Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strong connection with one single person

Section 4

For the TL;DR crew. Several times in my life, I've had strange in detail dreams, and somehow used them to benefit me. I always called it luck. Now I met someone and I can damn near read her mind. I don't believe in this stuff.. but what else could it be. 

Okay, so this is for those who have a few minutes to read. 

Hi everyone, this is my first day here. I'm male, in my early 30's, I considered myself pretty straight laced, and firm in my beliefs of none psychic stuff. But since I can remember, I've always had an odd ability to tell if someone is bad or good.. and it normally comes across in that way to me, like Yea he/she is good, or nope stay away bad. I have always chalked this up to reading body language, or just being more observant than others. I've had some seriously detailed dreams, probably 3 times in my life; most of which all involved me being seriously hurt in a specific way such as car crashes, or going to a party and going way to far with substance abuse (I was once young and very dumb). So the car crash one happened exactly like I dreamed, but I evaded it somehow.. I just figured luck was on my side.. needless to say I didn't go to the aforementioned party. but I don't know.. So now comes the part I'm kind of freaking out about. I got back in contact with a friend of mine I had pretty much ditched when I was young, we went from talking everyday, to not a word for 15 years. I always had a thing "big thing" for her, but it wasn't the right time, I wasn't ready and many many MANY other things.

So fast forward 15 years, and I live in a different state now, but I get this insatiable urge to see her, I mean it felt like if I didn't see her I'd never have the ability to see her again. So I start looking for her, for lack of better terms I internet stalked this chick it took me all of 5 minutes to find where she was. I literally shut down my computer, got in my car and drove 3 hours to see her. I walk into the building she works at, had never been inside this building before, walked straight through it, several turns through cubicles, straight to her desk. I wasn't sure what to expect, anger? or worse yet she didn't remember me. She turns and is immediately in tears, we get through the "where the f*^k have you been conversation" and she tells me its so weird I'm there, because she just had a dream about me that morning, was even telling her husband about me that morning. So fast forward a few months now, we've been chatting on the phone and via text everyday, to say its excessive is an understatement (3000+ texts a month plus hours on the phone).

Now, it gets weirder for me. I have an infatuation with numbers, I always have. So oddly enough when I lay down, I'm normally doing math in my head of different things.. square footage  of a room and so on, its weird don't judge me. lol So she messages me in the morning and says she had this crazy dream about her doing math all night.. I laughed and told her what I was doing, we had a laugh and said we must be psychic.. well this kinda thing kept happening. I'd have a bad dream, so would she with very similar things except it was happening to her instead of me. I can even scream her name in my head and she will call me or text me right away.. 

I don't know what else this could be, and I'm not like this with anyone else in the world. I've never said Oh I must be psychic in anyway other than a joke. But with her I'm out of excuses. I even asked my friends and family about her to make sure I didn't make her up in my head and that I wasn't going insane. There is a long history of serious mental health problems in my family. So with that in mind I wasn't exactly sure I wasn't hallucinating her entirely.  

So what else could this be? how can I make this stronger, or shut it off entirely. I need to recenter soon tho, I can't even breath if we don't talk, and if I can shut this connection off maybe I'll be able to readjust to being just me? If I can make it stronger, then we will always be talking and I'll be able to just at will communicate with her.. and I'll be fine.. But I gotta figure something out. 

Thanks for taking time out of your lives to read this, and possibly help me. 

Welcome to UM, Section 4.

3,000 texts a month equals approximately 100 texts per day, and approximately 6 texts per waking hour. I think it’s safe to say that you could mentally scream your friend’s name and receive a text from her within moments. I don’t consider that to be a psychic connection.

If you’re serious about finding concrete answers, then you should share all of these thoughts with your friend’s husband. He could provide you with a new perspective on what it feels like to have another man forming an emotional connection with his wife, and how that affects his marriage. 

You might want to sit down with a pen and a sheet of paper, and list the pros and cons of having an emotional relationship with a married woman, and perhaps list all of the possible outcomes of continuing that relationship.

I wish you the best.

I didn't consider her husbands response, as we've never talked about anything romantic or anything like that. Its just been day to day stuff, b****ing about whatever has happened recently. Not that I wouldn't wanna be romantic with her, but I also know shes married, and that's not something I'd ever do. He also does know I'm in her life, as him and I have spoke on many occasions together, even recently helped him work on his car.  He however has no idea how deeply connected we are, and for well really the exact reaction you seem to have had. No one would quite understand without assuming we are "involved." Now I won't lie, I love this chick, but I love her in a way that I'd never ever do anything to hurt her relationship. We don't even talk about things like that, it was a rule we put in place in the beginning of reconnecting.  As far as the texting and calling you're probably right, we do text about 4 to 5 times an hour. So yea, probably is just coincidence. Thanks for taking the time to reply. 

• Like 1

On 11/1/2017 at 8:54 AM, Section 4 said:

So what else could this be? how can I make this stronger, or shut it off entirely. I need to recenter soon tho, I can't even breath if we don't talk, and if I can shut this connection off maybe I'll be able to readjust to being just me? If I can make it stronger, then we will always be talking and I'll be able to just at will communicate with her.. and I'll be fine.. But I gotta figure something out. 

Thanks for taking time out of your lives to read this, and possibly help me. 

Hi,

My understanding is that we can have a deep telepathic relationship with a person who energetically resonates with us. You see this most often between a parent and child. However what I call a soul bond like this can exist with any one.

In your circumstances, I would not consider trying to make using telepathy stronger. It just not fit your reality perspectives and belief systems. How to deal with it intellectually would be to consider it an anomolie(spelling?). Some thing extrodinary and not repeatable. That way you can have peace of mind over this and not let these experiences disrupt your life.

John