Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Higher realms

skrubby

Okay first off i'm new here and dont expect many responses second off i do believe spirits exist however i think many of what we think are natural phenomenon

So i believe there are higher planes or realms of existence where gods/angels/ reside and lower realms where demons reside however I also believe they do come to the human realm but lets get a few thing straight

To start with what i was saying I truly believe demons do come here and such however if you were to say a demon possesed you, You would need incredible spiritual power and invite it in demon's can not possess some one that does not let them possess them you have to willingly let them if so you would be one of a few things A fool no offense we are quite gullible i will admit this or b: we want power their power

Next off may psychics and or mediums or anyone saying they can talk to spirits are probably frauds a few are real but the frauds are capable of being found in a few ways 1: they ask very vague questions that seem certain an example is  your father had a book. If u think about it everyone has a book but it doesnt seem like it 2: They say you were involuntarily possessed a good example is a show called the dead files however it is good in my opinion despite being fake

I truly believe even the most perfect of beings has and or will commit evil whether it being creating satan and lucifer to creating an entire species as entertainment i believe to beings on higher realms we are entertainment very valuable entertainment that they cant get otherwise therefore they ignite wars plagues and when all seems lost to one sends a guardian being however more than 95% of paranormal reports in my opinion are a distortion of one's mind therefore what we think is a ghost may very well be us seeing a curtain we just make it out this way and people who fix a whole in their with stuff like the paranormal that really dont happen however i believe there are a very few handful of people that have had paranormal experiences  however its near impossible.It would be less likely than becoming a college dropout billionare.

I would like ur opinion on this matter to see if you truly had one or such i would also like to hear the differences of skeptics and believers to piece together the puzzle of reality and fiction

Edited by skrubby
forgot some stuff
  • Like 1

I do believe in other "realms" "spheres" "planes of existence" whatever you wanna call it. Maybe "higher" maybe "lower" maybe "equal".

I also believe that we humans might not have all the physical and/or spiritual capabilities to properly perceive them, there might even be a lot of things in our native corner of reality that we are unable to perceive simply because we don't have the sensory organs needed to do so.

On the so called "psychics" and "mediums" I agree, most likely scams.

Not sure about the "entertainment" bit. I'm not sure beings from other "realms" would be capable of influencing ours any more than we are able to influence theirs. And if so whether we're "entertainment" to them would probably vary from group to group and even individual to individual.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, skrubby said:

Okay first off i'm new here and dont expect many responses second off i do believe spirits exist however i think many of what we think are natural phenomenon

So i believe there are higher planes or realms of existence where gods/angels/ reside and lower realms where demons reside however I also believe they do come to the human realm but lets get a few thing straight

To start with what i was saying I truly believe demons do come here and such however if you were to say a demon possesed you, You would need incredible spiritual power and invite it in demon's can not possess some one that does not let them possess them you have to willingly let them if so you would be one of a few things A fool no offense we are quite gullible i will admit this or b: we want power their power

Next off may psychics and or mediums or anyone saying they can talk to spirits are probably frauds a few are real but the frauds are capable of being found in a few ways 1: they ask very vague questions that seem certain an example is  your father had a book. If u think about it everyone has a book but it doesnt seem like it 2: They say you were involuntarily possessed a good example is a show called the dead files however it is good in my opinion despite being fake

I truly believe even the most perfect of beings has and or will commit evil whether it being creating satan and lucifer to creating an entire species as entertainment i believe to beings on higher realms we are entertainment very valuable entertainment that they cant get otherwise therefore they ignite wars plagues and when all seems lost to one sends a guardian being however more than 95% of paranormal reports in my opinion are a distortion of one's mind therefore what we think is a ghost may very well be us seeing a curtain we just make it out this way and people who fix a whole in their with stuff like the paranormal that really dont happen however i believe there are a very few handful of people that have had paranormal experiences  however its near impossible.It would be less likely than becoming a college dropout billionare.

I would like ur opinion on this matter to see if you truly had one or such i would also like to hear the differences of skeptics and believers to piece together the puzzle of reality and fiction

Hi scrubby    For a skeptic theres not much to say here other then none of it exists. Its all constructs. In my view these belief systems are all part of the human condition. A condition that allows individuals to try and grasp meaning to there lives where there isnt any.The fact that the universe is meaningless is a tough one for people to come to terms with. It doesnt mean we live our lives without purpose. We create our own

quote-it-is-possible-that-our-race-may-be-an-accident-in-a-meaningless-universe-living-its-bill-vaughan-115-16-28.jpg

• Like 8

1 minute ago, khol said:

Hi scrubby    For a skeptic theres not much to say here other then none of it exists. Its all constructs. In my view these belief systems are all part of the human condition. A condition that allows individuals to try and grasp meaning to there lives where there isnt any.The fact that the universe is meaningless is a tough one for people to come to terms with. It doesnt mean we live our lives without purpose. We create our own

I actually understand this as many use this as a way to fill a hole in their heart however as somone who wants find a complete conclusion can we be entirely sure a higher realm does not exist its very possible one does not however as no one has ever reported seeing one  or how it looks it is impossible to dechipher whether it exists this would be the same for aliens as we cannot fully comprehend with our knowledge and technology whether they truly exist the universe is vast they could exist however its near impossible for planets like ours to exist this is also true for stuff like bigfoot or the mothman however these are more than likely a new species of animal or a figment of imagination mixed with the fear of the unknown and a living being

• Like 1

AtaMarie ALL peace to your Day... welcome here Friend..

I have had many amazing experiences in my Mind Power.. 4 reciprocation,  like when talking face to face is a Give and Take re lation in In formation of the communicating between the aether and the reciever ie the see"er.. it can also depend on the Clarity of the SEE:er as well.. and how well tuned in S/he may BE..as in LIfe you may come across frauds etc but that can be found in all Worksights.. if the giver of information ie 4 eg ME, is closed and got Walls up then message cant come thru unless i Open my mind to the very Possibility they could be telling truth.. plus at times a message may make no sense at first then later on Click.. it depends on the give and take of information..  Some beautiful souls who  are that clair voyant that they just have to tune in and they will know..   its not the job of a person to just go tapping into info when they want because your Soul mate will not allow that.. Urgent and important  are a definate invite..     

Edited by MauriOra
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

AtaMarie ALL peace to your Day... welcome here Friend..

I have had many amazing experiences in my Mind Power.. 4 reciprocation,  like when talking face to face is a Give and Take re lation in In formation of the communicating between the aether and the reciever ie the see"er.. it can also depend on the Clarity of the SEE:er as well.. and how well tuned in S/he may BE..as in LIfe you may come across frauds etc but that can be found in all Worksights.. if the giver of information ie 4 eg ME, is closed and got Walls up then message cant come thru unless i Open my mind to the very Possibility they could be telling truth.. plus at times a message may make no sense at first then later on Click.. it depends on the give and take of information..  Some beautiful souls who  are that clair voyant that they just have to tune in and they will know..   its not the job of a person to just go tapping into info when they want because your Soul mate will not allow that.. Urgent and important  are a definate invite..     

This is interesting from what your saying im going to think your talking about divination or astrology im inexperienced with these two however im confused on the soul mate part i do now what a soul guardian or guardian angel is however this is a good definition however its very vague if possible i would like a brief explanation on what subject your talking about and how to do it  im currently analyzing and attempting to decrypt what your saying though however it may be clairvoyance which in my opinion is a form of divinition however judging from your response i highly doubt you will tell me and i will respect your message as you seem to believe quite a bit on it i will leave the decision up to you

• Like 1

As with all living things WE emit ENERGY.. a battery has a negative/positive polarity and it would follow true to say this is true 4 us too.. the Left hand is the Reciever and the Right hand the Giver..  Our left and Right side of our Body is Ruled by the opposite side brain. which i call the B Reign..because on the top of the head is your Crown..

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, skrubby said:

This is interesting from what your saying im going to think your talking about divination or astrology im inexperienced with these two however im confused on the soul mate part i do now what a soul guardian or guardian angel is however this is a good definition however its very vague if possible i would like a brief explanation on what subject your talking about and how to do it  im currently analyzing and attempting to decrypt what your saying though however it may be clairvoyance which in my opinion is a form of divinition however judging from your response i highly doubt you will tell me and i will respect your message as you seem to believe quite a bit on it i will leave the decision up to you

I understand.. divinity or being divine is not just for chosen people and it is not Evil or Scary. that Fear that comes in will be because of FEAR thoughts towards "oh no what might happen?? that has been created by you and the thoughts and feelings associated with the "IDEA" of what could/ think may happen.. if you can face your own inner fears first or the major obstacle in your life at NOW then Mind Power will be easy.. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, skrubby said:

Hi again, I never did Answer Q? on Soul Mate.. right from my understanding of where you are in your learning NOW im not sure how this may be absorbed but lets give it a go huh. wont know till we try, right? ok so first of all open your mind to the possibilitys of any and all. dont limit your mind capabilitys,,, k, in sacred geometry we have the fibonachi and pi blah etc, for man spirit and Soul we have 3 for man (action) 6 for spirit(intuition} and 9 for Soul{ mind,heart Consciousness) the Aether.. 4me spirit and soul are differnt 

. the spirit is like a gut instinct< a feeling of sorts where your Instinct 5 Senses are tuned in to you.  Soul is the INstinct Heart, NATURE and Knowing ALL.  the voice in your head that aligns up with a feeling and knowing.that can not Be Denied, a must to act on etc..There can be many voices in the mind but most are just NOISE.. when you can still the thought feelings you generate, and trust and believe in what you are sensing with No dang care about what or how it may be percieved by others, your Soul will reward you by giving you New and more in depth information, because its a trust issue. if you dont  trust in you then your Soul wont either. its liken to friendship, give and recieve trust etc.. 

Edited by MauriOra

There is an infinite depth within your imagination to create and construct a great many possible 'realities'. Though none of these 'realities' are truly real. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

There is an infinite depth within your imagination to create and construct a great many possible 'realities'. Though none of these 'realities' are truly real. 

''A reality is just what we tell each other it is. Sane and insane could easily switch places...if the insane were to become the majority...You would find yourself locked in a padded cell...wondering what happened to the world. ''

- In The Mouth of Madness

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Atamarie Zen peace to your Day..Please do tell Sir.. What Experience did you have? Im very interested??

• Like 1

im with xeno though imagination is powerful however im not throwing the possibility of something else away yet however it may be as xeno spongebob says imagination! may be real though who knows ;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

''A reality is just what we tell each other it is. Sane and insane could easily switch places...if the insane were to become the majority...You would find yourself locked in a padded cell...wondering what happened to the world. ''

- In The Mouth of Madness

Atamarie TS.. peace 2u & yours..

Quite Right..  the thing is we are Kinda insane at times, loosing your anger for No Reason is Insanity, and what do they say about insanity? doing the same thing over and over xpecting a different Result.. what our Friend Mr Zeno says has No real affect on Me. I know who I Am and i know Me, now too many of us give up because of our Fear insecurity to be "DIFFERENT"..than Others. I LOVE BEing ME. and i am respectfill. I pick and choose my Battles,, and it aint a Battle its talking.. how else can we learn right..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, skrubby said:

im with xeno though imagination is powerful however im not throwing the possibility of something else away yet however it may be as xeno spongebob says imagination! may be real though who knows ;)

And thats All Good.. you do You for Real.. i do wish you well for the Journey.. oxo.

11 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

Atamarie Zen peace to your Day..Please do tell Sir.. What Experience did you have? Im very interested??

hey MY bro.. imagination is more Real than "REALITY".. may i ask you sir/ms what was your experience??

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

i Sense in you a want to know More but a FEAR holding you back.. if you do these kinds of things with the Fear Mindset than that is what you Experience made from your own thought "IMAGINATION" in your mind and the feelings associated to it.. You really are Powerfill. . just saying..  . 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MauriOra said:

i Sense in you a want to know More but a FEAR holding you back.. if you do these kinds of things with the Fear Mindset than that is what you Experience made from your own thought "IMAGINATION" in your mind and the feelings associated to it.. You really are Powerfill. . just saying..  . 

Been there and done that. Didn't find a single thing that convinced me of the validity of any 'higher realm'. I was once an occultist. 

• Like 6

On 11/18/2017 at 10:04 AM, XenoFish said:

Been there and done that. Didn't find a single thing that convinced me of the validity of any 'higher realm'. I was once an occultist. 

Atamarie and peace to Nowa Zen. So what i read here is you found Nothing.. Change the spar

Inside of the spark.. Peace to Nowa friend0 :-) 0::::.

• Like 1

Even if there is a supernatural reality? Good luck on trying to find out any shred of truth about it. It's a road heavily trashed with the very fallible human mind, and it's endless appetites. 

what-is-an-hallucination-definition-caus

• Like 6

On 20. 11. 2017. at 7:12 AM, davros of skaro said:

Even if there is a supernatural reality? Good luck on trying to find out any shred of truth about it. It's a road heavily trashed with the very fallible human mind, and it's endless appetites. 

what-is-an-hallucination-definition-caus

I see black and white, two identical faces facing each other, and a candlestick or a vase or whatever that black thing inbetween is. On a further examination I think it may be a Holy Grail.

White is not a color, Black is not a Color. White is presence of all colors, Black is absence of any color. Also I see a principle of Duality with a third thingie in between. So, yes - just discovered the secret of the Holy Grail.

Thank you Sir Perceval.

The person that sees a vase sees a portion of the Truth, the person that sees two faces sees a portion of the Truth, the person that sees two faces and a vase sees bigger portion of the Truth, the person which sees black and white, two faces and a vase sees even a bigger portion.

So Holy Grail. Let there be Light.

Edited by Mr. Argon
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Mr. Argon said:

And there was Darkness.

Now, most of the problems arise when people stick with only one portion of the Truth unwilling to take a Challenge to look at the whole Picture in Entirety and from all Perspectives.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mr. Argon said:

I see black and white, two identical faces facing each other, and a candlestick or a vase or whatever that black thing inbetween is. On a further examination I think it may be a Holy Grail.

White is not a color, Black is not a Color. White is presence of all colors, Black is absence of any color. Also I see a principle of Duality with a third thingie in between. So, yes - just discovered the secret of the Holy Grail.

Thank you Sir Perceval.

The person that sees a vase sees a portion of the Truth, the person that sees two faces sees a portion of the Truth, the person that sees two faces and a vase sees bigger portion of the Truth, the person which sees black and white, two faces and a vase sees even a bigger portion.

This is wonderfully thought out My Friend.. You are correct. The key here to start mind power is to hold the focus of all 4 aspects or figurements in your concentration for as long as is possible. Practice makes it easier..

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Mr. Argon said:

And there was Darkness.

Now, most of the problems arise when people stick with only one portion of the Truth unwilling to take a Challenge to look at the whole Picture in Entirety and from all Perspectives.

The Darkness is through the APPLE(man in power at present) through that payper form of manipulation an control which rains on the minds of peace And the Life of woman. This is the Challenge through Truth to the hole so cietal con dition..

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MauriOra said:

This is wonderfully thought out My Friend.. You are correct. The key here to start mind power is to hold the focus of all 4 aspects or figurements in your concentration for as long as is possible. Practice makes it easier..

:passifier:

• Like 1