Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ultra weird event on hifghway

qxcontinuum

Had the second odd incident that makes me wonder the nature of things and my sanity. On my way to work, a few days ago while i was speeding as always my mustang during the rush hour at 5.20 pm on the busiest 403 highway in Mississauga, on the middle lane as you enter the hhwy. from erin mils, saw a super slow car. Although traffic was still moving at 70-80 km /hour this toyota was doing less than 60km hour with lots of free space ahead. I Went  immediately on the speed lane passing the car and looked at the driver . He was somewhat very alert like he was afraid to drive. Another snail i said in my mind. As i saw that traffic was becoming slow i entered the express 2+ speed lane and hit the gas more to 120-130 hour. I drove approx 10 km and as i almost exited 403 closer  to the merger with 401 i saw the very same car again driving slowly in the middle lane. I couln't believe my eyes , the driver was the same dude and so were his driving style, alert, facing ahead concentrated. weird or what? How can i see the same car driving half my speed in 2different points; one left behind and the second ahead of me. there are no other lanes or shortcuts he could have taken and i was doing twice the speed he was driving.

Time to get a dashcam (front and rear preferred)!

You can convince yourself of all types of weird things while in different stages of driving.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I had a friend who was driving a lonely highway in the wee hours of the morning.  He said that a black sportscar he knew belonged to a guy that had died in recent years, came up fast on his rear and was tailing him hard.  Then it sped around him and just vanished after it passed him.  It could be a ghost driver still petrified of how he died?

9 minutes ago, SSilhouette said:

I had a friend who was driving a lonely highway in the wee hours of the morning.  He said that a black sportscar he knew belonged to a guy that had died in recent years, came up fast on his rear and was tailing him hard.  Then it sped around him and just vanished after it passed him.  It could be a ghost driver still petrified of how he died?

Did the guy die in a crash in that car/was it written off? If not, someone in the area probably bought the car and continues to drive it there...

Just now, Timonthy said:

Did the guy die in a crash in that car/was it written off? If not, someone in the area probably bought the car and continues to drive it there...

No he died of an overdose in the bath tub.  Did you read the part about how the car vanished as it passed him? 

Just now, SSilhouette said:

No he died of an overdose in the bath tub.  Did you read the part about how the car vanished as it passed him? 

Yeah, black car in wee hours. Is the highway well lit? Maybe it turned off its lights? Maybe your friend was fatigued? Dashcam footage would have been interesting.

2 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

Yeah, black car in wee hours. Is the highway well lit? Maybe it turned off its lights? Maybe your friend was fatigued? Dashcam footage would have been interesting.

According to him he actually saw the solidity of the car break down into nothing.  No lights, no shape, no mass, just not there anymore just as it passed.  Is it daytime down under?  Just curious since you're online.

Edited by SSilhouette

1 minute ago, SSilhouette said:

According to him he actually saw the solidity of the car break down into nothing.  No lights, no shape, no mass, just not there anymore just as it passed.  Is it daytime down under?  Just curious since you're online.

Haha yeah it is, ~3:30PM and finally a bit of warmish weather! I shift work too hence erratic posting times.

Well it definitely sounds interesting, but I would just have to assume he was mistaken. Car's don't seem to de-materialize much is all.

Agreed, they don't.  But then this is the "unexplained mysteries" website....so that's what we're ostensibly here talking about, no?  Right, oh yeah, you're on the verge of Summer while we northerners are just getting into the cold weather.