Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 5
Morgus

Perplexing Orbs

333 posts in this topic

Thanks for the comment. It is of course very controversial and therefore I do my best to answer every objection with actual videos and pictures with explanations. Feel free to visit my YouTube and Facebook site for more videos....

On 31/10/2017 at 11:05 PM, papageorge1 said:

A neutral person leads with genuine interest and not attacks. Whether neutrality exists is a judgment call for sure and I have made mine.

How the heck can a neutral person..... have a genuine interest?    The OP has dismissed all rational explanations despite the FACT that Ive posted vids which shows the INTENTIONAL creation of exactly the same type of orbs

this isnt the first ever posting of the orb phenomena, and some of us have dealt with it many times on these forums

And as Ive pointed out....I have stacks of photos with orbs in them...and therefore I ONCE had a genuine interest in understanding what caused them....now I know....I couldnt care less about some other orb poster who seems to think he/she is the ONLY one ever to observe orbs in their photos..... MILLIONS of other people with digi cams also take pics with orbs... its a COMMON thing...

so why you defend the OP for posting totally natural quirks of digital cameras?

1 person likes this

No relevant responses were provided. Show the pictures!

1 minute ago, Morgus said:

No relevant responses were provided. Show the pictures!

Ive posted the vids... or dont you view others vids?   Obviously not....

everything I post is relevant. You just need to open your mind to rational explanations

All anyone has to do, as I did, is look at your irrelevant and weak. Ideas to see you have nothing that in anyway compares or addresses what I have captured. How about making your own videos like I do? Stop with the old , irrelevant and outdated  videos from others... do some field work yourself....

37 minutes ago, Morgus said:

Stop with the old , irrelevant and outdated  videos from others... do some field work yourself....

Clearly you also cannot read and understand other peoples posts.

17 years ago..... I FIRST noticed orbs in my photos....

17 years ago.... I looked into it quite seriously...

17 years ago... on the Fuji Camera website..... (because I bought a Fuji digital camera)....  I discussed the issue on the Fuji camera forums....where PROFESSIONAL photographers and of course the Fuji support team.... post replies to my questions about orbs in my photos....

and 17 years ago.... I was satisfied with the experienced photographers and Fuji support team who told me the orbs were dust, or insects...

Post them so they can be prepared with mine... you have nothing that shows what I have captured! Nothing! Put up or shut up 

23 minutes ago, Morgus said:

Post them so they can be prepared with mine... you have nothing that shows what I have captured! Nothing! Put up or shut up 

Ultimately you posted these videos here to ask for assistance in identifying what was in them and many people have responded with constructive replies, explanatory videos and other sources which offer detailed answers to your questions.

I wouldn't mind that you reject those explanations, but your responses are so hostile and dismissive that it makes it difficult to have a civil or constructive discussion with you. It gives the impression that you are only interested in the opinions of members who tell you what you want to hear.

As such, I don't think anything constructive is going to come of keeping this going and I think it's time to call it a day.

Closed.

6 people like this