Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Evidence of 'alien mind control' in India ?

UM-Bot

news icon rMind control is a vast subject matter involving many levels of sophisticated technologies designed to control human thought, emotion and behavior. Many countries are researching this as a “non-lethal weapons technology” for a long time. This was used first during the Second World War and then it continued to be used by various military in the world.

This subject matter is private, rarely published to inform the public and is regarded as most “critical” weapon of the future.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: India Daily

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ROGER

• morpheas

• whoa182

• rane

Ahhh......mind control, wont it just be great when armies get to a level where they can use technology to control minds and since we are obsessed with being more powerful and having better weapons then the rest we will surely have this sort of technology before long!

alien.gif I would like to tell all of you guys about this countrys Mind Control Programs. But my alien handler wont let me. wacko.gif sorry!

grin2.gif I wondered how that little sucker got into my house. Mind controled mice.

I better warn my CATS! wacko.gif

• 1 month later...
blink.gif There we go mind control in India and Implants in America...?! Here comes the "New World Order" alien.gif

444940[/snapback]

i wish, but that is going to happen in another 600 years..Nostradomus predicts a "New World Order" and finally "One Religion"