Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

12 Year old Sues Jeff Sessions

Farmer77

Unfortunately I don't think there is much of a case here. By federal law its illegal. The law makers should be the ones held responsible, not the enforcers.

Then again, how do you go about suing congress?  

Anyhow I wish her the best. She is living proof that this drug has miraculous healing abilities. I wish cases like hers were blasted all over main stream media, everyday. If the public really knew, pot wouldn't be illegal for much longer.

• Like 8

we've been over this many times,and it is pretty clear it is not about weed being harmful, but about weed being a tool for arrests, and seizures, so huge army of cops have some loot, and prison cartel gets paid , gvrmnt could not care less about us, they would poison our water if it was making them money, oh wait,it has happened,  flint, Michigan.

• Like 8

Opioid based pain killers are common in various medical applications but an old man claims that THC based medical treatments are illegal? Strange world.

• Like 7

I'm so sick of Jeff Sessions I could vomit. They grilled him today for 5 1/2 hours. Can't he just go away :cry:

• Like 7

He was one of the worst choices Trump could have made. People who have their own agenda, or idea how things should be. He should have chosen Trey Gowdy.

• Like 6

“I had no recollection of this meeting until I saw these news reports.”

- Jeff Sessions -

• Like 6

Let's be honest here. Can any of us, regardless of political affiliation, really relate to Washington DC anymore? They seem to me to be in their own little universe arguing constantly about things that really don't do anything for us. Over and over and over. How many more times are they gonna quiz this guy over Russians that may or may not exist? Has any of this really gotten anywhere? Excuse me. I'm just letting off steam because I'm tired of hearing this again and again. I've seen no hard evidence either way.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, South Alabam said:

He was one of the worst choices Trump could have made. People who have their own agenda, or idea how things should be. He should have chosen Trey Gowdy.

I agree with you. Trump's choice is as bad as Obama's choice but in different ways.

• Like 5

You gotta love these AGs. We've gone from "_ The Police" to "Reefer Madness". The pendulum swung from radical to reactionary. It's like they can't or won't balance it.

• Like 6

Slightly misleading, a complaint challenging a federal law is usually titled < Plaintiff vs. Current Attorney General > ; she's not suing him as an individual.

1 hour ago, toast said:

“I had no recollection of this meeting until I saw these news reports.”

- Jeff Sessions -

Lol. Hard to tell with this character. After today, I'm wondering if he is taking opioids, which might be causing his selective memory loss and his prejudice against marijuana. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Purifier said:

Lol. Hard to tell with this character. After today, I'm wondering if he is taking opioids, which might be causing his selective memory loss and his prejudice against marijuana. 

He should be addressing opioids. They kill more folks in a year than pot does in a century.

• Like 5

The guy is 70 years old. After all the grilling today, he's lucky if he remembers what he ate for lunch.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

He should be addressing opioids. They kill more folks in a year than pot does in a century.

I thought todays whole purpose was supposed to be "Russian collusion"...

When it started on about weed,"why ain't you got more minorities in your group",ect...i started wondering just how big this "collusion" story really matters to some,and even if collusion is proven to have never happened on a mass scale that some are just going to continue having a 4-8 year hissy fit because they lost for whatever reason they can find.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

No it wasn't, it was a judiciary oversight meeting, basically it was the annual progress report from the DOJ to the house , but the house gets to ask the questions and set the agenda. 

• Like 1

Some good news coming from that meeting today though Sessions said hid DOJ policy on states and legalizing weed will stay the same as it was under Obama/Lynch!!!!!!

(assuming he wasn't lying that is) 

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

No it wasn't, it was a judiciary oversight meeting, basically it was the annual progress report from the DOJ to the house , but the house gets to ask the questions and set the agenda. 

Ok cool... :tu:

As i said in the other Sessions weed thread lol,only thing of any importance i saw was Sessions saying weed wasn't as bad as heroin...WHO KNEW! :o :lol:

• Like 1

It all depends on who gets to count the cash ...

~

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Some good news coming from that meeting today though Sessions said hid DOJ policy on states and legalizing weed will stay the same as it was under Obama/Lynch!!!!!!

(assuming he wasn't lying that is) 

That’s a bad thing man. Cause what Obama said and what Obama did was two very different things. 

• Like 3

Just now, preacherman76 said:

That’s a bad thing man. Cause what Obama said and what Obama did was two very different things. 

True but considering that Sessions started his tenure out by floating the idea of going after states which have legalized herb I view it as a positive development. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

True but considering that Sessions started his tenure out by floating the idea of going after states which have legalized herb I view it as a positive development. 

That’s true. 

21 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

When it started on about weed,"why ain't you got more minorities in your group",ect...i started wondering just how big this "collusion" story really matters to some,and even if collusion is proven to have never happened on a mass scale that some are just going to continue having a 4-8 year hissy fit because they lost for whatever reason they can find.

You got *that* right. Their goal is to impeach and remove Trump by any means necessary. The collusion stuff is just Kabuki Theatre to continue the impeachment momentum. Mueller is likely looking at unpaid parking tickets at this point.

• Like 3

Someone has even put an impeach Trump commercial on TV. I've never seen anything like this in my life.

• Like 3