Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can a Prophet kill or convert a demon?

Jean Grey 777

Hi, 

I am a hypersensitive in need of assistance ridding a demon from this plane of existence, permanently!

Hypersensitive is a term I use to describe a top-tier psychic. In addition to being able to read energies such as people's thoughts and emotions, my abilities evolved over time granting me a degree of cosmic awareness...

It's been almost a month since I accidentally trapped this evil entity in my home by performing a cleansing ritual and blessing the home by drawing a cross with anointing oil on each of the walls but, before I could complete the ritual the demon returned and has remained trapped typically seeking shelter inside the closet or any dark corner it can find. I have not released the demon because I am in league with God and his angels, and I've received sound instructions NOT to release the demon, but to spy on it, learn what works and what doesn't, because I had been called to be a excorsist a few weeks prior to trapping it inside my home. 

After so many spiritual attacks, I've learned to anticipate it's tricks and gambles, as well as ways to counteract them. Furthermore, I've gained the offensive upper hand able to inflict torturous harm with light spells but have yet to discover a way to erase it from existence entirely, which the angels and even the demons associates had informed me of the possibility of this outcome. I've been praying to God, trying to receive insight but to get a clear epiphany from the universe that explains what to do could take a while to manifest. So, I'm turning to a public channel and hopefully, God and/or the angels will speak through YOU. For any serious insight, you have regarding the matter, may be of great value. 

Be as creative as you'd like. 

***Disbelievers need not respond***

I know I am not imagining things because I've seen this dark shadows lunge toward the closet at a time of day when any normal shadow would be incapable of being THAT dark and move the way it did. I get uncomfortable evil sensations in the pit of my core... a burning in my soul, as if contrary to the holy spirit. I feel even hear the entities frustration from being trapped so long, it freaks out twice every day when it gathers the strength. 1 day in Earth time is equivalent to about 3 days in hell. I even know the demon's name and been spiritually attacked numerous times by its more powerful affiliates. Frankly, I'm getting impatient, and desire to put it out of its misery so we can both be done with it, for he is a thorn in my side, I'd much rather do without. 

Also, I almost forgot to mention, I'm a prophet of God, so don't give me any of that "Only an archangel can kill demons" I'm trying to evolve and there is something critical that needs to be learned here if I am to advance. Thanks all! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jean Grey 777 said:

**Disbelievers need not respond***

Well. Anyone else want to take a crack at solving this mystery? Fred, Daphne, Scoob? Velma? 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Jean Grey 777 said:

I know I am not imagining things because I've seen this dark shadows lunge toward the closet at a time of day when any normal shadow would be incapable of being THAT dark and move the way it did. I get uncomfortable evil sensations in the pit of my core... a burning in my soul, as if contrary to the holy spirit. I feel even hear the entities frustration from being trapped so long, it freaks out twice every day when it gathers the strength. 1 day in Earth time is equivalent to about 3 days in hell. I even know the demon's name and been spiritually attacked numerous times by its more powerful affiliates. Frankly, I'm getting impatient, and desire to put it out of its misery so we can both be done with it, for he is a thorn in my side, I'd much rather do without. 

You know. It's kind of counter productive to not let even the skeptics help you on this. I mean I could explain everything in the above quote pretty well. But......

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Well. Anyone else want to take a crack at solving this mystery? Fred, Daphne, Scoob? Velma? 

:lol:  Howabout the Real Ghost Busters   

• Like 5

Just now, Piney said:

:lol:  Howabout the Real Ghost Busters   

The one with the talking monkey or the one with Bill Murray? No not the remake, hell 2 the no on that one.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Jean Grey 777 said:

I've gained the offensive upper hand able to inflict torturous harm with light spells

You know. Maybe that's why "demons" are so aggressive. They get beat down and smack around by god soldiers. I'd be a bit angry too if someone was doing that do me. Who wouldn't. 

• Like 4

Just now, XenoFish said:

The one with the talking monkey or the one with Bill Murray? No not the remake, hell 2 the no on that one.

Dan Ackroyd, Bill Murray and Harold Ramis . The one with the talking monkey sucked.

• Like 4

Ya know in "The Matrix" movie, the ending when Neo dives into Agent Smith and explodes him from within. Tried that approach too... with my astral form. Didn't take. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I have a question. What are all demons from the christian paradigm? What if it's a jewish demon, or a Jinn? Maybe one from japan? Why is it always within that Christian frame work? I know why but I'm not allowed according to the OP to say.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I have a question. What are all demons from the christian paradigm? What if it's a jewish demon, or a Jinn? Maybe one from japan? Why is it always within that Christian frame work? I know why but I'm not allowed according to the OP to say.

Well then you would absolutely have to convert them before any exercising could be done!!

• Like 1

Here's the thing I do not get. Cross's were drawn in oil, a demon got trapped, and it's been/being tortured. To be honest this sounds like a demon was evoked, bound to a location, and sadistically tortured. Too much of this is setting off my occult red flags. Like an evocation gone wrong. Maybe the OP is torturing the demon for information? I don't know there is too much off with all of this. To be blunt, it looks like the goal is to force the demon in question to work for the OP. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

This sounds like an episode of Supernatural. 

I was just thinking maybe they should call Sam and Dean.

• Like 1

It's funny though. After 20 plus years of occult practice I never had a single issue with any supernatural or paranormal entity. It's almost as if they were just magical placebo's used during rituals designed to engage in self-hypnosis. I mean after all that time I should've had a major butt kicking from at least a few of the lords of hell. Then again all demons within the Christian paradigm are just pagan spirits that never had a violent nature to begin with. Christianity literally demonized anything that wasn't a part of it's belief structure. So this "demons" isn't a demons at all. If I were to play devil's advocate (pun intended) I'd say that the OP is torturing a lost soul, a person. That hasn't passed on. But that would be me suspending my skepticism and tapping into my ye olde magician roots. 

You see. A banishing ritual is designed to clear out a place of all 'negative energy'. By doing so you wipe the slate clean. This get's rid of any malicious spirit or 'demonic' entity. However in this case I suspect that the OP intentionally trapped this 'spirit'. Now if I were to go full debunk on this..................................................

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jean Grey 777 said:

Hi, 

I am a hypersensitive in need of assistance ridding a demon from this plane of existence, permanently!

Hypersensitive is a term I use to describe a top-tier psychic. In addition to being able to read energies such as people's thoughts and emotions, my abilities evolved over time granting me a degree of cosmic awareness...

It's been almost a month since I accidentally trapped this evil entity in my home by performing a cleansing ritual and blessing the home by drawing a cross with anointing oil on each of the walls but, before I could complete the ritual the demon returned and has remained trapped typically seeking shelter inside the closet or any dark corner it can find. I have not released the demon because I am in league with God and his angels, and I've received sound instructions NOT to release the demon, but to spy on it, learn what works and what doesn't, because I had been called to be a excorsist a few weeks prior to trapping it inside my home. 

After so many spiritual attacks, I've learned to anticipate it's tricks and gambles, as well as ways to counteract them. Furthermore, I've gained the offensive upper hand able to inflict torturous harm with light spells but have yet to discover a way to erase it from existence entirely, which the angels and even the demons associates had informed me of the possibility of this outcome. I've been praying to God, trying to receive insight but to get a clear epiphany from the universe that explains what to do could take a while to manifest. So, I'm turning to a public channel and hopefully, God and/or the angels will speak through YOU. For any serious insight, you have regarding the matter, may be of great value. 

Be as creative as you'd like. 

***Disbelievers need not respond***

Also, I almost forgot to mention, I'm a prophet of God, so don't give me any of that "Only an archangel can kill demons" I'm trying to evolve and there is something critical that needs to be learned here if I am to advance. Thanks all! 

Man, you must have a top tier Dungeon Master.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Wes4747 said:

Should a prophet of god be trying to kill? 

Moses comes to mind. But I don't think he killed demons, he prefer people.

• Like 3

Thanks for the responses, haphazard as some of them may be... 

20 hours ago, Wes4747 said:

So... Have you tried being nice to it? Should a prophet of god be trying to kill? 

Couldnt you convert the poor bast*rd?

Yes!

I'm proud to say I have.  

I've recognized that if you take a hard, good look at an angry, evil spirit, you'll find an emotionally distraught being crying out for help or the thing in which all intelligent beings crave, scientifically identified as one of the essential human needs; love, attention, a sense of purpose, acceptance... Behind every mass shooting or bombing is a story of someone who was tormented, abused, or swirl-bombed in the boy's bathroom... Although, that is no excuse for mass murders and such... There are also entities that have equated their purpose and delight in witnessing and/or instigating the misery of others. You may have heard that a spirit of someone who once lived, remains the same after death, perpetually, until the end of time... But, I have also heard of instances of spirits being rescued from the pit of hell by angels or raised up from the ashes by the grace and mercy of God. in spirit we can only BE one of two kinds of being... Good or evil, there is no in-between. I can't tell you guys everything, not yet. But I can say that I have ministered to this demon's emotional wounds, and he had repented of his sins. (Committing murders and eventually committing suicide.) I had pleaded to God for his case and he was raised up in spirit. But it wasn't long before he rejected the spirit of God, because of various reasons one might guess... Because of the spiritual (evil) state in which he had died, he could not be sustained for long by the vouching of a single soul, even if I am a Prophet. Or because of spending millennia in hell, he had reached the point of insanity, and the polaric conversion could not be sustained long enough for him to right all or some of his wrongs which were owed. 

Long story short, after I had ministered to him and taught him self-forgiveness and the meaning of life and love, as he returned to his carnal state, he had STILL insisted upon serving "The Dark Lord." Even though God himself, through me, had looked upon him with good fortune. And, if you serve  "the Dark Lord," you support all works and manners of evil, so sorry, we can't be friends. 

In the Harry Potter universe, you're either team Harry or you're team Voldemort, there is no in-between... The elves had powerful magic, considered to be neutral in the witch war if im correct but according to Hagrid or whichever instructor, they were deemed NOT to be trusted. 

Edited by Jean Grey 777
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Okay I've not an honest question. I get the feeling that this is role playing. Are you role playing? No offense meant but this seems more out there than the usual. You say you've trapped a demon, torture it (poor demon) and tried to possess the demon itself, I almost forgot you're a prophet of god. This sounds like an episode of Supernatural. 

(Note to Mods )This is taking the utmost willpower to not thoroughly debunk and dissect this thread. 

"(Poor demon?)" 

I think perhaps you're on the wrong side of the fence man. Might I suggest you reevaluate your life-long intentions...

I understand your sympathies for the universal outcasts. I am an outcast myself, and I know how it feels to be low in heart. But instead, should you not consider the number of lives this demon will ruin if I allow it to live; feeding off or even invoking negative emotions and/or circumstances upon individuals and families who would otherwise be saved (unaffected) from the torment of hell. Also, consider this demons victims over the span of countless years... These victims are your neighbors, your teachers, your family, your friends. If you are still thinking poor demon, I urge you to gain a new perspective.

You say "poor demon," but the truth is, no one will miss it when it's gone. And that is why it's pain and suffering is neverending. Knowing they've nothing left to exist for but fragments of emotions belonging to the living who still have a chance to avoid the torments of hell. This is why most demons tend to be in a state of rage. 

Edited by Jean Grey 777
  • Like 1

"(Poor demon?)" 

I think perhaps you're on the wrong side of the fence man. Might I suggest you reevaluate your life-long intentions...

I understand your sympathies for the universal outcasts. I am an outcast myself, and I know how it feels to be low in heart. But instead, should you not consider the number of lives this demon will ruin if I allow it to live; feeding off or even invoking negative emotions and/or circumstances upon individuals and families who would otherwise be saved (unaffected) from the torment of hell. Also, consider this demons victims over the span of countless years... These victims are your neighbors, your teachers, your family, your friends. If you are still thinking poor demon, I urge you to gain a new perspective.

You say "poor demon," but the truth is, no one will miss it when it's gone. And that is why it's pain and suffering is neverending. Knowing they've nothing left to exist for but fragments of emotions belonging to the living who still have a chance to avoid the torments of hell. This is why most demons tend to be in a state of rage. 

Yet is was your god that sent all those angels to hell for disagreeing with it. Makes me think that your god is actually the devil. I won't reconsider my view. You 'demon' hunters are the sadistic ones. That is if demons actually existed and weren't the product of the imagination and a religiously saturated psyche. Created only in the minds of the extremely bored, people wanting to pretend they are something they're not, or the mentally ill. 

No one has every been under a real demonic attack. We have therapy and medication for that now. This isn't the bronze age anymore. 

This demon is just an idea in your mind. It's not real. You just want it to be.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 3

Long story short, after I had ministered to him and taught him self-forgiveness and the meaning of life and love, as he returned to his carnal state, he had STILL insisted upon serving "The Dark Lord." Even though God himself, through me, had looked upon him with good fortune. And, if you serve  "the Dark Lord," you support all works and manners of evil, so sorry, we can't be friends. 

Find a new imaginary friend.

• Like 3

You can't erase it from existence. Someone will just believe it right back here. But at least if you do the LBRP, it will quit being in your closet.  

3 hours ago, Jean Grey 777 said:

There are also entities that have equated their purpose and delight in witnessing and/or instigating the misery of others.

We call those humans. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Jean Grey 777 said:

Thanks for the responses, haphazard as some of them may be... 

Yes!

I'm proud to say I have.  

I've recognized that if you take a hard, good look at an angry, evil spirit, you'll find an emotionally distraught being crying out for help or the thing in which all intelligent beings crave, scientifically identified as one of the essential human needs; love, attention, a sense of purpose, acceptance... Behind every mass shooting or bombing is a story of someone who was tormented, abused, or swirl-bombed in the boy's bathroom... Although, that is no excuse for mass murders and such... There are also entities that have equated their purpose and delight in witnessing and/or instigating the misery of others. You may have heard that a spirit of someone who once lived, remains the same after death, perpetually, until the end of time... But, I have also heard of instances of spirits being rescued from the pit of hell by angels or raised up from the ashes by the grace and mercy of God. in spirit we can only BE one of two kinds of being... Good or evil, there is no in-between. I can't tell you guys everything, not yet. But I can say that I have ministered to this demon's emotional wounds, and he had repented of his sins. (Committing murders and eventually committing suicide.) I had pleaded to God for his case and he was raised up in spirit. But it wasn't long before he rejected the spirit of God, because of various reasons one might guess... Because of the spiritual (evil) state in which he had died, he could not be sustained for long by the vouching of a single soul, even if I am a Prophet. Or because of spending millennia in hell, he had reached the point of insanity, and the polaric conversion could not be sustained long enough for him to right all or some of his wrongs which were owed. 

In the Harry Potter universe, you're either team Harry or you're team Voldemort, there is no in-between... The elves had powerful magic, considered to be neutral in the witch war if im correct but according to Hagrid or whichever instructor, they were deemed NOT to be trusted. 

Ever stop to think who created Satan...and why?

Admit it. You serve a dark lord. At least in posse. 

When you speak of an entity that delights in the misery of humans (and everything else living, for that matter), there is one whom you would posit has put us all in this situation. And you pray to it.

• Like 4