Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Ovilus: Giving Trial Readings

Jesus_

Hello all once again. I'm making a thread on giving out readings from my new spiritual device called an Ovilus. What this does is it scans the environment around me and a spirit can manipulate the device by producing single words for me to see every few seconds. These words that come from this device can connect with one's past-present or future life events that someone is experiencing currently or later in their life. So if you're getting a reading from me from my Ovilus, let me know if I connect with anything.

This Ovilus device is still being tested at the moment for me and I'm going to see if it works for others as-well as whom I am giving a reading to. I'm usually giving people tarot card readings on here but I'm trying out something new this time and sort of taking a break from the cards for right now. 

This is a trial and error type of deal so I'm going to go ahead and give the first 10 people who reply to my topic a reading from this device to anyone who wants it. Again, let me know if anything I get connects witch you. If I get positive results from this topic then I will proceed to give readings out for a bit longer than I planned.

Edited by Jesus_

Me too. I need a reading really,  really bad.

May I have a reading too? Thank you!!

18 hours ago, kartikg said:

I would love to have a reading from this never heard device of yours. Do you need any additional info let me know. 

I got the words fan, doubt, killing, indeed, it, green, sack, magic, rates, 

I would keep some of those in-mind if it's a future reading.

5 hours ago, Jesus_ said:

I got the words fan, doubt, killing, indeed, it, green, sack, magic, rates, 

I would keep some of those in-mind if it's a future reading.

what do they mean? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kartikg said:

what do they mean? 

You could hear some of those words from talking to maybe someone else or if your like watching something (happens alot with me when I watch something) and you hear some of those words that would be what they mean. Sorry I couldn't get a past or present reading for you. I can try to maybe do a few more readings for you to see what happens if I give it one more try to find anything that relates to you

• Like 1

Which model are you using Jesus?

The newest one is only $345 US (https://www.digitaldowsing.com/shop/ovilus-5-rev-b/)

‘The Ovilus 5 converts environmental readings into words.   The Ovilus5  is the latest in our equipment line. Based on the original Ovilus and all preceding, the Ovilus V is an ITC device. The goal of the device is to facilitate communications.  Just like doing EVP or ITC feedback, nothing is instant or guaranteed to produce results.

Like all Ovilus and Talker devices, the device NEVER uses random generators.’

The device doesn’t need to use random generators as it is using ‘environmental readings’ to pick words from a list.

Hehe

Edit 2: Also this is a pretty entertaining read http://parapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Ovilus

Edited by Timonthy
Body. Edit 2.

3 hours ago, Jesus_ said:

You could hear some of those words from talking to maybe someone else or if your like watching something (happens alot with me when I watch something) and you hear some of those words that would be what they mean. Sorry I couldn't get a past or present reading for you. I can try to maybe do a few more readings for you to see what happens if I give it one more try to find anything that relates to you

Thanks Jesus I would like to get some meaning behind those words since few of them have negative feelings associated with them. 

On 10/28/2017 at 2:13 AM, papageorge1 said:

Me too. I need a reading really,  really bad.

I heard: confused, has, density, you tube, heat, quite, flower, highway,

If you really do need a reading with tarot cards pm me.

Edited by Jesus_

On 10/28/2017 at 5:26 AM, Hema said:

If time permits, can I have a reading please?

-Hema

I heard thank you, cabnet, please, marry, note, actually,

On 10/28/2017 at 5:30 AM, Timonthy said:

Me please!

Heard; now, gave, enough, unbolt, energy, determined, cleared, fee, bike, energy,

On 10/28/2017 at 2:52 PM, rashore said:

I'd like a reading too please.

Heard watch, raise, west, into, october, nephew,

• Like 1

Doesnt look like I made the first ten, but if you're willing id love a reading! 

On 11/6/2017 at 3:40 AM, Jesus_ said:

Heard watch, raise, west, into, october, nephew,

Thanks for the reading Jesus :tu:

In a weird way, it makes sort of a haiku sense.. but not quite. Makes me sort of wonder if something happened last month with one of my nephews- all of them live to the west of me. Except one, guess he's safe :ph34r:

On 10/28/2017 at 1:04 AM, Jesus_ said:

Hello all once again. I'm making a thread on giving out readings from my new spiritual device called an Ovilus. What this does is it scans the environment around me and a spirit can manipulate the device by producing single words for me to see every few seconds. These words that come from this device can connect with one's past-present or future life events that someone is experiencing currently or later in their life. So if you're getting a reading from me from my Ovilus, let me know if I connect with anything.

This Ovilus device is still being tested at the moment for me and I'm going to see if it works for others as-well as whom I am giving a reading to. I'm usually giving people tarot card readings on here but I'm trying out something new this time and sort of taking a break from the cards for right now. 

This is a trial and error type of deal so I'm going to go ahead and give the first 10 people who reply to my topic a reading from this device to anyone who wants it. Again, let me know if anything I get connects witch you. If I get positive results from this topic then I will proceed to give readings out for a bit longer than I planned.

Sounds very interesting can you send me a reading?  Thank you for your time