traced back to the sons of Noah on the Ark. These are Japheth and Shem. Japheth began what we describe as the Gentile, while Shem is attributed with the origins of the Jews. This is a valid idea but Christians neglect the fact that their was another son on the ark known as Ham and few to none Christians can tell you what people are in his progeny. His progeny are neither Gentile or Jew but are shown in the Bible as the “children of men” (Genesis 11:5). These “children of men” are ancient and we can trace the “children of men” back to early Eden (Ezekiel 31:14). These “children of men” are different from the “people of earth” (Ezekiel 31:12) and are known to dwell in the nether parts of the earth. Are these mighty men (Genesis 6:4 and Genesis 10:8), these “children of men” still residing in the nether parts on the earth or are they walking and talking among us today or better yet having a hand in the affairs of the earth. Looking closer you will see that Noah's flood was intended to destroy those that reside on the surface of the earth. Ham's wife seems to be the one with the seed on the ark.. 

By the way, Eden is was described as being close to Assyria. That is part of the Babylonian empire. This correspond to in short, the cradle of civilization.

Are these beings that are really never acknowledged or seem to be hidden in scripture a part of something very ancient and still active and the master minds behind these secret societies.

Just a thought.