Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can a Prophet kill or convert a demon?

Jean Grey 777

4 hours ago, Jean Grey 777 said:

Thanks for the responses, haphazard as some of them may be... 

Yes!

I'm proud to say I have.  

I've recognized that if you take a hard, good look at an angry, evil spirit, you'll find an emotionally distraught being crying out for help or the thing in which all intelligent beings crave, scientifically identified as one of the essential human needs

So torture instead of therapy? Makes sense.

love, attention, a sense of purpose, acceptance... Behind every mass shooting or bombing is a story of someone who was tormented, abused, or swirl-bombed in the boy's bathroom... Although, that is no excuse for mass murders and such... There are also entities that have equated their purpose and delight in witnessing and/or instigating the misery of others.

The people who do these things are often mentally disturbed, not by 'spiritual' demons but their own emotions or mental illness. Conditioned in some cases, or willingly slaughter others in God's name. 

You may have heard that a spirit of someone who once lived, remains the same after death, perpetually, until the end of time... But, I have also heard of instances of spirits being rescued from the pit of hell by angels or raised up from the ashes by the grace and mercy of God. in spirit we can only BE one of two kinds of being... Good or evil, there is no in-between.

I love a good story myself. Black and White thinking is really dangerous. You miss all that stuff in between. 

I can't tell you guys everything, not yet. But I can say that I have ministered to this demon's emotional wounds, and he had repented of his sins. (Committing murders and eventually committing suicide.) I had pleaded to God for his case and he was raised up in spirit. But it wasn't long before he rejected the spirit of God, because of various reasons one might guess... Because of the spiritual (evil) state in which he had died, he could not be sustained for long by the vouching of a single soul, even if I am a Prophet. Or because of spending millennia in hell, he had reached the point of insanity, and the polaric conversion could not be sustained long enough for him to right all or some of his wrongs which were owed. 

Well......is this going to appear on the 700 Club?

Long story short, after I had ministered to him and taught him self-forgiveness and the meaning of life and love, as he returned to his carnal state, he had STILL insisted upon serving "The Dark Lord." Even though God himself, through me, had looked upon him with good fortune. And, if you serve  "the Dark Lord," you support all works and manners of evil, so sorry, we can't be friends. 

Earlier you mentioned torturing this demons. Now you claim to be doing some kind of spiritual therapy. Wut? Is the dark lord called Critical Thinking?

In the Harry Potter universe, you're either team Harry or you're team Voldemort, there is no in-between... The elves had powerful magic, considered to be neutral in the witch war if im correct but according to Hagrid or whichever instructor, they were deemed NOT to be trusted. 

I'm a high elf otherkin. Does that count?

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 2

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 8:55 PM, Jean Grey 777 said:

I am in league with God and his angels, and I've received sound instructions NOT to release the demon, but to spy on it, learn what works and what doesn't, because I had been called to be a excorsist a few weeks prior to trapping it inside my home.

If I had to rank any number of the things you said here on a crazy scale, this would be at the top of the list.

• Like 3

Hands off the keyboard if any of you sees something crawling on the ceiling ...

~

• Like 4

The big question before this one is do a Prophet or a demon have existed ? If you cannot bring proof and answer... you cannot ask something about them no ?

It's like asking if Bigfoot can eat ice-cream or if the Chupacabra sleep in caves?

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 3

XenoFish -

Whilst I appreciate your contentious pessimistic spirit taking the time, I'm not here to persuade anyone of my truth however, if you sincerely wish to know I wish to enlighten you. But If you're not going to at least humor me with plausible solutions to my endeavor your brash opinions is of no concern to me.Thanksnot really

On 10/27/2017 at 0:35 PM, Aquila King said:

If I had to rank any number of the things you said here on a crazy scale, this would be at the top of the list.

Lmao! That's funny because, in comparison to the unmentioned supernatural incidences prior to this, that comment is only a level 2 on a "crazy scale" of 1 - 10. Ten being absolutely BatPoop 

On 10/27/2017 at 1:08 PM, Jon the frog said:

The big question before this one is do a Prophet or a demon have existed ? If you cannot bring proof and answer... you cannot ask something about them no ?

It's like asking if Bigfoot can eat ice-cream or if the Chupacabra sleep in caves?

Omg, I'm willing to bet you haven't stuck your nose between any piece of religious material for more than an hour.  Prophets exist. "Girl On Fire by Alicia Keys..." Do you think that is just a merry, happy-go-lucky song or what? 

On 10/27/2017 at 0:56 PM, third_eye said:

Hands off the keyboard if any of you sees something crawling on the ceiling ...

~

Kind-a-like that saying; "don't tweet when you're drunk" right? lol For the record I can assure you I am sober and of sound mind. 

• Like 1

On 10/30/2017 at 9:26 PM, Jean Grey 777 said:

XenoFish -

g, I'm willing to bet you haven't stuck your nose between any piece of religious material for more than an hour.  Prophets exist. "Girl On Fire by Alicia Keys..." Do you think that is just a merry, happy-go-lucky song or what? 

Humm, religious material is no proof, it's a belief...  you know it's like a crazy nerd building a fortification to protect him from the sith lords aftert reading some starwars novel...

• Like 2

On 10/31/2017 at 9:26 AM, Jean Grey 777 said:

Kind-a-like that saying; "don't tweet when you're drunk" right? lol For the record I can assure you I am sober and of sound mind. 

That's nice to know, just a little heads up would be appreciated if you know something is gonna be crawling all over my ceiling, not just bugs, arachnids and lizards mind you ...

:yes:

Welcome aboard ...

~

The simple answer is: prophets can kill or convert a demon as readily as any other human.  

Edit: although, of course, the best way to slay a demon is to increase your profits  ;) 

Edited by Essan

• 2 weeks later...

After much meditation and prayer, I’ve decided to release the demon trapped in my home.  

I had been praying on its destruction for days and it dawned on me, that if I was to end this demons suffering, I might be bombarded by countless other demons harassing me to bestow upon them the same fate to escape the torments hell, as what happened previously when I had converted it for a short time. It also dawned on me that, in a way, I had been fighting a losing battle because from what I understand according to my research, demons reside in hell, ultimately, but their spirits are able to branch off in the Earthly realm, able to exist at multiple places at once.  I’ve read a post from Yahoo answers in response to a similar question from an anonymous poster about killing demons, the response explained that one (an angel or more powerful demon) would have to travel to hell and kill the demon there to get rid of it for good. This to me sounds like a plausible effect. 

Over more than a month of time had passed since accidentally trapping the demon in my studio apartment and I’d pray for guidance in finding a way to destroying it or hoping God would give me the green like to let it be on its way.  
  Archangel Michael told me to get rid of the demon, but God insisted upon me keeping it as a slave so that it might do my bidding. I didn’t understand why at first. Why would God insist I commune with an evil spirit? When I asked God what would I have this demon do for me, God insisted that first, the demon was to prove himself trustworthy and perform a simple task I’d designate. Then, the demon would perform other assignments that might benefit me in some way in exchange for his freedom. It wasn’t long before I thought, “How is this any different from making a deal with the devil?” And I had a sick feeling in my stomach as I had come to somewhat of an arrangement with the beast, so I did not go through with it. 
I also had remembered a previous lesson from God, which was “to think for myself.” So I followed Archangel Michael’s command this time. However, afterward, God had insisted that I still had a valuable lesson to learn from following his command, and ensures me that I will come to learn it soon enough. God is knowing and wise. 

The demon still comes around every so often, baring insults, but the weight of his dark lingering presence is gone. No more fits of envious rage, or an implicit burning of the chest reminiscent of hellfire. 

I’d like to thank you kindly all for your comments
  May God bless you. 

Edited by Jean Grey 777

On 11/1/2017 at 11:52 AM, Jon the frog said:

Humm, religious material is no proof, it's a belief...  you know it's like a crazy nerd building a fortification to protect him from the sith lords aftert reading some starwars novel...

It's like this... God bestowed man with knowledge of himself and prophesies such as the coming of his Only Begotten Son through his messengers from different parts around the world. Just about every major piece of religious material originated through different cultural backgrounds across different continents all shared the same vital information without these cultures ever had communicated with one another. The Bible, the Qu'ran, the Book of Mormon, the Kabala... etc 

20 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Can't tell if serious or role playing? 

They mentioned the Book of Mormon. I'd say role playing.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, WoIverine said:

Spirit entities from a Biblical perspective cannot die, and more than likely wouldn't convert. They had their chance.

Those 'entities' are fabricated from pagan mythos. Christianity has this thing about demonizing anything that's not it. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Those 'entities' are fabricated from pagan mythos. Christianity has this thing about demonizing anything that's not it. 

Or in the OP's case, Harry Potter.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/10/2017 at 2:47 AM, XenoFish said:

It's funny though. After 20 plus years of occult practice I never had a single issue with any supernatural or paranormal entity. It's almost as if they were just magical placebo's used during rituals designed to engage in self-hypnosis. I mean after all that time I should've had a major butt kicking from at least a few of the lords of hell. Then again all demons within the Christian paradigm are just pagan spirits that never had a violent nature to begin with. Christianity literally demonized anything that wasn't a part of it's belief structure. So this "demons" isn't a demons at all. If I were to play devil's advocate (pun intended) I'd say that the OP is torturing a lost soul, a person. That hasn't passed on. But that would be me suspending my skepticism and tapping into my ye olde magician roots. 

You see. A banishing ritual is designed to clear out a place of all 'negative energy'. By doing so you wipe the slate clean. This get's rid of any malicious spirit or 'demonic' entity. However in this case I suspect that the OP intentionally trapped this 'spirit'. Now if I were to go full debunk on this..................................................

In 20 years of occult practice did you ever see, hear or feel anything supernatural or paranormal. What drove you to spend 20 years of your life pursuing.

40 minutes ago, likwidlite said:

In 20 years of occult practice did you ever see, hear or feel anything supernatural or paranormal. What drove you to spend 20 years of your life pursuing.

I was driving by the desire to find something more in life. What I found is that we are adept at tricking ourselves. You do not have a captured demon, you are not a prophet of god, you do not have any ' special powers'. You are just a normal person who has fabricated a false reality in order to feel special. That's it. I know that's something you'd rather not hear, but its the truth. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

I was driving by the desire to find something more in life. What I found is that we are adept at tricking ourselves. You do not have a captured demon, you are not a prophet of god, you do not have any ' special powers'. You are just a normal person who has fabricated a false reality in order to feel special. That's it. I know that's something you'd rather not hear, but its the truth. 

Thanks for the honest response. Tbh I made no judgement on your response. I was interested in the opinion of someone who's put 20 years of their life into the paranormal. Personally I'm a sceptic who finds this all fascinating. My only issue with your reply (and I think this follows our other thread about teenage depression) "fabricating a false reality to feel special." And in reply to the other thread as well as this. Don't fabricate something special, do something special! Be something special. That doesn't need to be a special celebrity or a sports star. Mowing the lawn of an old neighbour is special. Just getting off your **** and doing something that makes a mark is special.  But I think you already knew that...

2 minutes ago, likwidlite said:

Thanks for the honest response. Tbh I made no judgement on your response. I was interested in the opinion of someone who's put 20 years of their life into the paranormal. Personally I'm a sceptic who finds this all fascinating. My only issue with your reply (and I think this follows our other thread about teenage depression) "fabricating a false reality to feel special." And in reply to the other thread as well as this. Don't fabricate something special, do something special! Be something special. That doesn't need to be a special celebrity or a sports star. Mowing the lawn of an old neighbour is special. Just getting off your **** and doing something that makes a mark is special.  But I think you already knew that...

My comment about creating a false reality is meant for the OP. I failed to make that clear, that's my fault. But over the years I've seen too many go off that delusional deep end, including myself. So I know what it looks like. 

Life can be just as engaging through the mundanity of everyday existence. A hobby can be a life saver. Living in a fantasy world only ends up causing problems,in the long run.

• Like 2

Gotta agree with xeno on this one. Been a life long "student" of the paranormal. Been coming to this site since I was like 12, I'm now 26. I now lurk instead of posting but I too have found out most of this stuff is hogwash, I feel kind of silly now  as I remember when my father used to tell me so and I used to get mad at him for it.

Most of the posts I see people make these days has me scratching my head. But I can understand too as I used to be in that path and you can get your self mixed up real quick.

Hope everyone had a great turkey day.

Edited by AstralHorus
  • Like 2

Well I'm an ultra-sensitive which I think ranks higher on the sensitivity scale and therefore my insight may be useful to you.  I just finished three days of meditation in a goat pasture during which I asked God to invoke an Angel to help with your cause.  I didn't see an angel directly but a fairly nasty rash developed on my backside.  I thought nothing of it, after all I had been in a goat pasture for 3 days, but when my other half looked closely she could see some words forming in the rash.  I don't know if the message was meant for you or someone else and I can't post butt pictures here so you'll need to take my word for it.  Here is the message: 

"It's all in your head"

Now I don't know what God meant but I'm assuming he's telling you to look inside yourself for answers.  My advice to you would be to weave a crown of sage, sprinkle it with rose tinted quartz particles and perform a banishing dance in a circle of salt.  As I write this I can feel the power of God entering my rash and removing it from my body, so make of that what you will.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, I'mConvinced said:

"It's all in your head"

Now I don't know what God meant but I'm assuming he's telling you to look inside yourself for answers.  My advice to you would be to weave a crown of sage, sprinkle it with rose tinted quartz particles and perform a banishing dance in a circle of salt.  As I write this I can feel the power of God entering my rash and removing it from my body, so make of that what you will.

Sage....meh, who wants to smell that crap. I say juniper.

• 3 weeks later...