Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Another documentary with substance?

Bruce Wade

What do you ladies and gents think? I enjoyed it. A lot different than the ghost shows I'm used to. The evidence left me scratching my head. It's nice to hear a new story about a less saturated location.

Of course, is it real? I'm naive to this stuff, but I watch it purely out of curiosity. To my understanding a former GHI cast member had something to do with it.  Anybody hear of this place before?

I mean if I can say anything, it isn't like I was charged to watch it.  Seems genuine.

And awesome website here!  Thanks for having me!

Bruce

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bruce Wade said:

What do you ladies and gents think? 

Welcome to the forums Bruce. I have not seen this particular episode yet, but I have heard many times more than enough credible testimony by credible people and investigators to be a believer in haunted locations. With our village increasing exponentially with the internet and cable TV we are seeing the paranormal is (although rare) not as rare as we thought. Patterns are seen in the many stories. 

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Welcome to the forums Bruce. I have not seen this particular episode yet, but I have heard many times more than enough credible testimony by credible people and investigators to be a believer in haunted locations. With our village increasing exponentially with the internet and cable TV we are seeing the paranormal is (although rare) not as rare as we thought. Patterns are seen in the many stories. 

Interesting theory.  Although I do tend to agree it is everywhere and happening all the time. Are we looking? Are we looking the right way? I believe it is all around us and shows like this that respectfully showcase research is all in all a good thing for the community.

Thank you for the welcome!  This is a great site!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bruce Wade said:

This is a great site!

Just beware though that the anti-paranormal people are the most prolific posters on here. Have thick-skin like me and you’ll enjoy it.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

Just beware though that the anti-paranormal people are the most prolific posters on here. Have thick-skin and you’ll enjoy it.

Thanks for the heads up.  I've dealt with 'em before. Walking contradictions.  In one breath, they don't believe in the paranormal. In another breath, they go to church.

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Just beware though that the anti-paranormal people are the most prolific posters on here. Have thick-skin like me and you’ll enjoy it.

Not just "anti-paranormal" people are prolific posters. There are also some most prolific "pro-paranormal?" posters such as yourself here on UM too.

Though I do agree with you about the thick skin part- the prolific nature of both sides of the spectrum can often catch up new folks unawares. So why don't we all leave off the whole anti/pro conversations, and also let's not just throw general theories or proofs/not, existences/not derailments into the thread. Let's talk about the OP video itself.

• Like 2

Ghost stories. Do not take them seriously and just enjoy them as a form of entertainment. Not in a debunking mood today. Maybe later, not today. Don't really care today.

I do agree that in large lots of the current media going around about the paranormal is sensationalized, and probably fabricated. I know from personal experience there is some truth to the paranormal claims floating around. However, as long as you enjoy it, screw what other people think. Explore your own interests, rest of us be damned. (Unless your murdering people, in which case, don't explore your own interests)

• Like 1

Welcome to UM,

As per my comment on your other thread, is it your YT channel? Looking for hits maybe?

If not, then carry on!

12 hours ago, rashore said:

So why don't we all leave off the whole anti/pro conversations, and also let's not just throw general theories or proofs/not, existences/not derailments into the thread.

I wish more people thought like this. You won't ever find me bashing either side. One loses a bit of credibility when they resort to ignorant mudslinging instead of providing intelligible and thought provoking conversation. I value all opinions as long as a level of respect is stapled to it.

8 hours ago, SyntheticBrilliance said:

I do agree that in large lots of the current media going around about the paranormal is sensationalized, and probably fabricated. I know from personal experience there is some truth to the paranormal claims floating around. However, as long as you enjoy it, screw what other people think. Explore your own interests, rest of us be damned. (Unless your murdering people, in which case, don't explore your own interests)

Well said.