Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fusion Power Plant

trevor borocz johnson

53 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

I'm not sure where you get the idea I was implying the system would be without friction. I talked about it's efficiency earlier. Do you understand what the efficiency represents?

none of this is true. The only thing that keeps this system from be widely implemented is radiation. Until we have clean pure fusion explosives, the idea is seriously handicapped by the fact that it needs fission. 

I’m not saying that what you’ve presented looks good on paper, as it doesn’t, and the rebuttals from everyone who has commented on your posts sings songs of that. 

I was meaning that your idea could look good on paper as a frictionless simple perfect system, which it most definitely is not. 

What you have presented is such an overly simplified explanation for your idea with no proper math or data to support it. All you have are simple calculations which really mean nothing, and a diagram which frankly could have been drawn by a child. 

It may not be completely obliterated on the first test run, but you haven’t gotten into any depth about the design or how what you are claiming would actually work. 

• Like 1

Doesn't need to be IN the lava ... just somewhere near enough will do fine ...

~

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

Dig a hole to the lava, put water and a steam generator at the top of the hole. No need of nuclear explosion.

This is amazingly included in the body of my patent. I applaud you for thinking about the idea and not just throwing your e feces at me like all tho other monkey brains on this forum.

7 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

This is amazingly included in the body of my patent. I applaud you for thinking about the idea and not just throwing your e feces at me like all tho other monkey brains on this forum.

What you are describing is geothermal energy, something we have done for about a century. 

Once again you are taking somebody else's idea and claiming it as your own. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

What you are describing is geothermal energy, something we have done for about a century. 

Not so much, the patent office thoroughly searched for other claimed ideas, I told you this before, its not the novelty that is my problem.

3 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

At least doing things really low in the ground, digging a deep hole well below ground water supply, where it can be sealed for good is quite a good step forward, until it come in a crust subduction zone and be melted, trowed up in the atmosphere or melted down in the mantle.

Nuclear plant are quite hazardous on the long term, building them way down is clever if they produce enough energy and not build to supply weapons more than energy. We wave so many nuclear and industrial waste all over the planet, if we can build giant power supply were they are less dangerous could be a good solution. Reducing dependence on energy and lowering consumption is a good way to reduce the needs.. 

3 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Geothermal is interesting but not used a lot. Never seen it has my idea but the dig a hole idea can be used quite good for that.

On 12/5/2017 at 5:36 PM, trevor borocz johnson said:

People pointing out you are wrong does not mean they are the ones with "monkey brains".

Still, kudos for the phrase "e-faeces"