Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NEED HELP

lipton

I already posted that thread few weeks ago but I still didnt find any help. Acclivities in my home increased more and I really dont know what to do.I am not crazy ,there is really something going on at my home.I really need help.I need to share my story with you guys and because this is "Talk Paranormal" I hope I will find some help and answers.It started from January of this year. First I had a feeling that someone(something)is in my home, than from time to time I started hearing some noises but since I live in a big apartment building I was thinking it was just my neighbors.I just couldn't accept the idea it could be something like a ghost since I really never believed in that kind of stores before.
One time at evening I was laying down in my bed, it was about 11 000 pm I think,and I stated notice like something is walking on my bed.I couldn't see that " thing"I just felt it.Since that night I can feel a present of that' something "every night or sometimes daytime.That "something" always touches my head,moves my hair-that way I think it is letting me know,he is here,Next part is more embarrassing, that "something" tries to go inside me thru my virginal.Before I found this forum I did some searches and I found out about incubus-Lilin demon in male form who,according to legendary traditions lies upon women in order to engage in sexual activity with them.I am not sure if that thing that comes and torments me is an incubus.I know that"something" comes to my home everyday and for sure not for positive reasons.I don't know what to do. Honestly I don't know for sure if it is sexual or that thing tries to get something out of my body.I tried to talk to that thing but I don't get any verbal answers just some noises or knocking.On another hand that "something"I think helped me a few times.For example I was driving on freeway and suddenly my car turned vary fast to next line. Two seconds after that the car behind me hit another car.It was a horrible accident.It would be me if my car didn't turn to right line. Was it that "something-someone" that helped me?? Idk. The similar situations happen and I always was like saved or..maybe lucky..?.(idk).When that thing is around me I always feel like air is under some electricity,I noticed that "something" moves fast,flays and has an ability to pierce through things, everything-glass,walls,materials....It is also intelligent. When I lay down on my bed I can feel that thing is also laying down but inside my mattress- like under me.It does that mostly every night.In that letter I am not mentioning and describing all different episodes that I had with that "something".It would take to long to write but I hope maybe someone can help me or give me some advise.What should I do??I took some blessed water from church and sprayed all over my home,I am a catholic and I pray every night but it seems like that don't help bc.... that thing keeps coming back.

Don't try to communicate with it. That makes things worse.

Just do a banishment, like the LBRP. You can find it on youtube.

Here's a video.

It's an ongoing thing for many people, and at some point, you'll be able to just do it in your head.

Have you tried speaking to a doctor? A couple of months on anti-psychotics and some lithium and I'm pretty sure your problem will disappear. Everyone knows that ghosts and monsters are for some reason scared away by medication that stops people from hallucinating. It's one of those weird coincidences in life.

At the end of the day, would it hurt to speak to a doctor and follow their instructions? You are clearly having delusions and full blown hallucinations. Even if you don't believe this to be the case you should at least try to rule out the possibility. 

9 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Don't try to communicate with it. That makes things worse.

Just do a banishment, like the LBRP. You can find it on youtube.

Jesus. Don't encourage her!

1 minute ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Have you tried speaking to a doctor? A couple of months on anti-psychotics and some lithium and I'm pretty sure your problem will disappear. Everyone knows that ghosts and monsters are for some reason scared away by medication that stops people from hallucinating. It's one of those weird coincidences in life.

At the end of the day, would it hurt to speak to a doctor and follow their instructions? You are clearly having delusions and full blown hallucinations. Even if you don't believe this to be the case you should at least try to rule out the possibility. 

Geez...she's probably just having hypnagogia and it's freaking her out. 

Since a lot of those experiences are brought on by stress, trauma, and subconscious fears...this sort of thing can help. 

16 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Geez...she's probably just having hypnagogia and it's freaking her out. 

Since a lot of those experiences are brought on by stress, trauma, and subconscious fears...this sort of thing can help. 

That might trick the subconscious in the short-term, but psychiatric treatment of some kind is the only realistic long-term option. 

Actually this is UNEXPLAINED MYSTERIES not Talk Paranormal.

Back in August when you first posted on the other board people suggested that you research "incubus attacks". Have you?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sleepless-in-america/200809/incubus-attack

It was also suggested you contact your doctor to discuss these issues. Have you?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

That might trick the subconscious in the short-term, but psychiatric treatment of some kind is the only realistic long-term option. 

No it isn't. 

Hypnagogia is a normal occurrence. Most people experience it in their lifetimes.

They don't all need Lithium.

I'm sure if we all had lobotomies, that would solve the problem, too, but I doubt anyone is suggesting that. 

Edited by ChaosRose

18 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

No it isn't. 

Hypnagogia is a normal occurrence. Most people experience it in their lifetimes.

They don't all need Lithium.

I'm sure if we all had lobotomies, that would solve the problem, too, but I doubt anyone is suggesting that. 

She's having delusions, hallucinations and is obviously suffering from psychosis. It's way more than Hypnagogia since most of her encounters happen when she's awake. 

Obviously not all people need lithium but if someone thinks a demon is shagging them in their sleep then you're damned right they need to be on meds. Hopefully it happens quickly before they become a danger to themselves or others. 

Edited by ExpandMyMind

Tone it down, Expand.  Unless you are her psychiatrist, you are in no position to determine if she has any psychosis (and if you are, you are being criminally negligent in discussing it in public).

Lipton, you don't need general advice regarding your situation on an anonymous forum.  You need specific advice and you need someone with whom you can deal with on a one-on-one basis.  Regardless of the ultimate source of the problem, your first stop needs to be with a psychiatrist.  That will take care of any physical aspects that are contributing to the situation.  They will probably also have you work with a psychiatrist, in order to deal with any of the mental aspects of the problem.  If there is a supernatural aspect to this, chances are pretty good that it was taking advantage of the first two problems, and if nothing else, you will be in a much stronger position to deal with it.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, aquatus1 said:

Tone it down, Expand.  Unless you are her psychiatrist, you are in no position to determine if she has any psychosis (and if you are, you are being criminally negligent in discussing it in public).

She's having full blown hallucinations and is clearly delusional. That's the defined definition of psychosis, so I'd disagree. Anyone can diagnose psychosis if both of those symptoms exist.

But I get your point as I was maybe a bit too harsh in my manner.

Again, leave the diagnosis to the professionals.  Reading a definition on the internet does not give you the level of understanding of a topic to do that.  We have forums rules about that.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

She's having full blown hallucinations and is clearly delusional. That's the defined definition of psychosis, so I'd disagree. Anyone can diagnose psychosis if both of those symptoms exist.

But I get your point as I was maybe a bit too harsh in my manner.

Almost everything she described, she first said she was lying in bed. Otherwise, her car jerked to the right, and she hears noises in her apartment building (which has other people in it). 

Nothing sounds like anything else except hypnagogia inducing fear and then her looking at the world with confirmation bias that she might have a ghost. 

Nothing is screaming psychotic. 

In fact, psychiatrists have now come to understand things like hypnagogia, sleep paralysis, and even spiritual crises, and they don't automatically assume someone is psychotic...anymore. They used to, though. 

You could probably find somebody still willing to slap a label on her and drug her up, but the LBRP is a simple, free, and non-invasive thing she could try first.