Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Feelings and Emotions

Crazy Horse

5 hours ago, LightAngel said:

Good point!

Life isn't always easy.

Self-mastery is needed if we want to be happy :P

Self-mastery is what I am seeking.

A remembering, an experience, and ultimately a knowingness and manifestation of our Divinity. For me there is nothing else worthwhile or as important as this "Spiritual Quest". A constant sieving of information and ideas, of experiences, a constant connection to how I feel, a constant questioning of who, why, what and where?

Reading a whole book or listening to a 2 hour podcast, just to unearth a fleck or two of gold. Reading post after post in various forums in the hope of finding something of value, yet at the end of the day, don't we have to turn away from all these distractions? 

“Be still, and know that I am God” (Psalm 46:10). 

If we wish to help people, to make a name for ourselves, to impress upon the world something that leads us to suffer less, a consciousness expanding idea or insight, a demonstration of love, a feeling of belonging. Then to know thyself, thy divinity, thy power and sovereignty, must be a prerequisite for any true and lasting change.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2018 at 0:48 PM, Crazy Horse said:

Reading a whole book or listening to a 2 hour podcast, just to unearth a fleck or two of gold. Reading post after post in various forums in the hope of finding something of value, yet at the end of the day, don't we have to turn away from all these distractions? 

It's important to balance the different parts of your life.

• 2 months later...
On 1/4/2018 at 12:48 PM, Crazy Horse said:

Reading post after post in various forums in the hope of finding something of value, yet at the end of the day, don't we have to turn away from all these distractions? 

By the way, some people with depression use the internet to fill a void.

Internet addiction is a real disorder.