Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Burned Footprints on Ceiling?

Bruce Wade

What in the world?  Anybody ever see anything like this?  Demonic presence or what?

Just gotta ask, is that your YT channel? Just that your other thread was of the same channel?

Edit: That video is so corny.

Edited by Timonthy
Edit.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Timonthy said:

Just gotta ask, is that your YT channel? Just that your other thread was of the same channel?

Edit: That video is so corny.

I was just watching the one video and one video leads to another, etc. Found it interesting.

I am very much into all this, but that video is just not real.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, bluearmy78 said:

I am very much into all this, but that video is just not real.

I wish I knew all this technical stuff like you guys do. Certainly looks real to me.

Im not saying it isnt, but just doesnt sit right. Im a believer in anything thats out there, ld love to be wrong.

23 minutes ago, Bruce Wade said:

I was just watching the one video and one video leads to another, etc. Found it interesting.

Okay,

They just seem like clickbait YT channel videos. 

The ‘footprints’ could be anything, chemically covered gloves staining the wood, natural knots etc.

But it doesn’t look like real footprints at all.

7 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

Okay,

They just seem like clickbait YT channel videos. 

The ‘footprints’ could be anything, chemically covered gloves staining the wood, natural knots etc.

But it doesn’t look like real footprints at all.

Ten four. Although, I think the footprints look real, whether a person just walked through the stain or what. I tried to find more on the building itself, but haven't had any luck.

14 minutes ago, bluearmy78 said:

Im not saying it isnt, but just doesnt sit right. Im a believer in anything thats out there, ld love to be wrong.

It's so hard to determine who is telling the truth and who is not.  It's gets frustrating. Or maybe that's the wrong way to word it.  Giving the benefit of the doubt, they may truly believe that is what it is. 

1 minute ago, Bruce Wade said:

Ten four. Although, I think the footprints look real, whether a person just walked through the stain or what. I tried to find more on the building itself, but haven't had any luck.

Yeah, there’s usually a fuzzy backstory with no factual evidence available. Good hoax videos will include accurate history.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bruce Wade said:

It's so hard to determine who is telling the truth and who is not.  It's gets frustrating. Or maybe that's the wrong way to word it.  Giving the benefit of the doubt, they may truly believe that is what it is. 

Actually, it is very easy to determine what the truth is.  The first rule of determining the Truth is to ask this question...What would Jesus do?

And what Jesus would do would be to ask another question...How does this mesh up with the Laws of Physics?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Timonthy said:

Yeah, there’s usually a fuzzy backstory with no factual evidence available. Good hoax videos will include accurate history.

And that is partly why I am here.  To digest more alternative possibilities.  Of course I am always open to the concept that there could be restrictions or the property owner is only allowing so much, etc. I've read about that before from PI's. 

I try to stay on the fence. On one hand, it's easy to throw stones at someone's story, claim or video, on the other, I wasn't there and can't legitimately, with a straight face, prove them wrong.

Just now, joc said:

Actually, it is very easy to determine what the truth is.  The first rule of determining the Truth is to ask this question...What would Jesus do?

And what Jesus would do would be to ask another question...How does this mesh up with the Laws of Physics?

Weeeeeell... TRUE... but not very helpful. The "Laws of Physics" in Jesus's day consisted mostly of a Course of Leeches !

• Like 2

1 minute ago, joc said:

So you are a believer? 

Eh, I don't hold much credence on man-made science in reference to the paranormal. We can't possibly think we can measure something we have yet to understand by current scientific means. I hear a lot of people boast physics, etc. to sound smart or talk above somebody's head to prove a point. But I just can't grasp measuring the unknown with something that is known. 

Funny...but not exactly true...Jesus was tempted in the wilderness to jump off a cliff...angels would save him.  Jesus knew better...Laws of Physics.   Again was tempted to turn rocks into bread...nope...Laws of Physics.

2 minutes ago, joc said:

Funny...but not exactly true...Jesus was tempted in the wilderness to jump off a cliff...angels would save him.  Jesus knew better...Laws of Physics.   Again was tempted to turn rocks into bread...nope...Laws of Physics.

But can it not be said that Jesus or religion in general could be dismissed by science?

What about walking on water? Turning water into wine? Rising from the dead? 

The christian bible in all honesty is the most paranormal book I have ever read.

• Like 2

From what I see there are no steps crossing between the boards, so my guess is that someone (including a dog) trampled on the them while they were lying on the ground when the house was under construction. Then they were nailed up by the construction workers ignoring the footprints. I've had a couple of such planks on the ceiling of a shed, with my own steps on them. :lol:

• Like 2

Just now, Bruce Wade said:

So you are a believer? 

Eh, I don't hold much credence on man-made science in reference to the paranormal. We can't possibly think we can measure something we have yet to understand by current scientific means. I hear a lot of people boast physics, etc. to sound smart or talk above somebody's head to prove a point. But I just can't grasp measuring the unknown with something that is known. 

Okay, it's like this.  The Laws of Physics is not man-made science.  Rather, discoveries made by men over the course of history.  Like...gravity.  But the thing is...There are Trillions of Galaxies in the Universe ...and yet...the Laws of Physics apply to all of them...to every square inch of an infinite Universe.  So...what I meant was:   

How do Demons walking on a ceiling mesh up with the actual Laws of Physics?  They don't.  Nothing factual or provable about Demons...and nothing factual at all about walking on a ceiling.

1 minute ago, Chaldon said:

From what I see there are no steps crossing between the boards, so my guess is that someone (including a dog) trampled on the them while they were lying on the ground when the house was under construction. Then they were nailed up by the construction workers ignoring the footprints. I've had a couple of such planks on the ceiling of a shed, with my own steps on them. :lol:

Well done. Now that is a plausible theory.  That's the stuff I'm talking about.  Come at me with reason and logic.  Thank you for the in-depth response. I guess I was assuming the place was older than that. What about the one footprint that looks like it is burned into the wood?  Ideas?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bruce Wade said:

But can it not be said that Jesus or religion in general could be dismissed by science?

What about walking on water? Turning water into wine? Rising from the dead? 

The christian bible in all honesty is the most paranormal book I have ever read.

One cannot walk on water.  One cannot change the physical properties of water with one's mind.  Nothing in the history of Life has ever lived again after it was once dead.  They just don't mesh up with the Laws of Physics.  Therefore, are not true.  It's pretty cut and dried.  Doesn't mean that Jesus didn't exist though.  Doesn't mean that he didn't die at the hands of Jews and Romans on the cross.  Doesn't mean that he didn't forgive mankind from the cross.   But miracles of physics don't really happen.

3 minutes ago, joc said:

discoveries made by men over the course of history.  

I tend to look at it like this....a new species is discovered every day. At one point in history (and unfortunately there are still a few out there) we thought the world to be flat. At one point in history we felt the only way a woman could prove she wasn't a witch was to drown herself.

Hell, our major technological advances didn't start until the 1950s, which in the grand scheme of things wasn't that long ago.  

I just can't bite on the laws of physics answer all, because we do not know all. We would be foolish and arrogant to believe there still aren't things out there to be discovered which as history as proven, when they are, changes our science.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, joc said:

One cannot walk on water.  One cannot change the physical properties of water with one's mind.  Nothing in the history of Life has ever lived again after it was once dead.  They just don't mesh up with the Laws of Physics.  Therefore, are not true.  It's pretty cut and dried.  Doesn't mean that Jesus didn't exist though.  Doesn't mean that he didn't die at the hands of Jews and Romans on the cross.  Doesn't mean that he didn't forgive mankind from the cross.   But miracles of physics don't really happen.

This I agree with.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, joc said:

Yup.. and he turned water into wine, fed the 5000, and walked on water.

... Laws of Physics ? or LeechCraft ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Yup.. and he turned water into wine, fed the 5000, and walked on water.

... Laws of Physics ? or LeechCraft ?

Hypocrisy.