Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Horse is JAILED for kicking a car

seeder

Police suspect foal play: Cops throw a horse in jail for kicking a car in Brazil

Faceiro the horse was put behind bars for nearly 24 hours in north eastern Brazil
    'Bronco bandit' jailed after angry car owner said it had kicked and damaged a car
    Owner William dos Santos called the arrest 'ridiculous and totally over the top'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5080423/Police-throw-horse-jail-kicking-car-Brazil.html#ixzz4yQjupglH

• Like 5

My stud Wind was almost locked up for biting a NJ State Trooper in front of Buzby's General Store. 

• Like 4

Free Fury!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aztek said:

lucky horse, if it happened in US cops would shoot it. and probably the owner as well.

I'm in the U.S. :lol:

The cop actually wanted him destroyed but the LT knew my stepmother. Lucky that!

• Like 2

Just now, Piney said:

I'm in the U.S. :lol:

The cop actually wanted him destroyed but the LT knew my stepmother. Lucky that!

once i almost ran over a cop on a horse in bay ridge Brooklyn, i was a kid back than delivering pizza, the cop was pi$$ed beyond words, but about 200 people on the intersection, were laughing their a$$es off.  it was summer time, Saturday, street was full of people. one of the most busy shopping area.  cop did absolutely nothing, took my papers, walked around the car, realized i worked for pizzeria, (the place was in business for almost 50 years, local cops were visiting the place few times a day. they knew everyone of us. )  he gave me back my papers, and rode off.  it was also his fault, i was complying with what others cops told me, and he just rode his horse right at me.

did your horse just bit him for no reason? or he provoked it in any way,  i saw once a cop l kick dog that was tied up, to a tree, while its owners were in the store, the dog attacked him, but it was tied so he was not bitten,  he jumped off fast,  pulled a gun, but kids came from the store screaming,  they saw him kick the dog. i did not wait to see what happens, but kids called police on the cop, and were screaming they will go and tell it all to news station,

.too bad the dog was tied up.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, aztek said:

once i almost ran over a cop on a horse in bay ridge Brooklyn, i was a kid back than delivering pizza, the cop was pi$$ed beyond words, but about 200 people on the intersection, were laughing their a$$es off.  it was summer time, Saturday, street was full of people. one of the most busy shopping area.  cop did absolutely nothing, took my papers, walked around the car, realized i worked for pizzeria, (the place was in business for almost 50 years, local cops were visiting the place few times a day. they knew everyone of us. )  he gave me back my papers, and rode off.  it was also his fault, i was complying with what others cops told me, and he just rode his horse right at me.

did your horse just bit him for no reason? or he provoked it in any way,  i saw once a cop l kick dog that was tied up, to a tree, while its owners were in the store, the dog attacked him, but it was tied so he was not bitten,  he jumped off fast,  pulled a gun, but kids came from the store screaming,  they saw him kick the dog. i did not wait to see what happens, but kids called police on the cop, and were screaming they will go and tell it all to news station,

.too bad the dog was tied up.

He didn't see he was hobbled and thought he was loose so he grabbed his halter. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Piney said:

He didn't see he was hobbled and thought he was loose so he grabbed his halter. 

Why would you have a horse hobbled, much less when riding?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Michelle said:

Why would you have a horse hobbled, much less when riding?

He was "parked" while I was walking around the Cranberry Festival. 

• Like 1

I don’t remember this episode of BoJack Horseman.