Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Baltimore Neighborhood Under Lockdown

OverSword

Five days ago, Det. Sean Suiter, a married father of five and an 18-year veteran with the Baltimore Police, was patrolling the streets of West Baltimore around 5pm last Wednesday when he saw suspicious activity. Suiter approached a man and was shot point blank in the head, in a summary execution. He was rushed to the hospital in critical condition where he later died of his injuries.

In response, Baltimore Police reacted with ‘fire and fury’ turning the neighborhood where Suiter was shot into an “open-air prison”, shutting down city streets and enabling checkpoints for citizens while officers in tactical gear went door to door, according to Baltimore Brew. Residents were prohibited from entering their own neighborhood unless they showed proper identification, these extreme measures have been in place for 4-5 days.

“They’ve been to my house three times asking, ‘Did you hear anything? Do you know anything,’” said Edward Stanley, a local resident, who had to show a yellow slip before entering the neighborhood.

Read more, see pictures and watch video here

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 6:33 AM, aztek said:

Baltimore Detective Killed A Day Before Testifying In Federal Case Against Fellow Cops

https://www.yahoo.com/news/baltimore-detective-killed-day-testifying-050643933.html

Really? That's interesting. I haven't heard that before.

When this happened the local news talked about this all evening. I hope they catch the guy soon.