Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Freckles in constellations

Dragonlove

It means on some people, random freckles *will* form patterns that can be aligned with the many known asterisms.  Given the number of people, freckles, and star patterns, that is inevitable - Id wager I have a couple of close matches too, but I can't be bothered.

Why not show us a picture? If you do, I'll happily provide a gif animation showing how close (or not) the match is.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Dragonlove said:

I have Orion on my right thigh with surrounding stars in freckles very prominent curious what this means

And Pluto has a heart shape, I'm also curious what this means :rolleyes:

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Why not show us a picture? If you do, I'll happily provide a gif animation showing how close (or not) the match is.

You really want to look at their thigh Charles ? :D..

• Like 2

Just now, Astra. said:

You really want to look at their thigh Charles ? :D..

And why not?  :D It  did occur to me that someone might take that the wrong way, but I would point out that we don't know what sex the person is and they didn't say 'upper thigh', so I think I'm reasonably safe..

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

And why not?  :D It  did occur to me that someone might take that the wrong way, but I would point out that we don't know what sex the person is and they didn't say 'upper thigh', so I think I'm reasonably safe..

Oookay... :whistle:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

If we every get lost in space I'll just take my shirt off. Y'all can use me as a star map.

My back looks like a asteroid field.

• Like 4

Well ... my navel has been associated with Black Holes for as long as I can remember ...

~

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Well ... my navel has been associated with Black Holes for as long as I can remember ...~

So in other words you must have an innie rather than an outie, or an in-betweenie belly button. :P...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Astra. said:

So in other words you must have an innie rather than an outie, or an in-betweenie belly button. :P...

Oh I like you too much to even attempt at elaborating the finer details of what I mean ...

:D

~

1 minute ago, third_eye said:

Oh I like you too much to even attempt at elaborating the finer details of what I mean ...

:D

Amen... :innocent:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Astra. said:

Amen... :innocent:

Yup ... aaaah ~ men

~