Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rand Paul assaulted at his Kentucky home

The Caspian Hare

8 hours ago, Michelle said:

I'm sure there would be videos, or at least pictures, of the atrocities R Paul left on his property, if it had been such a bone of contention for so many years. Have they been made public? Surely, there must be evidence of Paul's outrageous behavior.

It's simple enough to prove.

According to Paul, they haven't spoken a single word to each other in ten years. He was attacked by a man who never even bothered to express his concerns till he was pounding him into the ground.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Wow I cant believe how insensitive and uncaring you guys are being about this. But hey what did I expect really? You already admitted you don't care about people if they are on the wrong side of the political coin.

Politics aside I just don't see it as an issue to be 'sensitive' over.  It was an assault by a neighbor over neighborly things. Not that big of a deal. 

15 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Politics aside I just don't see it as an issue to be 'sensitive' over.  It was an assault by a neighbor over neighborly things. Not that big of a deal. 

You don't have any idea what it was over. I for one doubt that a doctor is going to violently attack his neighbor over grass, when he never even spoke to him about it once. From what I understand he has been very critical of this administration on his facebook page. Its far more likely CNN turned another otherwise sane person into a political assassin.

Its just like Pauls wife said, he was attacked not once, but twice with people's love of the story.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Except everyone is off-shoring the money and no one is actually paying any taxes. 

They've been leaving because they're greedy and they can pay cheaper wages overseas. 

They'll make even more now that they can automate. 

Trickle down has never worked. It's not like we don't know this.

Employees have gotten the shaft even in periods of record-breaking profits. 

The only companies that off shore money are the ones who have paid off government to look the other way.

It isn't about trickle down. Its about having jobs here at all. And there will be millions more here.

Just now, preacherman76 said:

You don't have any idea what it was over. I for one doubt that a doctor is going to violently attack his neighbor over grass, when he never even spoke to him about it once. From what I understand he has been very critical of this administration on his facebook page.  

The vast majority have been very critical of this administration. It is possible to have firm political views without them being the motivating factor in every aspect of your life. 

By several accounts Paul had no respect for the local HOA , dear god don't mess with the HOA Nazis , some folks take that crap way too seriously. 

Honestly though IMO even if it was politically motivated its still not a conversation to be sensitive over. 

6 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Its far more likely CNN turned another otherwise sane person into a political assassin.

Man Foxnews has been doing what CNN is for 20 something years now. If your logic is true then there should be right wing political assassins running around everywhere. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

The vast majority have been very critical of this administration. It is possible to have firm political views without them being the motivating factor in every aspect of your life. 

By several accounts Paul had no respect for the local HOA , dear god don't mess with the HOA Nazis , some folks take that crap way too seriously. 

Honestly though IMO even if it was politically motivated its still not a conversation to be sensitive over. 

Man Foxnews has been doing what CNN is for 20 something years now. If your logic is true then there should be right wing political assassins running around everywhere. 

Sure it’s possible, up until he was violently attacked. 

Who told you Paul was at odds with his local HOA? That was debunked the day the claim was made. From what I’ve sees Paul had been an exemplary neighbor, and had has always held a high standard with his HOA. That was another out right lie by people who have a vested interest into making this out to be something it wasn’t almost certainly wasn't.

I’m not saying anyone should be sensitive about it. I just don’t understand the complete insensitivity over it. No matter what the reason for this barbaric attack, it’s disgusting. This lunitic is lucky he didn’t pierce Paul’s lungs with the ribs he snapped in half. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Who told you Paul was at odds with his local HOA? That was debunked the day the claim was made

No it wasn't. Off the top of my head at least two individuals went on record to say Ryan had a problem with the HOA since the moment he moved in. Someone else saying that's not true doesn't equate debunking. That's an important distinction in todays age of "alternative facts".

Could it have been a lie that he had a problem with the HOA? Absolutely but we just don't know. 

13 hours ago, Michelle said:

It's not a political side as you claimed. It's the side of common decency. I'm most certainly not on the side of thugs, which is what this attacker became.

No one should be attacked violently enough to break 6 ribs for any reason. Politics or grass clippings.  If Chuck Schumer was putting around in his garden on a Saturday and a neighbor football tackled him from behind for not bagging his leaves OR being a Democrat, I'd feel the same.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

No it wasn't. Off the top of my head at least two individuals went on record to say Ryan had a problem with the HOA since the moment he moved in. Someone else saying that's not true doesn't equate debunking. That's an important distinction in todays age of "alternative facts".

Could it have been a lie that he had a problem with the HOA? Absolutely but we just don't know. 

Dude its all BS.

“The Senator and his wife Kelley are great people who would never harm anyone in any way,” says Danny Renshaw, another neighbor who says he has lived in the same neighborhood as the Pauls for 17 years.

Renshaw is appalled by the attack. “This is so wrong, for anyone to be blindsided and attacked while mowing their yard. I cannot imagine being in my yard pulling weeds or mowing and being violently attacked by anyone, much less my neighbor?” he tells Breitbart News.

“I can’t believe he was out of jail on a 7,500 bail Saturday morning,” Renshaw adds. “However, this is not me that was attacked, this is one of 100 U.S. Senators of the United States. What kind of person does that?”

Expressing the same concern, Alicia Stivers writes, “As neighbors and close personal friends of the Pauls for almost a quarter of a century, I have never heard Senator Paul speak an unkind word about anyone, let alone become physically violent. Which makes it all the more shocking that a next-door neighbor of many years who has not so much as exchanged an email or spoken word with Rand in several years, would race downhill and pummel Rand from behind.”

“The Pauls own a lovely, wooded lakeside lot in our small subdivision,” Stivers continues. “In fact, the Pauls’ lot looks almost exactly the same today as it did 17 years ago when Dr. Boucher and his ex-wife chose their lot and built their house next door.”

“Between us, my husband and I have served four years on the neighborhood homeowners association board and we are unaware of any conflict or complaints from Dr. Boucher regarding the Pauls. Whatever the ‘reason’ for this attack on Rand, there is absolutely no justification for Dr. Boucher’s behavior,” she adds.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/08/exclusive-rand-pauls-neighbors-say-reports-blaming-savage-assault-on-landscaping-dispute-are-fake-news/

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Are we talking about Roy Moore?  Apparently some of his supporters are fine with the idea because younger women are more "pure" https://www.christianpost.com/news/roy-moore-dated-young-girls-for-their-purity-pastor-flip-benham-says-207546/

Most think it is a bad thing and some don't believe he is guilty of it at all.  There is three sides right there.

My point is that there's just one side in cases in which children are victims. Political beliefs and social beliefs are absolutely irrelevant in such cases since there is just right and wrong, not left and right. Some events transcend tribalism. The assault of Rand Paul is one of them.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

My point is that there's just one side in cases in which children are victims. Political beliefs and social beliefs are absolutely irrelevant in such cases since there is just right and wrong, not left and right. Some events transcend tribalism. The assault of Rand Paul is one of them.

Tamir Rice's parents would disagree with you there.  There are always at least two sides.  It is why we have courts and not mob justice.  The Roy Moore example shows people that don't see pedophilia as a crime exists.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Tamir Rice's parents would disagree with you there.  There are always at least two sides.  It is why we have courts and not mob justice.  The Roy Moore example shows people that don't see pedophilia as a crime exists.

I doubt that they would unless they think that there are two sides to child abuse. Please tell me what the other side is since you think that there are two sides to something that obviously has just one side.

3 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I doubt that they would unless they think that there are two sides to child abuse. Please tell me what the other side is since you think that there are two sides to something that obviously has just one side.

Well in the Tamir Rice example, it was perfectly fine to kill a child with a toy gun if you are a cop. 

4 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Well in the Tamir Rice example, it was perfectly fine to kill a child with a toy gun if you are a cop. 

The price of tea increased in China. You might have to spend more at the grocery store.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paranormal Panther said:

The price of tea increased in China. You might have to spend more at the grocery store.

On tea, certainly.