Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can I sense spirits?

Dilay

I'm not that person who blames everything on the paranormal, but I believe in it.
I often feel like someone is with me in the room and mostly it get's so bad, that I have to get out of there or else I will have an panic attack. It's not always a bad presence, it also can be kinda comforting. Or I will immediaetly get an bad vibe when I'm entering a room. I mostly feel safe in my own room, but sometimes I can't even enter it because of the bad vibes I get. But it's not only in my apartment (more likely my parents apartment, I'm underaged), it can also be when I'm entering a friends house. I can't even step in one of my friends apartment, because of the vibes I get.
I also sometimes see and hear them. They're trying to talk to me, but I ignore them as much as I can. Some of them are suprisingly kind, but there also are a few ones, who are terryfying me. They say really bad things to me and just look horrible.

Everyone says that I must be going crazy and to be honest, I kinda believe it. But if I would be going crazy, my parents would notice it, wouldn't they?

Am I going crazy? Or are they really spirits?

• Like 1

You could be feeding off of other's emotions or have anxiety issues.

Welcome to UM Dilay :st

Don't know if you can sense spirits, and you probably aren't crazy. Something is apparently happening with you. It could be things like anxiety as others have suggested. You might be a bit hyper-sensitive to vibes- and I don't mean the dead people kind. But sometimes people can be very sensitive to sounds and sound frequencies, temperature changes or air movements, have extra good peripheral vision, be sensitive to electricity or EMF stuff.. not superpowers, just more sensitive than your average joe.

You probably aren't crazy, but whatever you are experiencing can probably drive you up the wall if you let it. Get yourself checked out by the doc, and let them know everything- take care of your health first and foremost. Start keeping a journal about these experiences.. then try to let them just go into the journal and not dwell on the situation overall.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dilay said:

Am I going crazy? Or are they really spirits?

Spirits, maybe. Going crazy? That sounds like an overstatement in either case.

You are describing things that would be rather typical of a psychically sensitive person. Some people are more sensitive to the non-physical vibrations around.

i can not say from here that you are a sensitive but it is something to consider and possibly look into and maybe something you might want to develop. And stop thinking you may be crazy.

You should exhaust all natural explanations before jumping to the supernatural.

• 4 weeks later...
On 29. 10. 2017 at 5:27 PM, Dilay said:

I'm not that person who blames everything on the paranormal, but I believe in it................................................

...................................Am I going crazy? Or are they really spirits?

You can try meditation. About a name some higher spiritual beings. Angel, lower pagan god or goddess, better (not hell) demon...and similar.  try google.

When you will see this being, so you really see spirits. If not, so you have  hallucination.  But, take it a time. You must try meditation every day for some weeks.

I have sensed unpleasantness like this. Sometimes I get to shivering uncontrollably, or sometimes is smells terrible, like death.

I always welcome them, have a little chat with them, tell them that they can stay if they wish, or, if they just notice that bright white light above them, them you might like to go there instead.

Sometimes the rotten smell will hang around a particular room for a good few days, but then it disappears.

Ive never felt threatened or frightened by these experiences.

The power of love - is a mysterious thing!