Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Having surgery tomorrow

Moon2900Scorpio

Wish me luck..... ulnar nerve transportation with carpal tunnel.  Anyone ever had this done? 

• Like 5

No, but I wish you all the best. :tu: <though you'll probably be better able to do this!

• Like 6

Good luck. I know the feeling. Mine is my leg, not my arm, but wishing you the best for a speedy recovery.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, susieice said:

Good luck. I know the feeling. Mine is my leg, not my arm, but wishing you the best for a speedy recovery.

Wishing you the best too!

• Like 5

Thanks. Wish I could get some sleep. Have to get up at 5.

• Like 5

i hope all goes well. surgery is never fun but when it fixes the problem it's worth it and more.

• Like 7

Belated greetings, Moon2900Scorpio.

serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Ft0.gstatic.com%2Fimages%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AANd9GcQnuLWO8nceISQmjBM8Mll26Pu1QoIX4czdCTNWMJ0fn2mS4MvC&sp=479a4d3024cddb16d4e85060c28b21c1&anticache=826

(susieice knows that goes for her as well).

Edited by aka CAT
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Rightfully said:

Best of luck with your surgery I jus had reconstruction surgery of my knee so I know the feeling.

Hope your reconstruction went well!  Best to you! 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Rightfully said:

Best of luck with your surgery I jus had reconstruction surgery of my knee so I know the feeling.

May you speedily recover.

Edited by aka CAT
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, susieice said:

Thanks. Wish I could get some sleep. Have to get up at 5.

Wish I could sleep too, hopefully its not your leg pain keeping you up 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Moon2900Scorpio said:

Wish me luck..... ulnar nerve transportation with carpal tunnel. 

6 hours ago, susieice said:

I know the feeling. Mine is my leg, not my arm, 

Good luck to both of you.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Moon2900Scorpio said:

Wish I could sleep too, hopefully its not your leg pain keeping you up 

I just couldn't sleep because of nerves. I hope everything went well for you and you're starting on the road to a speedy and complete recovery. Things like this make me so nervous but it wasn't as bad as I had imagined. Now when they do my right leg it may be easier. Nope, I'm just kidding myself. I'll be nervous again. :lol: Best wishes and take care of yourself.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, susieice said:

I just couldn't sleep because of nerves. I hope everything went well for you and you're starting on the road to a speedy and complete recovery. Things like this make me so nervous but it wasn't as bad as I had imagined. Now when they do my right leg it may be easier. Nope, I'm just kidding myself. I'll be nervous again. :lol: Best wishes and take care of yourself.

Its crazy what our thoughts do to us. Happy that it went well 4 u. I can't relax to sleep. To much steroid I think. They did a block so my arm is still num...went well

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Moon2900Scorpio said:

Its crazy what our thoughts do to us. Happy that it went well 4 u. I can't relax to sleep. To much steroid I think. They did a block so my arm is still num...went well

Glad to hear it went well for you also. Anything invasive can be scary. Hospitals used to keep you overnight but don't anymore. Insurance won't pay for it. Hope you are soon able to catch up on your sleep. I did a lot of that when I got home. 

• Like 3

im glad your fine and make sure you spend more time with your family than ever they were probably incredibly scared for you

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I hope everything went well. :)

• Like 4