Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Very strange

Pinetree

So something very strange to me happened and I don’t know why it happened . But I remembered a boy named max Harvey whom I met in my second year of 4th grade which was a few years ago and he left in the the first part of 5th grade . We got along very quick and it seemed like I knew him for ages and he made me so happy and it just felt like I’ve met him before the only one who really knows me, but he had to move and I was really sad about it and a few days into break which was around the time we moved I had a dream where I kissed him or he kissed me I remember it being very passonaite but it was an older version of me like the me who I am today . And I’m just now remembering all of this again but I never forgot him in the first place I still remember how he looks like his first name and his voice and just random things about him. And sometimes I regret not telling him my email adress or something so we could still talk and I just feel very sad about it and no matter what I do the more I try to forget the more I remember . What that just him saying goodbye and my mind reminding me of it ? Or am I just over thinking things . 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

So something very strange to me happened and I don’t know why it happened . But I remembered a boy named max Harvey whom I met in my second year of 4th grade which was a few years ago and he left in the the first part of 5th grade . We got along very quick and it seemed like I knew him for ages and he made me so happy and it just felt like I’ve met him before the only one who really knows me, but he had to move and I was really sad about it and a few days into break which was around the time we moved I had a dream where I kissed him or he kissed me I remember it being very passonaite but it was an older version of me like the me who I am today . And I’m just now remembering all of this again but I never forgot him in the first place I still remember how he looks like his first name and his voice and just random things about him. And sometimes I regret not telling him my email adress or something so we could still talk and I just feel very sad about it and no matter what I do the more I try to forget the more I remember . What that just him saying goodbye and my mind reminding me of it ? Or am I just over thinking things . 

Some times it hard to let those who gave us a good impression go. Friends, family, those we love. They entrench upon our hearts deep feelings, feelings that are hard to let go. Maybe just talking about this here (if it's not too personal) can help you release these feelings. 

• Like 8

48 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

Pine Tree, That's my Indian name. :lol:

Welcome! Is there any way you could contact him??

• Like 2

Have you tried searching for this old friend on Facebook just to say hello ? 

• Like 4

I wouldn' worry about this much.

I'v had similar things like this happen to me before. Later in life I have found ways to contact them but it's not how you expect, it becones real.

It won' be the romantized fantasy in your imagination lol. 

Like when someone is lost to your imagination and you can' contact them then you imagine all kinds of things about what they are like and what connection you must have. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I wouldn' worry about this much.

I'v had similar things like this happen to me before. Later in life I have found ways to contact them but it's not how you expect, it becones real.

......and then it goes really bad.....

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

......and then it goes really bad.....

I wouldn't say really bad.

I had two expierences. A couple years after I graduated highschool there were two girls I felt like I had a really strong connection with but was too scared to try at the time.(like we would talk in passing and as mutual freinds and such)

So I decided too look them up on facebook and be like hey what's up.

The first girl remembered me and talked some but we never went on a date or hungout because she didn't feel as much a connection as I thought she did lol.

The second one we did go on a date and I quickly realized she was nonething like I imagined her to be haha

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

I had two expierences. A couple years after I graduated highschool there were two girls I felt like I had a really strong connection with but was too scared to try at the time.

The first girl remembered me and talked some but we never went on a date or hungout because she didn't feel as much a connection as I thought she did lol.

The second one we did go on a date and I quickly realized she was nonething like I imagined her to be haha

Our father's were bikers. We raced motorcross against each other at ralleys. We met under a big tree. I was 10 she was about 13. Then we met again 20 years later. We both thought there was something there. It didn't end well. I still having feelings.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

I have but his name is so common 

Oh ok, well it's difficult to know what else to say. Other than, stay open to meeting new people, rather than focusing too much on someone from your past. I know that's easy for me to say, but hey! who knows...he might've turned out to be a real jerk. Try your best to let it go, rather than waste your time and energy on 'what could have been' ....open yourself up to new experiences instead :) 

• Like 3

Pinetree,

As you grow older you'll come to realize that everyone has the "might have beens" and the "could have beens". If it was a "should have been", it should have happened. That's not to say that it might not still happen in the future. There is another'out there. Who knows, you and Max Harvey may reconnect one day. I sense that you're far too young to have deep regrets for a path you didn't take or one that wasn't present for you anyways.

So, rather than dwell on what could have happened, open yourself up the new opportunities before you.

Life gives you perspective and we wish you all the best in yours.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Pinetree,

As you grow older you'll come to realize that everyone has the "might have beens" and the "could have beens". If it was a "should have been", it should have happened. That's not to say that it might not still happen in the future. There is another'out there. Who knows, you and Max Harvey may reconnect one day. I sense that you're far too young to have deep regrets for a path you didn't take or one that wasn't present for you anyways.

So, rather than dwell on what could have happened, open yourself up the new opportunities before you.

3 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Pinetree,

Alright I’ll try not to dwell on it and i wouldn’t say far too young but depending on how old u are I could be thanks for talking to me

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Oh ok, well it's difficult to know what else to say. Other than, stay open to meeting new people, rather than focusing too much on someone from your past. I know that's easy for me to say, but hey! who knows...he might've turned out to be a real jerk. Try your best to let it go, rather than waste your time and energy on 'what could have been' ....open yourself up to new experiences instead :) 

Don’t worry I do lol I go on with life but I’m just that person who’s curious about everything and wants to know everything 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Piney said:

Our father's were bikers. We raced motorcross against each other at ralleys. We met under a big tree. I was 10 she was about 13. Then we met again 20 years later. We both thought there was something there. It didn't end well. I still having feelings.

Oh I’m so sorry that happened to u but It will get better trust me you’ll find someone else 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

I had two expierences. A couple years after I graduated highschool there were two girls I felt like I had a really strong connection with but was too scared to try at the time.(like we would talk in passing and as mutual freinds and such)

Oh my I don’t really like him like that I just want to be friends with him 

• Like 2

People change, may not be the same person you remember.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, NightScreams said:

People change, may not be the same person you remember.

Yes I know but that’s more so the reason I wanna meet them again see what their later on in life if they even remember though it was like 4-5 years ago 

• Like 1

Well assuming that...

1. Your name isn't that common.
2. You lived in the same place for all these years.
3. He didn't contact you.

You shouldn't care at all. 

Edited by MrBene

2 minutes ago, MrBene said:

Well assuming that...

1. Your name isn't that common.
2. You lived in the same place for all these years.
3. He didn't contact you.

You shouldn't care at all. 

Well it’s because he wouldn’t know how to contact me and I’ve moved three times sense I’ve last spoken to him but my name could be common though it’s not , doesn’t really help me to not care 

10 hours ago, Pinetree said:

Oh I’m so sorry that happened to u but It will get better trust me you’ll find someone else 

Naw, I don't want anybody I live alone and I work in the woods. I'm happier.

• Like 3

On 11/18/2017 at 3:31 PM, Pinetree said:

I have but his name is so common 

My advice with facebook in this manner, is to remember that the list isn't infinitely long. If you persevere you can reach an end to it. And it's most likely worth it to put in the effort, because missed opportunities are the worst feelings to feel.

It's a great deceit to the human race, and an ancient problem, giving up early because the task appeared too large. An old lesson. It's repeated throughout the bible, from when the Israelites gave up finishing off the Anakians during the end of the Exodus, which will never be gotten over. To the parable of Elisha's arrows with the King.

But, the first of the seven churches in Revelation chapter 2 really rings a bell in this situation.

On 11/18/2017 at 2:36 PM, Pinetree said:

You're overthinking things. It just sounds like you're missing your friend, which is perfectly normal, especially if you were close to him. My advice would be to be happy that it happened, not sad that it is over. Unless you think you can viably get into contact with him, anyway. If you can, then absolutely do so. There doesn't have to be anything mystical involved for your lost friendship to be special. Chase it!