Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Higher realms

skrubby

10 hours ago, Mr. Argon said:

I see black and white, two identical faces facing each other, and a candlestick or a vase or whatever that black thing inbetween is. On a further examination I think it may be a Holy Grail.

White is not a color, Black is not a Color. White is presence of all colors, Black is absence of any color. Also I see a principle of Duality with a third thingie in between. So, yes - just discovered the secret of the Holy Grail.

Thank you Sir Perceval.

The person that sees a vase sees a portion of the Truth, the person that sees two faces sees a portion of the Truth, the person that sees two faces and a vase sees bigger portion of the Truth, the person which sees black and white, two faces and a vase sees even a bigger portion.

So Holy Grail. Let there be Light.

Thanks for proving my point.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, davros of skaro said:

Thanks for proving my point.

Welcome.

• Like 2

On 18/11/2017 at 4:38 AM, XenoFish said:

There is an infinite depth within your imagination to create and construct a great many possible 'realities'. Though none of these 'realities' are truly real. 

Or all are equally real, given that ALL are mental constructs and perceptions of the external physical realty.

Objective reality is fixed but human  perception of  that objective reality is not, and cannot be, although education and training,  and mental discipline, can help a person see and think more objectively.  

• Like 1

On 20/11/2017 at 4:42 PM, davros of skaro said:

Even if there is a supernatural reality? Good luck on trying to find out any shred of truth about it. It's a road heavily trashed with the very fallible human mind, and it's endless appetites. 

what-is-an-hallucination-definition-caus

" I see an incredibly sexy, naked woman  

That reply always sets a psychologists mind at ease .

Now a response like  " This represents the entrance to Hades, with the two faces of god waiting to swallow whole the soul of those who enter there." 

sends a shiver of anticipation down their spine 

might i recommend this site which is NOT to be taken seriously 

http://theinkblot.com/

My results were 

Sickness Quotient: 66%
Hmmm, your "Sickness Quotient" of 66% is a little worriesome. 

Detailed Diagnosis
spacer.gif

• Interpersonal Insights
    You have a positive attitude towards nearly everything, which is incredibly stupid and very annoying to those around you. You hate your mother and father, your neighbors, co-workers, friends, and just about everyone else who happens to think you're a worthless boob. 

• Job Performance & Attitude
    Although your work can upon occasion be very good, remember that even monkeys can be trained to do what you do. And they don't call in sick. Your work is of so little value they should just put a shredder in place of your Out basket 

• Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "If you can’t make them think, make them wonder." Trust us- you've succeeded beyond your wildest dreams.

This one was a bit more professional, but fairly brief 

http://rorschach-inkblot-test.com/

My result was 

Most probably, you possess above-average intelligence level, all-embracing mindset. You are able to correctly understand the real situation, to assess the reality critically, but the high predisposition to excessive self-criticism can bring you a lot of inconvenience. In a stressful situation, your logic allows you to quickly find the right solution

You are a mature person, clearly understanding and accepting your inner world, your needs and desires. You are able to sympathize and empathize, you are interested in the emotions of your nearest and dearest. You aspire to do something unusual and original, combining ideas and solutions.

You are not prone to rapid changes in lifestyle, first prefer to weigh everything carefully, and then get involved in an adventure.

Edited by Mr Walker
  • Like 1