Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can someone help explaining some experiences?

JFU

For a few years now I’ve been experiencing these “coincidences” where I have a random and unimportant thought pop in my mind and moments later I will have a moment where it becomes reality, and when I say unimportant I really mean it, for example: I work as a dental assistant and I find myself talking to myself a lot mostly out of boredom and loneliness and my mind will play what I call “mini movies” one day I was randomly thinking about the male model Tyresse (who is totally irrelevant to me since I don’t follow up on celebrities lives) and how he had participated in America’s next top model show, it was a quick thought but hours later my boss was talking about the song playing on Pandora saying oh that’s Tyrese and started talking about tyrese and the latest gossip about him. And just today I answered a Twitter question about what is the most overrated band of all time and I said to me it’s Green Day And rage against the machine and hours later on a thrift store subreddit someone posted their latest T-shirt score and it was a Greenbay band shirt and a rage against the machine band shirt. If it helps about eleven years ago my mother went to see a tarot card reader and I came along, well the woman was fixated on me asking me about my dreams and she said she saw something in me and if I wanted she could help me develop it but I kinda was feeling skeptical/scared and said no thank you. What is this? Coincidences? Should I develop it further? Thanks in advance! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so yesterday I bought some hair conditioner and thought about how funny it would be if someone put hair remover cream in it and I went bald and I had to wear a wig and today I went to a Tuesday Morning store and they were selling wigs! A few days ago I really wanted to watch the movie boys don’t cry ( but didn’t) and today I’m watching bad moms ( first time watching) and they  mentioned the movie Boys don’t cry. 

Since no one has replied to my thread I’ll just use it as a foresight/coincidence journal.

Welcome to UM,

The human mind is built to look for patterns, what you’re experiencing is just bias and coincidence.

As for the bald bit, what the hell is wrong with the product? 

• Like 1

Nothing was wrong with it, I was just trying a new brand :P. Thank you for your answer now I won’t torture myself into thinking I have a “gift”:rolleyes:

Edited by JFU
Sp

Lol! I seriously think that you should contact the company. What product was it?

Did you really go bald in one day? And from a full head of hair? That’s the real unexplained mystery here! :rofl:

On 11/12/2017 at 1:15 AM, JFU said:

For a few years now I’ve been experiencing these “coincidences” where I have a random and unimportant thought pop in my mind and moments later I will have a moment where it becomes reality, and when I say unimportant I really mean it, for example: I work as a dental assistant and I find myself talking to myself a lot mostly out of boredom and loneliness and my mind will play what I call “mini movies” one day I was randomly thinking about the male model Tyresse (who is totally irrelevant to me since I don’t follow up on celebrities lives) and how he had participated in America’s next top model show, it was a quick thought but hours later my boss was talking about the song playing on Pandora saying oh that’s Tyrese and started talking about tyrese and the latest gossip about him. And just today I answered a Twitter question about what is the most overrated band of all time and I said to me it’s Green Day And rage against the machine and hours later on a thrift store subreddit someone posted their latest T-shirt score and it was a Greenbay band shirt and a rage against the machine band shirt. If it helps about eleven years ago my mother went to see a tarot card reader and I came along, well the woman was fixated on me asking me about my dreams and she said she saw something in me and if I wanted she could help me develop it but I kinda was feeling skeptical/scared and said no thank you. What is this? Coincidences? Should I develop it further? Thanks in advance! :)

This happens to me when I watch TV. A random word in my thought will line up perfectly with them saying it on TV. I used to have precognitions of what song would be on the radio next.  Ihave had other weirder experiences with precognitions that came true. So I believe you. As for its cause that isn't so easy.

On 11/12/2017 at 1:15 AM, JFU said:

If it helps about eleven years ago my mother went to see a tarot card reader and I came along, well the woman was fixated on me asking me about my dreams and she said she saw something in me and if I wanted she could help me develop it but I kinda was feeling skeptical/scared and said no thank you. What is this? Coincidences? Should I develop it further? Thanks in advance! :)

Hi,

I sense you are curious about these things however you are still kind of feeling skeptical/scared. It is all about what your preferences are, not what same one else thinks.

John