Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Quantum Physics and Consciousness

Aquila King

On 12/14/2017 at 8:15 AM, Opus Magnus said:

A

As I was trying to say. Before, the laws of forgiveness for ignorance are in the Torah. With the uncertainty principle the observer is always ignorant of either the speed or velocity. So, I was using it as an example of forgiveness, and how to forgive the unknown. That seems to be on topic. Because it's quantum physics with the emotional matrix.

The hell did I just read?

• Like 2

I believe you are reading New Age gibberish. I especially got a kick out of " always ignorant of either the speed or velocity."

The lure of QM to people is that they figure that since they have no idea what it is or how it works, the people listening are also unable to comment on the correctness of the blather. I recall a discussion years ago in which someone was suggesting it is possible for rocks to levitate because QM allows that to happen. There was a group of acolytes saying uh-huh to everything the leader posted. It was pretty funny to observe.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

The hell did I just read?

He wants to put his religion in where it doesn't belong. I've put him on ignore because it's clear there is no talking sense to him.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I believe you are reading New Age gibberish. I especially got a kick out of " always ignorant of either the speed or velocity."

The lure of QM to people is that they figure that since they have no idea what it is or how it works, the people listening are also unable to comment on the correctness of the blather. I recall a discussion years ago in which someone was suggesting it is possible for rocks to levitate because QM allows that to happen. There was a group of acolytes saying uh-huh to everything the leader posted. It was pretty funny to observe.

Sounds like every occult forum I've been on.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

I think it would be fair to say that this thread has run its course.

Closed.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked