Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Thoughts on the Russia Conspiracy

stevemagegod

I followed the 2016 election closely and i can Honestly say I see Hillary Clinton more on TV now giving interviews promoting her Book/bashing Trump then when she was actually Running for President. During the election I never saw her give interviews or speeches at all. And when I did catch her on TV she was always letting someone else do the talking. And sitting in a chair. She was also taking weird days off to.The only times i saw her in action was during the debates. If she gave this many interviews promoting herself as to why she should be President she might be President today. Sure the Email thing was there but Comey indicted her and then let her go scott free in the same speech and then further indicted her during his Congressional Hearing which I watched closely. And then he still let her go. Also Facebook was definitely not on Trumps Side during the election. Anyone reading the comment sections could tell you that. Trump hates the Media just as much as she does except I saw him on every single National Television Network giving interviews promoting himself and going to states she thought she had in the bag. Her campaign spent over a Billion dollars and still Lost. So she Blames Russia? Trump beat 16 other candidates and they still cant find any Collusion after 3 Simultaneous ongoing investigations. The only wrong doing was from way before 2016. Also it was never against the Law for Russia or other countries to use Bots and ads to shift people's thoughts because if thats the case your arguing Every single Political Campaign Ad should be illegal. After all its shifting peoples thoughts to the other candidate. 

• Like 3

The interesting thing is that with Mueller's role in Uranium One now becoming known, and his (so far) inability to come up with anything damaging to Trump, he is far more vulnerable to Trump (who can have the DOJ investigate him) than Trump is to him. Mueller may yet decide the national interest lies in investigating the Russians and Clinton, not the Russians and Trump.

Edited by PersonFromPorlock
  • Like 2

They won't stop. They'll try to link Trump's win to Russian meddling whether or not there is proof of it. That's good enough for the leftist sheep. They won't doubt the narrative.

• Like 4

A diary is a place for your thoughts, or an already created thread about Russia.  New threads can't be created every time someone has a random thought...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

They won't stop. They'll try to link Trump's win to Russian meddling whether or not there is proof of it. That's good enough for the leftist sheep. They won't doubt the narrative.

No dude Russia's meddling had very little if anything to do with Trump's win. Whether he colluded with them , then tried to obstruct an investigation into said collusion also really has very little to do with the ultimate outcome. Its not about rehashing the 2016 election, its about ensuring the most powerful man in the world isnt corrupt, corruptible or just a flat out manchurian candidate. I personally hope all the republicans are taking very detailed notes as to whats happening to Trump so they can do the same to the next POTUS 

12 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

A diary is a place for your thoughts, or an already created thread about Russia.  New threads can't be created every time someone has a random thought...

I mean if you don't care about someone' thoughts then don't post in the thread ? Lol

If someone post thoughts people care about then it'll stay. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I mean if you don't care about someone' thoughts then don't post in the thread ? Lol

If someone post thoughts people care about then it'll stay. 

I didn't say I didn't care about someone's thoughts.  It's silly to join a forum at all if that's the case.  I'm saying there are multiple threads where this post would have been appropriate.  

1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

I didn't say I didn't care about someone's thoughts.  It's silly to join a forum at all if that's the case.  I'm saying there are multiple threads where this post would have been appropriate.  

Um I've been a member since 2008 and you've been a member since 2013. I also had a different thread title but there's a title limit on these boards. 

I think the thing that is interesting is that the Left hasn't tried to link Trump to the Chinese, or North Korea, or ISIS, or some other "Enemy" of the US, in addition to Russia. I mean... Why stop with just Russia? When you could throw every despot and tyrant in behind Trump with only mild stretching of the Truth. I suspect it might be that everyone else also has links to every despot and tyrant also, so they don't want the pot stirred up too much.

10 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I think the thing that is interesting is that the Left hasn't tried to link Trump to the Chinese, or North Korea, or ISIS, or some other "Enemy" of the US, in addition to Russia.

I think it's because the 'Trump Dossier' (that the DNC paid Fusion GPS to cook up) had to do with Russia...and this was to be used to get FISA warrants, electronic surveillance and who knows what else in order to discredit and/or destroyTrump.

• Like 5

I thought the Cold War was over?  Why are the Dems pushing every day to destabilise peace between the US and Russia?  If they want to tear down walls and divisions then why not extend their hand in friendship to Russia since they are so friendly to hostile regimes.  The Dems complain that Obama left their party in debt, but one of his last actions was to send millions of dollars to the Palestinians.  He was given the Nobel Peace prize when he first took office (because he promised peace in the world - and for that the committee gave him the award?) and when he left office he gave millions to the Palestinians hoping that throwing money at them would make their problem go away in a last ditch effort for peace in the middle east.  Imagine if Trump did that.  The Dems and the media they control really should take the heat for what they have done in their constant provocations to insight resistance and violence against Trump's Administration by comparing him to Hitler and a rapist.  I'm British and it's pretty disgusting how the media and the Dems are sinking so low right now.  I would not be surprised if Trump demands they apologise to him and his team for their frankly insidious and offensive allegations.  All they have done is led a trace of bread to the corruption and collusion within their own party.  While attempting to bring down the President they have brought down themselves.  Again, I'm British and from our point of view the Republicans were always anti-Russia and against "those damn commies" for decades.  Are the Dems proposing that the Republicans would collude with the Russians?  It makes far more sense that the Dems would collude with the Russians.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

No dude Russia's meddling had very little if anything to do with Trump's win. Whether he colluded with them , then tried to obstruct an investigation into said collusion also really has very little to do with the ultimate outcome. Its not about rehashing the 2016 election, its about ensuring the most powerful man in the world isnt corrupt, corruptible or just a flat out manchurian candidate. I personally hope all the republicans are taking very detailed notes as to whats happening to Trump so they can do the same to the next POTUS 

Trump is a mouse. Hillary is an elephant. The Democrats and the media won't acknowledge the elephant in the room while they freak out at the mouse in the room. It turns out that Clinton's actions are worse than their allegations against Trump. Still, the media continue to maximize Trump's sins while they minimize Hillary's much worse sins. Fortunately, many people see their dishonesty and hypocrisy. This is why alternative news sources are vital. They counter Democratic propaganda news outlets.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Trump is a mouse. Hillary is an elephant. The Democrats and the media won't acknowledge the elephant in the room while they freak out at the mouse in the room. It turns out that Clinton's actions are worse than their allegations against Trump. Still, the media continue to maximize Trump's sins while they minimize Hillary's much worse sins. Fortunately, many people see their dishonesty and hypocrisy. This is why alternative news sources are vital. They counter Democratic propaganda news outlets.

While there is no doubt the mainstream media is in the dems pockets I do believe that a large part of the coverage disparity is really as simple as Trump being the current clear and present danger vs Hillary being a has been 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

While there is no doubt the mainstream media is in the dems pockets I do believe that a large part of the coverage disparity is really as simple as Trump being the current clear and present danger vs Hillary being a has been 

I saw that same statement on CNN. Hmmmm

• Like 3

1 minute ago, .ZZ. said:

I saw that same statement on CNN. Hmmmm

Haha thats funny. I chuckled when I heard CNN use that because ive been using it for quite a while

I just typed a reply to andthen on kind of the same topic. He accused me of hitting the media talking points as well and I just had to point out that a very large percentage of the population sees these things the exact same way no media influence needed. In my opinion the man with the nuclear codes is not only amoral and corrupt he is genuinely mentally unstable. That demonstrates a clear and present danger without ever touching on more mundane things like appointing talk show hosts as head scientist for agriculture, having twitter fueds with world leaders etc. etc. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Well Hillary's deal with RUSSIANS with Uranium will be a clear and present danger for YEARS to come...

I havn't seen Donny pull anything to that extent...yet lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

Well Hillary's deal with RUSSIANS with Uranium will be a clear and present danger for YEARS to come...

Not yet, but have you read his Tweets? OMG, we're all doomed! :lol:

stg081617_color.jpg

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

The fact that Donny has his own uranium stash is clear and present danger enough amigo. 

Just now, Farmer77 said:

The fact that Donny has his own uranium stash is clear and present danger enough amigo. 

:lol:

I may be wrong but Hillary's "his finger on a red button" line is/was garbage...

There is a chain of command and Trump isn't the only link in that chain.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

That was one of the things that got me puzzled.  Didn't Uranium One sell uranium to Russia and partner with Russia before they got bought out anyways?

6 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

:lol:

I may be wrong but Hillary's "his finger on a red button" line is/was garbage...

There is a chain of command and Trump isn't the only link in that chain.

Tell me you've heard about this :lol:

Republicans 'discuss Donald Trump's chief of staff tackling him to stop him lunging for nuclear football'

Republican officials reportedly imagine Donald Trump's chief of staff and defence secretary have had conversations about "physically [restraining]" him if he "lunged for the nuclear football."

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

That was one of the things that got me puzzled.  Didn't Uranium One sell uranium to Russia and partner with Russia before they got bought out anyways?

This story could have so many twists and turns it may be under "investigation" for 100 years lol

• Like 2

Irony; I already had this going when I clicked on this -

"Everybody it colluding with Russia except Trump!" ... seriously, this is like the Twilight Zone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Nah, they just hate the guy. He's a clear and present danger to their BS. They would love a Democratic version of him. That's just how they roll.

• Like 1

Just now, Paranormal Panther said:

Nah, they just hate the guy. He's a clear and present danger to their BS. They would love a Democratic version of him. That's just how they roll.

No firm political stances, warmonger, corrupt history , habitual liar , followers who have a faith like belief ....they had a democrat version of him, her name was Hillary! 

• Like 1