Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bible vs. Science: Shocking New Discoveries!

Base12

This is one of my favorites...

If One takes the Standard Model of Particle Physics and combines it with the High Priest Breastplate described in the Old Testament of the Christian Bible One will find that they match up perfectly!

mhp-0793.png

Each Gemstone represents a Particle.

At first this may seem like a random coincidence, however if One begins to read verses containing the Gemstones, One will find that the verses describe the Particles!

Note that this works only in the KJV.

For example, we see that the Beryl matches with the Electron. Electrons create things like Lightning. What are the odds that if we looked for the word Beryl in the KJV, we would find Lightning being described?

A million to one?

Daniel 10:6
"His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude"

Wow!

How about another one...

Ezekiel 1:16
"The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel"

Hey, isn't that Ezekiel's Wheels?

What is this?

Ezekiel 1:14
"And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning"

Amazing!

It would appear that Ezekiel's Wheels are describing Electron Orbitals.

The 'Eyes Round About' are Electrons...

mhp-0653.jpg

n fact, the entire chapter is describing the generic construct of an Atom, or as the Bible calls it... the Godhead.

That's right...

The Trinity, or Godhead is none other than Biblical term for the Atom...

mhp-0565.png

mhp-0686.png

That is why it's called "God's Chariot". He has every Atom in the Universe at his command to transport him wherever he wants instantly. No need for silly "UFOs"... lol.

There are even verses detailing this out...

Romans 1:20
"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse"

"Invisible Things" are the Words or 'Software Code' that runs our current Simulation. We can't see them...

mhp-0663.gif

However, we can see what they create via the 'Godhead' or Atom...
mhp-0659.png

How awesome is that!

• Like 6

The reason the Manchild in Revelation carries a 'Rod of Iron' is that the Rod represents Electromagnetism...

Revelation 12:5
"And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne"

The Lion of the Tribe of Judah is one of the Four Fundamental Interactions of Physics, sometimes referred to as the Four Forces of Nature...

mhp-0631.png

The word Amber, also found in Ezekiel's Wheels, is the Greek word for Electron...

Ezekiel 1:27
"And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about"

mhp-0583.jpg

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Base12 said:

Daniel 10:6
"His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude"

When One adds all of the clues, One will find a clearer picture.

For example: "his eyes as lamps of fire". Let's find another verse like that...

Job 41:19
"Out of his mouth go burning lamps, and sparks of fire leap out"

See the word Spark? Another term for Electromagnetism.

How about: "his feet like in colour to polished brass"

Ezekiel 1:7
"And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf’s foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass"

There we see the word 'Spark' again.

Spark.jpg.4264e85d1d61c3649c9bc9e637001a7c.jpg

• Like 1

Oh and if we have any Advanced Students out there...

Yes, there is an Antimatter Godhead as well...

mhp-0632.png

And for the Traveling Man we have this...

mhp-0677.png

• Like 2

Bible verses Science?  I go science.   The bible is what it is, and it has shaped this world.  But, in total.....yeah.....science. Science for the real, and bible for the imaginary spiritual.  The real spiritual is a whole other story.  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Base12 said:

When One adds all of the clues, One will find a clearer picture.

For example: "his eyes as lamps of fire". Let's find another verse like that...

Job 41:19
"Out of his mouth go burning lamps, and sparks of fire leap out"

See the word Spark? Another term for Electromagnetism.

Sparks of fire. Nothing to do with electromagnetism.

2 hours ago, Base12 said:

How about: "his feet like in colour to polished brass"

Ezekiel 1:7
"And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf’s foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass"

There we see the word 'Spark' again.

If you possessed any comprehension skills you'd find out what 'spark' means.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Base12 said:

This is one of my favorites...

If One takes the Standard Model of Particle Physics and combines it with the High Priest Breastplate described in the Old Testament of the Christian Bible One will find that they match up perfectly!

mhp-0793.png

Yeah, they match perfectly. </sarcasm>

Kohenbreastplate.jpg.154ab2e8163b06ed3433b2d3093ea49f.jpg   VS Standard_Model_of_Elementary_Particles_dark.svg.png.a0758b906cce790057adfb3e41f3f225.png

• Like 7

Replace "bible" by "biscuit recipes" and it will fit as well. Not.

• Like 8

9 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Sparks of fire. Nothing to do with electromagnetism.

If you possessed any comprehension skills you'd find out what 'spark' means.

Atamarie and peace to toka and all. you are free you are free go to the lights go to the lights

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 8:14 PM, Kenemet said:

There's a lot of problems with the idea.

* electrons aren't particles, exactly and they don't exactly travel in circular orbits.  They can be in any of several quantum states.

* There are five different words used for lightning in the Biblical manuscripts: https://www.blueletterbible.org/search/search.cfm?Criteria=lightning&t=KJV#s=t_lexiconc

* KJV is not an original Biblical manuscript and in fact is greatly reduced from the first approved Bible (Vulgate)

*electrons don't create lightning https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning

* there are more than four states of matter (more than 20, in fact) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_matter

I appreciate the feedback Kenemet, although I must admit that whatever points you are trying to make are so weak it's not even worth my time responding to.

It's all pretty much just Straw Man junk anyhow.

Being new here I'm not sure why this post was moved into this section. Am I being forced to debate or something?

Honestly I am a very busy man with little time to spare. I just wanted to share my research with others that have similar interests.

• Like 2

Seriously people...

Do you really think you are making yourselves look intelligent with those kinds of responses?

I mean wow. I've been presenting this info for years with great feedback on many different forums and I hate to tell you all this, but your debating skills (if we could even call it that) are so poor, I'm going to have to add another level to the bottom of my Debate Pyramid...

Debate2.png.9f13f2464677152c1c84c292a836b27b.png

Maybe the "Potato Level" or something... good grief this is embarrassing.

Facepalm.png.1e2c4f2bdae91abe219fa43c11ff03d1.png

• Like 4

15 hours ago, MauriOra said:

Atamarie and peace to toka and all. you are free you are free go to the lights go to the lights

Nice!

Yes, Fire creates Light which is a form of Electromagnetism...

Isaiah 50:11
"Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow"

• Like 3

Another favorite discovery that is going viral across the Internets is the fact that the Tabernacle in the Wilderness is a representation of a Eukaryotic Cell!

mhp-0707.png

mhp-0709.png

The funny thing is that this is all so obvious it makes One wonder why it's been hidden for so long?

Take the Table of Shewbread for example...

5a113f3a465ea_TableofShewbread.jpg.f398d87346fc1c42e3ddb6452691bff6.jpg

Ask any Biologist what the Golgi Apparatus looks like and they will all say the same thing...

It looks like a stack of Pita Bread, duh!

:rolleyes:

mhp-0724.png

mhp-0725.png

Edited by Base12
  • Like 3

The Candlestick is representative of Mitochondrial DNA...

mhp-0417.png

...and the Ark of the Covenant is representative of the Nucleolus where the DNA is stored...

mhp-0708.png

mhp-0710.png

Is that cool or what!

• Like 2

Lucifer is the Anointed Cherub covering the Ark...

Ezekiel 28:14
"Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire"

The "Stones of Fire" are of course the Phosphorus Backbone that makes up our DNA...

mhp-0367.jpg

The Stones that Lucifer was decorated with are Nucleobases...

mhp-0711.jpg

• Like 3

So did anyone even bother trying to match the other stones of the Breastplate to the Standard Model?

If so, congratulations!

Isn't it just absolutely mind blowing?

mhp-0773.png

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Base12 said:

Speaking of Lucifer, do we have any Freemasons here?

I can reveal the darkest secrets of your Fraternity if you want.

Spoiler alert! Lol...

Base12 still believes the Taxil hoax.

• Like 2