Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Solved] Complaining about another poster

Ozymandias

Normally I can handle myself on internet forums where you have to be able to take the rough with the smooth but occasionally you come up against behaviour and personal comments that are entirely unwarranted and inexcusable. How do I draw attention or complain about another poster to the Mods?

• Like 1

You should see a report post button if the post is offensive.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 6

Report the post that you find too abrasive. If it's not just one particular post, just PM a mod. There's also the ignore feature.

• Like 4

There's an option to Report Post next to the date in individual posts, or simply Report next to the date in Messages.

I must admit, on the limited occasions I've used it, I've had to look pretty hard to remember where it was :blush:

If comments aren't actually breaking forums rules, you can always just ignore individual posters too.

• Like 3

Thanks all. The complaint button is the little flag symbol after the time of a post. Much obliged to you all.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

Thanks all. The complaint button is the little flag symbol after the time of a post. Much obliged to you all.

the report post link is above any text ie, heres your post and I bolded the report link

• Like 2

Usually, I report my own posts for being inappropriate and insensitive. 

I still get ignored.

• Like 1

As others have mentioned, please use the 'report' button to let us know about inappropriate comments on the forums.

Thank you.

• Like 2

• The title was changed to [Solved] Complaining about another poster
  • The topic was locked