Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hello, I really would love a reading

Xzenox

Hello Everyone,

I have posted before a very long time ago and i haven't really been on here for the past few years but lately my life has seemed to become so dark and twisted and I keep praying for answers that never seem to come. I am in school and I can't seem to even do my homework or focus on good things or things i need to do and I got out of heart crushing relationship and tried ending my life cause I felt like I couldn't cope or have any self worth or value in this world.

Anyways, when i posted in the past I do remember a few people reached out to me and did a reading that seemed so strangely close to the truth, but I was young and not ready to change or listen to anything but now I feel like if there are answers out there for me or if anyone has the ability to connect to something more and shed some light on anything they can offer I would appreciate it.

Few things about me that might help you is my name is Houston and i'm 25 years old and was born 02/22/1992.

Thank you,

Houston

Edited by Xzenox

Be patient Xzenox... sometimes folks requesting readings get one or even more than one and sometimes no one seems to have a reading for that person at that time. It might not be that no one wants to give you a reading, it might be that a reading isn't in your cards right now.

• 1 month later...

I wrote this, still would like a reading.

As I walk my own path to god,
I hear many voices telling me what's right or wrong,
All these outside sources screaming trying to bend me towards their will,
What's right and what's wrong?
As I seek the answers of wisdom and spiritual growth,
I longingly gaze into the never ending sky,
I ask why do these things seem to be one to many and why,
Which voice guides me to the path of truth,
Which voice leads me astray away from you?
As I pray into the darkened night sky asking for reasons I wish I knew why,
My heart flutters in anticipation,
What comes and what goes?
Love is something my heart desires,
Will god bring me to the heightened hour?
Which religion paves my way?
Or should I let me heart run astray?

If there is even a chance for something more than this world then let my heart embrace it and protect it with everything inside of me.

Will love guide the way? 

Will heaven be far away?
  • Like 1