Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Franken is the latest violater exposed

OverSword

I hate the little weasel I hope this destroys his political career.

He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said ‘OK’ so he would stop badgering me. We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth.

I immediately pushed him away with both of my hands against his chest and told him if he ever did that to me again I wouldn’t be so nice about it the next time.

I walked away. All I could think about was getting to a bathroom as fast as possible to rinse the taste of him out of my mouth.

Source

There is also a photo of him groping her breasts while she slept in her helmet and flack jacket. 

NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY, GOODBYE!

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 4

And this is of course all verifiable without the need for any corroborating evidence, as usual. Just because you might not like the person does that mean that, as always in these revelations, the normal requirements of a court of law needn't be bothered about?

2 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

And this is of course all verifiable without the need for any corroborating evidence, as usual. Just because you might not like the person does that mean that, as always in these revelations, the normal requirements of a court of law needn't be bothered about?

Did you the not see the photo of him groping her while she slept?

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Yeah I think a very clear photo of him groping he as she slept might count as corroborating evidence, but then again maybe not in your mind.

• Like 3

If there is a photograph, there is proof. It doesn't look like a serious attack, but still should not have taken place. Especially not if the woman was sleeping at the time.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, susieice said:

If there is a photograph, there is proof. It doesn't look like a serious attack, but still should not have taken place. Especially not if the woman was sleeping at the time.

It's the behavior of a 12-year-old and something he wouldn't have dared to try if she was awake. This is classic sexual harassment. 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, FLOMBIE said:

It's the behavior of a 12-year-old and something he wouldn't have dared to try if she was awake. This is classic sexual harassment. 

I agree. It doesn't look like he is actually touching her, but this is extremely immature behavior. And I don't find it funny. No one should be approaching a sleeping woman like that. I don't know when it was taken but it would be a shame if nothing was said when that picture was taken.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

I agree. It doesn't look like he is actually touching her, but this is extremely immature behavior. And I don't find it funny. No one should be approaching a sleeping woman like that. I don't know when it was taken but it would be a shame if nothing was said when that picture was taken.

No one should approach ANY sleeping person like that. I wouldn't want anyone, man or woman, to simulate fondling my crotch, or whatever, while I am sleeping. That's something you do in college to your very best buddies under the influence of a lot of things, and even then everybody is a bit embarrassed about their immature behavior. 

As for this very picture; At least one other person, the photographer, was in on it. 

• Like 4

The worst part about the picture, and what gives it even more of a hostile feeling, is that for 10 days he had been acting very passive aggressive towards her after he was rebuffed for sticking his tongue in her mouth.  The little frog faced jerk has given me the creeps ever since I first saw him on SNL, and he's such a sanctimonious little twit I'm ashamed to say I kind of hope his political and entertainment careers are both destroyed forever.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, OverSword said:

The worst part about the picture, and what gives it even more of a hostile feeling, is that for 10 days he had been acting very passive aggressive towards her after he was rebuffed for sticking his tongue in her mouth.  The little frog faced jerk has given me the creeps ever since I first saw him on SNL, and he's such a sanctimonious little twit I'm ashamed to say I kind of hope his political and entertainment careers are both destroyed forever.

I assume he really had the hots for her, and couldn't take being rejected. So he took the one chance he had to humiliate her. And once again we're at the mindset of a 12-year-old. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, OverSword said:

The little frog faced jerk has given me the creeps ever since I first saw him on SNL

Franken was also recorded admitting he received a 'heads up' from the mayor of New York warning him to NOT be in the World Trade Center on 9/11/01.

To me it sounds like the media is getting off on this sexual misbehavior among celebrities as its latest fling of the month. Now, I am not defending wrong behavior but everyone has something in their past where they might of gone too far because of anger or sexual lusting. We have to place things on the spectrum from just bad all the way to felonious.

This Franken thing though is making a mountain out of a molehill. It is not nothing and it is not a mountain.

17 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

To me it sounds like the media is getting off on this sexual misbehavior among celebrities as its latest fling of the month. Now, I am not defending wrong behavior but everyone has something in their past where they might of gone too far because of anger or sexual lusting. We have to place things on the spectrum from just bad all the way to felonious.

This Franken thing though is making a mountain out of a molehill. It is not nothing and it is not a mountain.

It's very inappropriate and humiliating behavior in a surrounding where it is absolutely not acceptable. It's being treated as such, and I see no problem with that. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FLOMBIE said:

It's very inappropriate and humiliating behavior in a surrounding where it is absolutely not acceptable. It's being treated as such, and I see no problem with that. 

But isn't forgiveness also a virtue. Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone. Let's keep it in perspective is all I am saying.

Just now, papageorge1 said:

But isn't forgiveness also a virtue. Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone. Let's keep it in perspective is all I am saying.

I'm not a Christian. And I certainly do not forgive people who didn't even excuse their bad behavior. Why do you? Why should this be forgiven?

The perspective of this is that it is sexual harassment. In both cases. How is that the wrong perspective?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FLOMBIE said:

No one should approach ANY sleeping person like that. I wouldn't want anyone, man or woman, to simulate fondling my crotch, or whatever, while I am sleeping. That's something you do in college to your very best buddies under the influence of a lot of things, and even then everybody is a bit embarrassed about their immature behavior. 

As for this very picture; At least one other person, the photographer, was in on it. 

Technically, that isn't sexual harassment. That's sexual assault. The woman is unconscious. Like I said, where there is evidence there is evidence. I will insist on some sort of proof rather than just believe everyone who says something. There's a lot of people who say untrue things about people to fuel a rumor mill. I've had it happen to me. That soldier has the right to make an accusation that should be followed through on.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, susieice said:

Technically, that isn't sexual harassment. That's sexual assault. The woman is unconscious. Like I said, where there is evidence there is evidence. I will insist on some sort of proof rather than just believe everyone who says something. There's a lot of people who say untrue things about people to fuel a rumor mill. I've had it happen to me. That soldier has the right to make an accusation that should be followed through on.

Maybe so. In Germany this would most likely fall under sexual harassment, which is actually a very new element of crime in German jurisdiction. 

and I agree with what you say. And I have to add that there are also those, who make stories like this up to destroy other's lives. Both are the reason why claims like this should always be investigated. 

• Like 2

Just now, FLOMBIE said:

I'm not a Christian. And I certainly do not forgive people who didn't even excuse their bad behavior. Why do you? Why should this be forgiven?

The perspective of this is that it is sexual harassment. In both cases. How is that the wrong perspective?

You don't have to be a Christian (I am not either). The point is that none of us is perfect and we have all done something in our lives we are ashamed of. Forgiveness of an honest repentant is healing for both sides. Jesus was right on this one.

• Like 1

You don't have to be a Christian (I am not either). The point is that none of us is perfect and we have all done something in our lives we are ashamed of. Forgiveness of an honest repentant is healing for both sides. Jesus was right on this one.

I have never done something like that. And If I would, I would stand by my mistake. 

Why should this be easily forgiven? Does that go for any crime? I cannot follow your reasoning at all, let alone using Jesus as your role model. 

• Like 2

I know there was a period of time when college students were charged with sexual assault and rape when they would engage a female who was so drunk, she wasn't aware enough of her surroundings to give consent. That woman was definitely unable to give consent to that photo being taken.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, FLOMBIE said:

I have never done something like that. And If I would, I would stand by my mistake. 

I am sure you have done something you are ashamed of in some realm of life at least once. And then what?

5 minutes ago, FLOMBIE said:

Why should this be easily forgiven? Does that go for any crime? I cannot follow your reasoning at all, let alone using Jesus as your role model. 

What is the alternative to forgiveness? Eternal hate? Forgiveness of  an honest repentant seems better for both sides.

• Like 1

I am sure you have done something you are ashamed of in some realm of life at least once. And then what?

What is the alternative to forgiveness? Eternal hate? Forgiveness of  an honest repentant seems better for both sides.

Sure, I have. And I have accepted my punishment.

So it's better to forgive murder than to punish someone for it? I don't want to forgive sexual predators who act on their impulses, and I don't understand why you do that. 

• Like 1