Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the white lady

mark66

On 25/11/2017 at 2:39 PM, mark66 said:

anyone want to know the real story of the white lady of belle isle

I WANT TO KNOW THE STORY CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME THE REAL STORY OF THE WHITE LADY OF BELLE ISLE AND WELCOME TO UM IT IS A GOOD DISCUSSION FORUM

EDIT ALTHOUGH I SEE YOU JOINED BACK IN 2008 BUT THE WELCOME STILL APPLIES BECAUSE I DONT KNOW IF I HAD WELCOMED YOU

Edited by Timonthy
EDIT
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, mark66 said:

TIMOTHY IM SORRY ABOUT RESPONSE. SOARE YOU COOL?

Mark, please do not write in all uppercase letters, writing in this manner is considered "shouting". It's against the site rules to do this.

hello everyone im sorry about the caps. did not mean any disrespect and certainly didnt mean to shout.i grew up on algonac st near 6 mile rd.and conner. so iam familiar with the white lady legend from the east side of detroit.growing up ispoke to other people who lived in other parts of the city.and they had no clue about this legend.like all legends there are different versions so i will try to explain this one as best as i know.it goes that a young bride and groom were to be married on belle isle some time ago.the groom never showed leaving theheartbroken bride alone and wandering around the island waiting for her groom. then she was brutally murdered at or near midnight still in her wedding gown.some claim she was killed by her grooms henchmen. others say it was a random act of violence.anyways her unrested soul vowed revenge on any single male that came near the place she diedm

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

La Larona is a story from (forgive me if I’m wrong) Mexican folklore, she lost her children and cries for them while searching rivers. The story varies and it’s not one from my culture so I don’t want to go into too much detail of what I’ve heard in case I’m incorrect and in case of accidentally disrespecting those of that culture.