Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Franken is the latest violater exposed

OverSword

1 minute ago, .ZZ. said:

That link...won't work from here, something about a server error...

oh that's a bit strange it's coming up with an error message for me now but it was ok when I quoted from it -

It's a conspiracy I tell ya !! :ph34r::D

2 minutes ago, bee said:

That worked, thanks.

Maxine is really a piece of work isn't she?

Lives in a 4.5m dollar mansion in a posh LA neighborhood. How she keeps getting elected is a mystery.

It doesn't matter what comes out about Conyers, I promise you she will defend him until the last breath.

"Impeach 45!" is her worn-out mantra. She needs some new material.

• Like 2

I'm extremely wary of many of the accusations. I'm not a stranger to inappropriate actions, jokes or whatnot, but I nip it in the bud. In my experience that is the most effective way to handle it. If it continued, that is another thing altogether.

I'm concerned about the people who are being convicted by the media, losing their jobs, because of rumors. What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

I have no doubt some of these men have taken advantage of their positions. I am not willing to convict all of them by the public making them outcasts.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, Liquid Gardens said:

That's great neither am I, but I didn't downplay it, I corrected it:

"Actually I think the tongue thing is different.  They were rehearsing a scene or something where he kissed her and while they were rehearsing he was forceful and stuck his tongue in her mouth.  Not cool again, but it's not sticking his tongue in a sleeping woman's mouth."

I clarified that the correct version of what he did is not cool, I'm not sure what way I'm supposed to correct the bogus story without the possibility of having more read into it.  If you're focusing on my last sentence, I guess I thought it obvious that what he did is a little better than the bogus story; sticking your tongue in a woman's mouth during a planned and consensual kiss is better than sticking your tongue in a sleeping woman's mouth.  That's the only 'downplaying' going on and is accurate to the revised and correct story.  Nowhere did I say or imply that what he did was okay, matter of fact I flat out stated the exact opposite.

I just think you are reading something into what I said that is not there, unless you disagree with some point above.

It's all good. It's wrong either way, but it's not as bad when she's awake and aware. We agree on that. We likely agree on Moore too. I always believed that he dated teen girls when he was in his thirties. I now think that the worst claim likely is true. I just watched some interviews with her and her friends, and they were convincing and credible. I still don't buy the "yearbook woman's" story, but that's a moot point now.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

At this rate i can't wait to see who makes it to next years mid term elections!...

All these dirty old bas***** running around on our dime telling all of us to do as they say in all their upstanding rightious glory...and for once "whataboutism" will just have to be thrown out the damn window as both sides have elected filth of the same ilk :lol:

We need a scorecard to keep track of the sex scandals. It was Al Franken last week. It's John Conyers and Charlie Rose this week. Watch it be Lester Holt next week. The cards and the dominoes continue to fall. It's gone past the tip of the iceberg now. My guess is that the deeper section will be truly chilling. It may sink the PTB's Titanic.

• Like 2

I have to say that if there was only one accuser, and it was "He said, She said", that would be one thing, but it appears Sen Franken now has 4 (?) accusers.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/al-franken-two-more-women-groping_us_5a15a455e4b09650540ec295

5a15a617150000b534859757.jpeg?cache=wofa

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

It kind of looks like Sen Franken is wearing a wedding band? I always wonder what the wives of these guys think about this stuff? It shocks me that so many of them don't seek a divorce.

Yeah, he has a wife: http://www.newsweek.com/al-franken-wife-senate-groping-kiss-714236

They often know very well whom they‘ve married. 

On 11/19/2017 at 6:18 AM, FLOMBIE said:

But the Clinton thing was consensual, wasn‘t it?

Here is what Linda Tripp recently said....

http://www.weeklystandard.com/linda-tripp-its-a-day-late-and-its-a-dollar-short/article/2010600

There were people back then—Linda Tripp, for instance—who reflexively knew that when a president of the United States repeatedly summons a star-struck young White House intern to sexually service him, it is more than a private romantic dalliance. “I’m so weary of hearing that society’s mores have changed,” she says, “when I knew that this was an abuse of, essentially, a kid.”

“It was neither of those things,” Tripp says. “It was not consensual, and it was not an affair. It was a servicing agreement on his part. She was a kid. She may have been 22 and had a voluptuous body and was misguided in her choices, but emotionally, she was 15—a groupie. It reminded me of myself with the Beatles and the Dave Clark Five in the early ’60s. That same obsession. To say that Monica Lewinsky was a woman at that point in her life was a stretch beyond comprehension.”

The record would seem to support Tripp’s assessment of the relationship. Lewinsky’s grand jury appearance revealed that between November 1995 and March 1997, she met the president furtively in a hallway, a bathroom, and, once, while he talked on the phone with a member of Congress. They had six sexual encounters before they shared any meaningful conversation. “I asked him why he doesn’t ask me any questions about myself,” she said, “and . . . is this just about sex . . . or do you have some interest in trying to get to know me as a person?”

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Here's another Franken victim talking to Obama about her encounter with the Senator. 

https://youtu.be/Rs5KUYR8jbs

On 11/24/2017 at 6:02 AM, FLOMBIE said:

They often know very well whom they‘ve married. 

Yes, and that is a deep, dark horror all it's own.

You want to help people like that, but how? They go from one abusive relationship to the next, and eventually you have to either step back and stop caring, or you start to  lose your damn mind... 

• Like 1