Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Perplexing Orbs

Morgus

Morgus, I'm on your 'side'! Note my previous posts. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ouija ouija said:

So what is going on? Who is the soundtrack by and what is it called?

Do you know this tool already?

Sound Search for Google Play

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

Wow! I thought she was extremely polite. She said she searched and couldn't find it. Good gosh.

OP is in paranoia-mode.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, toast said:

Do you know this tool already?

Sound Search for Google Play

No, I didn't know about that. If I'm looking for music I just go to YouTube. Thanks.

9 minutes ago, Morgus said:

OUIJ,

Peace

Peace to you, too :tu: 

5 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

This video proves nothing!  Some dust particles would obviously be stirred up but who's to say that tiny elementals were not stirred up, too?

O-h-h-h, and do they all have little Tinkerbells inside them? That's so s-w-e-e-t!

• Like 3

tumblr_lus40diXmC1r5ajz9o1_500.gif

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SecretSanta said:

This looks like a spider web moving around.

10 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

O-h-h-h, and do they all have little Tinkerbells inside them? That's so s-w-e-e-t!

2 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

tumblr_lus40diXmC1r5ajz9o1_500.gif

How old are you?

4 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

How old are you?

Old enough to have a droll humour and a finely honed edge of sarcasm and derision.

• Like 2

To those who are arguing that these videos do not show illuminated insects/particles etc. what is your thought process ?

What is your argument for rejecting this as an explanation in favor of something paranormal ?

• Like 3

Just a clarification, I have not stated, as the author of the videos first hand, that I believe they are paranormal. I believe they are created creatures that are natural and normal rather than supernatural or paranormal and they move through the sky under their own power with purpose and intention interacting with the world around them. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Morgus said:

Just a clarification, I have not stated, as the author of the videos first hand, that I believe they are paranormal. I believe they are created creatures that are natural and normal rather than supernatural or paranormal and they move through the sky under their own power with purpose and intention interacting with the world around them. 

What do you mean by "created creatures" ?

Just to point out that they did not create themselves but were created by the creator. They are creatures, not a god or gods. As to their substance and nature, I do not know. I believe they are living creatures, perhaps similar to an insect with the intelligence of something like a dog or more advanced.

4 minutes ago, Morgus said:

Also, I believe they are spherical in shape as they appear...

Look at this link....all the pics are out of focus dust particles

strangely enough, they are all spherical

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=dust+out+of+focus&client=firefox-b&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjay92Tt5vXAhXQPFAKHXboAdIQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=636

short vid

Those have nothing to do with what I film...just watch my videos and look at my pictures... if you believe they are out of focus, swing by target vision store and pick up a pair of reading glasses for about $13...

I did not see any videos addressed with the out of date and irrelevant video you posted...

• The topic was locked